Puzzles and Dragons

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly my own thoughts on it. Was thinking someone heftier than Echidna but doesn't really matter with that kind of multiplier in hindsight. I'll just try both and see which one I'm more comfortable with for now I guess.
Well, Echidna isn't that great, but she seems to be the best way to cover the red you need to activate Kirin, and she is a healer to take advantage of Sun Quan's dmg boost too. You're definitely at a point where you have some good leads, but now you need to expand your subs. If we get another 4x GFE anytime soon, that's the perfect time to blow your stones and consider going IAP if you're not already.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Well, Echidna isn't that great, but she seems to be the best way to cover the red you need to activate Kirin, and she is a healer to take advantage of Sun Quan's dmg boost too. You're definitely at a point where you have some good leads, but now you need to expand your subs. If we get another 4x GFE anytime soon, that's the perfect time to blow your stones and consider going IAP if you're not already.
Yeah... It's kind of a pain. I was thinking Hino after I bother to A him but he shits on the LS. Maybe RG CuCu or Gigas but it's a shit ton of wasted xp. My red just kind of sucks. Even Baal's new A. ult just makes me go meh.

Once Zues-Dios rolls around though I'll have an A. Ceres for bind clear at least on my Bastet team. I need so much fucking green fodder. Sigh.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you ever think about going heavy red, you'll thank yourself for investing in A Hino. He's pretty much pound for pound the best red sub in the game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If you ever think about going heavy red, you'll thank yourself for investing in A Hino. He's pretty much pound for pound the best red sub in the game.
Eh, unless you need the armor break, I think Set's Ultimate puts him slightly ahead of Hino. Slightly less weighted total stats, but higher ATK and 1.5x fire will find a lot more use in most descends than armor break.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can definitely make a case for either of them. I'm partial to Hino's 8 turn Water/Heart change, plus the added row enhance that Hino has. Optimally I'd have both as subs in a mono red.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I need a dark jewel. Im 0/3 on getting haku in this gift dungeon. I have enough red ones to wake up shiva and hino tho once I get the other drops. My reds about to be ridic

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Well Aegir down so I'll have A.I+I just as soon as I get the dark and blue fodder to level Aegir and Hera. I figure I'll use them /w a blue team as an alternative to my green Bastet team sooner than I'll use Beelz or Hino with my box. Kind of sucks I've only ever had a single dark gem drop and that was from the most recent gift dungeon.

Really wish more dungeons had the bigger board. It's so much easier if you have a lot of time extends and you get orb trolled so much more rarely. Hell I even like the smaller board more than the normal board because even if you get trolled even I can clear damn near the whole thing every turn.

Double A.Bastet just feels like fucking cheating compared to every team I've used before though. My Vishnu did four million damage before elemental bonus when I was clearing Aegir. Didn't even have a damage boost active, just the skill use boost from LS and a shit ton of two prongs on the big board. I was fucking ecstatic if I got him above 800k before.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, A.I&I paired with Ryune will be nuts, especially once Blonia gets her Ult, as she'll be an amazing sub for that team. Two-color board changers work amazingly well with rows. The old 2/4/2 is being replaced by the 2/10.5/2.5 meta.

I got through Aegir today as well. I have amazing blue subs for the A.I&I/Ryune team. I have Blonia, A.Karin, Psychopomp Hermes, and Gabriel. I just need Blonia's UEvo and Gabriel's super UEvo to hit the US, then I'm set.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
3 days and 3 stones later I finally got a dark jewel. Literally ran gift dungeon every chance all weekend and had to restore stam with 2 hours left to get her. Also got a phoenix in this stupid PEM machine. Izanami and Theurgia gotta be in the next descended lineup!

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Decided to do Aamir descended for the stone(hopefully). I ended up having to use a stone on fucking Chickenbowl on mythical because Im terrible but everything went well besides that. Ran it again on legend which seemed like a joke and a fucking Theurgia dropped. And Izanami is tomorrowwww this is like christmas

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Izanami seems to be coming back around quick, or maybe time just flies when you're farming plus eggs. Hopefully I can get Dizzy max skilled tomorrow. Im having little luck getting skill ups for anything else. Six dark jewels into Haku with no hits is annoying
frown.png

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I started over after breaking my tablet last year. I rolled until I got a Bastet. I currently have 20 stones, should I roll during the green gala or wait for a godfest?

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Gala is up till Friday, Id give it another day or two and see if they announce a godfest and which pantheons it is, however every sub you need for a top shelf Bastet team is in that Gala so rolling a few times would be in your best interest regardless (especially if the gala rolls are as prominent now as they were during the PCGF >.<)

That said, it'll probably take more than four rolls to get what you need
tongue.png
Check the store and see if that 5 stones for 1 buck is still available.

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, I went ahead and rolled 3 rolls and got another Bastet, Vishnu and a Salamander. Not too bad, I'll probably buy some stone before Friday and see what I get then

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
The Vishnu is a really good pull, grats on that. If you could snag another Vishnu, Mei Mei, Osiris, Liu Bei, or Perseus even you will have a great Bastet team that you're not remotely able to use cause of your team cost
tongue.png
But it's something to grow into as you play.