Puzzles and Dragons

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Max skilling something feels so good and so helpful on those long ones like zeus mercury. Got my yomigon max lvld and 1 badpy away from pentamax, A luci max lvl, and the rest of my subs high enough to use. Both teams still needs a little work with lvls, +s, and skill ups but its a real fun team. yewki do you run yomigon for any of the rushes or things like scarlet etc?

also new pad goal
nm thats big lol click ithttp://i.imgur.com/94RH8Va.png

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm dreading trying to max my yomi dragon team. Will try for my Akechi during the 2x drops this week.

Speaking of YomiDragon: who should I sub? Have Okun, Nephthys, Haku and Pandora atm, but see alot of people using Akechi, and Izanami.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
okuni, akechi and haku are givens. nepthys is redundant to okuni. panda works but apanda doesnt fit the type. Diza can fit. P much whatever fits that works for what youre doin. Im using luci cause hes rdy and fits but will probo use castor or Diza once theyre ready, depending on what Im doin

tryin to get some luck on this new ranking dungeon. best I got is 51. Need to break 30

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I'm dreading trying to max my yomi dragon team. Will try for my Akechi during the 2x drops this week.

Speaking of YomiDragon: who should I sub? Have Okun, Nephthys, Haku and Pandora atm, but see alot of people using Akechi, and Izanami.
From what you mention, Awoken Haku, Okuni, Pandora and Akechi will be your optimal group (it's also the group I ran until I pulled Eschamali's). Izanami is a utility sub to drop in the group, in your case, in place of Pandora for dungeons that will require some sort of big hit tanking like DQ Hera or Goemon's fireworks, but she wont be in the team full time. Akechi is vital for your team as he plays two roles. He is a heart maker if you absolutely need one and he's enhanced orbs on command. Haku's active can leave you in trouble if she converts all your enhanced orbs and trolls you, Akechi fixes that. The Akechi/Haku combo can also one shot pretty much anything without resolve. Roll in godfests when the GFE rates are multiplied and pray for an Eschamali to take the team to the next level.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh I want to run Yomi dra but I don't have Okun or Pandora or Nephthys.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Of those three, Okuni is the only one that is considered "vital". Pretty much any dark god that can either make hearts, change orbs or enhance them works for a Yomi Dragon setup. Persephone, Castor, Haku, Dark Meta, Claire, Anubis just to name a few, all would work to an extent. It might not be optimal but even a non-optimal Yomi Dragon team is staggeringly effective.

Looking at your PADHerder you've got enough stuff to put a team together that would work for a good bit of the content and would hold you up while you try for better things in upcoming godfests. You'll be hurt a bit by the lack of an orb enhancer active but so long as you have enough orb enhance awakenings to guarantee that skyfalls come down enhanced you'll be ok.

It's been said a bunch, but a Yomi Dragon team is a fairly long term process. Get something that works and while you're skilling and plussing the Yomi Dragon itself and just build up from there.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Of those three, Okuni is the only one that is considered "vital". Pretty much any dark god that can either make hearts, change orbs or enhance them works for a Yomi Dragon setup. Persephone, Castor, Haku, Dark Meta, Claire, Anubis just to name a few, all would work to an extent. It might not be optimal but even a non-optimal Yomi Dragon team is staggeringly effective.

Looking at your PADHerder you've got enough stuff to put a team together that would work for a good bit of the content and would hold you up while you try for better things in upcoming godfests. You'll be hurt a bit by the lack of an orb enhancer active but so long as you have enough orb enhance awakenings to guarantee that skyfalls come down enhanced you'll be ok.

It's been said a bunch, but a Yomi Dragon team is a fairly long term process. Get something that works and while you're skilling and plussing the Yomi Dragon itself and just build up from there.
I've not updated it... I've got akechi. Also working on AHaku.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Oh if you've got Akechi you're in good shape. Run Yomi Dragon, Awoken Haku, Akechi, Persephone and whatever else and you're golden. If luck is in your favor roll an Okuni or Eschamali and you're set.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
345n6s4.jpg

hopefully squeekin in there. got it after about 6 or 7 tries today. only took 1 rage stone. used yomigon/akechi/ahaku/apanda/luci. used luci cause have literally no other subs that fit lvld up yet.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Awoken Pandora isnt a god and might be dragging you down a little. Ive not scored nearly as high with the Yomi Dragon team though. Without the ability to produce dark orbs on command, having 5 on every floor requires more luck than I think I have :p

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, am farm more comfortable using my bastet team on the descends now that the team is all max skilled. I wasn't ready for it last time it rolled around.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I'm level 38 right now and using Meimei as leader with subs Ishida Mitsunari, keeper of light, super king metal dragon, and jewel of water. I'm in the King of the Underworld dungeon and can't do enough damage to Hades before he wipes out my team in one hit. What subs should I be aiming for and how do I get them? I've had these subs forever and feel like I'm underpowered.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Afraid not, it's been around twice in around three months. Not quite as often as it probably should be. It "should" be the event after next.

I'm level 38 right now and using Meimei as leader with subs Ishida Mitsunari, keeper of light, super king metal dragon, and jewel of water. I'm in the King of the Underworld dungeon and can't do enough damage to Hades before he wipes out my team in one hit. What subs should I be aiming for and how do I get them? I've had these subs forever and feel like I'm underpowered.
Honestly at the moment your team doesnt really have any cohesion, which I dont want you to take offense to, when everyone is starting out their first few dozen ranks is pretty willy nilly as you get your feet under you. First off, do you IAP (buy stones with dollars)? If you do we might can suggest some subs to roll for when they are in godfests and what not, if you do not spend money on the game then it'll be another route for you to build a team. Secondly, what levels are your people? There will come a time when you kinda hit a wall and need to grind other dungeons you've already cleared for leveling fodder for your team. Look for subs that compliment your leader, if you plan to keep Mei Mei as your leader be on the lookout for green and dark monsters that can benefit from her leader skill (and you need to practice making green/dark/light combos as often as possible).

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Out of curiosity, what other monsters do you have? Do you have a padherder setup that we could take a look at? Reason I ask is that I did a little google fu and it looks like Mei Mei teams are kinda reliant on REM subs. Maybe you've got something else in that monster box that you could build off of until you rank up more and have more team cost to play with.