Puzzles and Dragons

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Predra and latent invade tomorrow! Get your team together now so you're ready for it.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Wasnt so much for the py as much as it was to try to get a feel and get used to it so I can learn how to beat it. Got to 17-19 a few times. Never got to kali tho
That stupid dungeon is as much about luck than anything. Which dragon, which Zeus, and which Hera make all the difference in cruising to Kali with all your actives or hitting a brick wall.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This event I managed to finish 5 +297ed cards(3 are still as place holders) and I think I got 4 or 5 levels at least farming Kanetsugu without blowing that many stones(about 10 total over the course of the event).

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
156.25x leader, with 2606 attack... Easy to activate too. Pretty insane leader if you don't need a HP or RCV multiplier for whatever you're running.

rrr_img_131977.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
at 156.62x mult... you don't really need more than 1000 attack, right?

What are the skills? I can't find it on PDX yet.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anyone is struggling with challenge dungeons being in multiplayer this time, I can help you run some if you want. Just respond here, including user ID, and we can arrange a time to play. My current leads: Ra Dragon, Yomi Dragon, Bastet, A. Luci, Verdandi. I can also use Blue Sonia, A. Pandora, Superman (need to level team), Raoh, A. Ra and a bunch of low tier leads if you don't have any high tier ones.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I was thinking the same thing.. but with Ragnarok dragon getting a dragon killer awaken to go with his god killer I think I am probably buying him to replace 2nd DKali on my ra dragon team for times when I want the awakens and/or can't take dupes.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
PCGF

Players choice godfest real time vote standings. Was hoping skuld would make it in so I can get rid of all of my blue trifruits but doesnt look like shes gonna make it. Did 1 yolo roll on my main the other day in FF collab and got sephiroth. Did 1 on my alt and got lightning #blessed. also finished my 2nd rows of 297s
OAw6p0t.png

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
caEWNBe.png

got all the challenges down. I shouldnt have waited till today for z8 and volsung that shit had me stressed. Ive never beat z8 solo and thought I was gonna breeze through volsung but it took a couple tries

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't been able to play since my Oneplus One updated to Cyanogen Mod 13 like a month ago. Unwilling to root it just to play one game. le sigh...

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
You need a new mat called Tans to equip 1 card onto another. What color Tans and how many is dependent on the monster
There is no restriction on if a monster can gain an extra skill inheritance. However, only 5star monsters or higher can be inherited onto another (You can "equip" Dkali onto Naga, but not vise versa). It also must be max level and fully awoken(doesnt have to have latents or be max SKILLED however)
The skill that is inherited gets the cooldown of the the first ability added to the 2nd abilities cooldown (so if the monsters natural ability has a cd of 6 turns and you equip an ability with a 3 turn cooldown, in the dungeon abiility 2 will have a 9 turn cooldown)
If you dont use skill 1 before skill 2 comes up, skill 2 will override skill 1 and you will only be able to use skill 2 and you wont be able to use skill 1 until you use skill 2

Thats all I got