Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just farmed Hera twice with a resolve team.

Spent a total of seven stones due to mob timer setup in the first four rounds.

Now to work on a team for Zeus
smile.png

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Should you always sell the gold dragons for coin? or use them to up light creatures? It seems like a real shitload of grinding to get most things leveled up. Game is fun, I just don't know how many blue carbuncles I can farm and evolve to feed. From a time spent benefit are you better off leveling your biggest creatures? I have a level 25ish neptune but he gains 2 levels off 5 fusioned up carbuncles out of sea cave mercury. Or should I be spending my time say leveling up Lil'dragons to 3 star or something?

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Managed to complete Hera once with zombie team. Took 4 stones due to not being able to clear demons fast enough on a couple rounds.

Should you always sell the gold dragons for coin? or use them to up light creatures? It seems like a real shitload of grinding to get most things leveled up. Game is fun, I just don't know how many blue carbuncles I can farm and evolve to feed. From a time spent benefit are you better off leveling your biggest creatures? I have a level 25ish neptune but he gains 2 levels off 5 fusioned up carbuncles out of sea cave mercury. Or should I be spending my time say leveling up Lil'dragons to 3 star or something?
I usually keep high gold and king gold for leveling and sell the normal ones. Leveling the Lil dragons all the way to final form is definitely worthwhile - 20k nuke and 50% damage reduction for their respective colors which is often useful in special dungeons (and in general). You might find having those developed more useful than Neptune early on, given that poison is situational I think.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
have you farmed up some blue pendragas? couple of the blue dragons (equiv of the gold from Jewel Dragon day) and a dragon plant and you have a 65k xp feeder! I used them on my light monsters too.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I just farmed Hera twice with a resolve team.

Spent a total of seven stones due to mob timer setup in the first four rounds.

Now to work on a team for Zeus
smile.png
I used a Odin/Hades team and farmed one...Used 4 stones. I could have done it with no stones if I had a played a little better.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hades, Zeus, Odin, Hera... any others that are absurd/overpowered I should watch for?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This fucking game.... 21 green dragon runs and not a single MSK. Its Friday, so no more of that bullshit today (need those little evolve fuckers more) - but I'm at my wits end! Seems like Karma for pulling Odin earlier this week.....

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Might buy some stones for the dark event. I need a decent dark monster, suppose I cold always farm up a succubus.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Has anyone got a MSK to drop from the end guys on Elite? Mine only seem to drop when they are on one of the battles leading up to the end

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I had one drop from the final battle yesterday. I've only run it 3 times (2 expert, 1 adept) since I've mostly been doing the daily specials.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've done quite a few and finally got my third drop. Now for skillups, I gues.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I have had eleven from adept/expert runs, if anything I've had more from Adept so far. I have three evolved to their next form and used 8 for skill ups which of course gave me zero actual skill ups
tongue.png

Been dicking around with JP rerolls today during some downtime, some of the new 5.0 gods are very nice. One of each colour which have 2x atk/hp for their own colour as leader skills and convert another colour + healer orbs to their own colour as the personal skill. I've backed up a couple of those while I do a few more rerolls to see what pops out, 6 x 5* monsters out of 13 rerolls so far!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have had eleven from adept/expert runs, if anything I've had more from Adept so far. I have three evolved to their next form and used 8 for skill ups which of course gave me zero actual skill ups
tongue.png

Been dicking around with JP rerolls today during some downtime, some of the new 5.0 gods are very nice. One of each colour which have 2x atk/rcv/hp for their own colour as leader skills and convert another colour + healer orbs to their own colour as the personal skill. I've backed up a couple of those while I do a few more rerolls to see what pops out, 6 x 5* monsters out of 13 rerolls so far!
I've had about the same luck as well. Three evolved, but at least I got one skill up, out of about 10 MSKs. I've been doing only Adepts since I can do it in 3 minutes without paying attention, it is the same stamina and rounds, with the only difference being the three instead of two at the end. Just not worth the hassle with my team to try and waste time with Expert. Plus I wasted the last two days doing Plants and Pengdras for my Siren. Buffered a level last night so have been able to do 8 runs today, 0 MSK
frown.png
But damn if I don't get all the masks a boy could want.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I pulled 4 lil white dragons from the pal machine total, should I keep anymore than 1 to evolve up? What's the rule for pulling the pal egg lever, someone said to save them up for an event of some kind? By skill ups you're talking about increasing the level of the activated skill? What's the rule of that, do you just fusion upgrade two monsters that have an identical skill and there is a small chance?

My ID is 352,245,208 Can't recall the username adding myself to the google doc + I have a present to share with someone if they have one to give.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I did two runs and got the same. The best feeling is when a king comes up by itself.

Dandain, everything you said looks correct to me. I think you may want to keep 1 or 2 extra lil dragons to potentially use as "rippers" (basically to do damage on enemies with ridiculous defense you would otherwise always do 1 damage to) but someone with more experience could probably tell you for sure whether they would ever be useful.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I pulled 4 lil white dragons from the pal machine total, should I keep anymore than 1 to evolve up? What's the rule for pulling the pal egg lever, someone said to save them up for an event of some kind? By skill ups you're talking about increasing the level of the activated skill? What's the rule of that, do you just fusion upgrade two monsters that have an identical skill and there is a small chance?
Having one of each color dragon is more useful than 4 white ones, but 4 white ones is still useful for some situations, like the upcoming dark mechdragon dungeon, which will get smashed by 4x 20k light attacks. ( I have 3 black ones, so the light mechdragon has been very entertaining ). They take a lot of xp to level up to max though, so given the choice I'd do one to max and then other colors first.

Pal eggs get events every so often where they drop rare evo mats like keepers and dublits. If you don't have anything in particular you want from them you may as well save them up for one of those events. It's hardly a game breaker though, out of 50 pulls you'll probably get 2-3 useful things that you wouldn't otherwise.

And yeah skillup is just fusion two with the same skill, low chance of a skill increase.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the answers guys, if the events are just rare evo mats I may as well just pull the lever and see if I get lucky on something out of the pal machine

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Apparently the Korean version is jumping straight to 5.0 from the same version we are on now sometime in March. Hopefully the English version won't be far behind!

Being able to setup five different lineups would be worth having it for alone never mind all the extra gods etc.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Apparently the Korean version is jumping straight to 5.0 from the same version we are on now sometime in March. Hopefully the English version won't be far behind!

Being able to setup five different lineups would be worth having it for alone never mind all the extra gods etc.
I have to wonder what the hassle is with localisation anyway, the entire game has less text than an instruction manual for a toothbrush.