Puzzles and Dragons

Fazana_sl

shitlord
The extra dungeon opens at midday PST, apparently it's a Hera bonus dungeon BUT it might just be master difficulty.

The spreadsheet (made by Wallet on SA) for metal dungeon times has been updated to include what colour it should be. Also there is a field "Gold Dragon Days" which it turns out are random, when they do appear though they delay the rotation so you need to add 1 to that field each time it shows up. Don't forget to "Make a copy" so you can edit in your own ID and timezone etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UTUZEWFE#gid=1

Someone got the 6* boss of the new MechaIce dungeon from an adept run this morning. It's probably up there with a Willy Wonka ticket but once I finally get my MechaFire dungeon drop I guess I'll be trying for it as well. Amazing stats but that team cost, ouch.

nsksYbK.png

Edit: hahaha Hera won't be on my radar for a while, check out this blog on how to beat it (spoiler - you won't beat it)Hera-descended-goddess-of-darkness.html

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Good news. I just got my Amaterasu to lvl50. I just need two keepers of light (which I will farm tomorrow) and I'll be evolving her to 6*, where she gives 5x RCV per turn.

At lvl1 she will give 1275 health per turn
At lvl99 she will give 3260 health per turn

This is compared to Archangel, Siren the Enchanter, and Alraune which only give 3x RCV per turn (and max out at 2190, 2073, and 2151 health per turn respectively)

Once I evolve her she won't be leaving my leader spot, probably ever and needless to say I'll be pumping tons of exp into her. Friend code is 325,443,209

Edit: her HP and ATK cap out at 2321 and 1111 respectively, which isn't too shabby either

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Where do you get echidna? Is that Naga? I'm guessing Witches ball, fuck that place
Yes it's Naga. "Easiest" place is probably Flame Snakewoman but there is also Fire-Worshipping Snake which is in 1.5x drop for 5 more hours. I evolved my Naga only today to Echidna \o/ Oh almost forgot, MechaFire has 3 of them on stage 9 but I suspect the drop %age is just as low, I haven't seen one drop in 13 or so runs on expert. I have had 3 drops from Fire Worshipping Snake though over time.

Don't think it's come up in the thread before, DON'T farm anything that is on x2 coin drop bonus if you want the actual unit as I've just noticed that FlameSnake is currently under one of those.

Nice one on the 6* Amaterasu Venijk, I use those all the time I can, as you said the RCV heal is amazing and the HP bump when they are levelled up is nice. Going from 1600 odd on average with a levelled SirenTE to 2200+ on a 6* Amat is a big bump on the nastier levels.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I would like to say, in my most nerd raging of voices, Fuck the PAL machine and its need to give me 4 fuckingFlamiesin a row. Again, Fuck You PAL machine

Brand

Molten Core Raider
What would you guys think it is better for me to leave up...

Neptune, Odin, or Chaos Dragon Knight?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would like to say, in my most nerd raging of voices, Fuck the PAL machine and its need to give me 4 fuckingFlamiesin a row. Again, Fuck You PAL machine
I feel your pain. I've been hoping for a nagga, succi or mermaid but got nothing but little blob shits.

Any Orochi's mind if a Valk hops on their list? I need to start populating my list with other things than valks and amateresus

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'd prefer he leaves up Odin, think he's more useful for other people. CDK really only for Dragon teams?

We have a couple Orochi's on our list but everyone always leaves up Valkyrie, which of course is great but I have like 20 of those on my friends list as well haha.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
FINALLY A GODDAMN MERMAID !(*#$^(#$*#&*(*!

I was about to quit the game, and then it actually drops.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Can't emphasise enough that you shouldn't use PAL rolls when a PAL event isn't going unless you are near the cap of 50. The only time I'd suggest otherwise is if you are desperado for a 'lil dragon or are convinced today is your lucky healer day. Otherwise you are just throwing your points away tbh.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
FINALLY A GODDAMN MERMAID !(*#$^(#$*#&*(*!

I was about to quit the game, and then it actually drops.
I hate your face.

I'm out of stamina at the moment so can leave my Orochi up if needed for the next 2-3 hours. Was leaving the Archangel up but it seems over night the GValk gets me more PAL points. Send me an invite if you need.

Dalren

Trakanon Raider
I'm at rank 29 and still haven't traded presents. Anyone interested?
Also, friend code is 363,142,208 if anyone wants to friend me. Leader is a 5* Yomi. Still kind of low level. Reading this forum has helped a lot with starting out but I'm still less than a week in to the game.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

Rank 41 (already used my gifts)
I leave up Vampire Lord (2x Dark Attack) constantly. Can switch up Lillith if people want her (when I'm not playing).

So seriously, the best way to level most lowbies is to run 2* carbuncles to 11-16 and then feed them 5 at a time to someone?

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm at rank 29 and still haven't traded presents. Anyone interested?
Also, friend code is 363,142,208 if anyone wants to friend me. Leader is a 5* Yomi. Still kind of low level. Reading this forum has helped a lot with starting out but I'm still less than a week in to the game.
Did you trade yet? I still have mine...331,748,206 is my ID