Puzzles and Dragons

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Dunno much about FA Luci Im afraid. I went and did some reading on the PAD Forums today for the first time in weeks and before any of you invest heavily into a Yomi Dragon you guys should read what those folks are talking about recently. It looks as if a new set of MP monsters are being added (first one is in as of today, the red one) which brings bigger damage to the table. The consensus on the forums there is while Yomi Dragon is still strong, the meta has shifted away from him. Before you sink all your MP and time into it, make sure you wouldnt be better off with some of the new stuff that's incoming.
I have had one for a while, he was my last mp dragon purchase about 2 months ago. I was just looking to try something else to clear Arena because while I like Ra dragon I am getting a bit bored with the team. I don't have the subs to support the new red MP monster that got release today. At least not yet... no Uriel and only 1 Gradius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have had one for a while, he was my last mp dragon purchase about 2 months ago. I was just looking to try something else to clear Arena because while I like Ra dragon I am getting a bit bored with the team. I don't have the subs to support the new red MP monster that got release today. At least not yet... no Uriel and only 1 Gradius
What are the ideal subs? I mean, you need red healers to really deal damage, right?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The idea subs I have heard tossed around are Gradius(uvoed gains healer sub type) and Uriel. I have seen teams on the FB group that are 2 of her, Uriel, Uriel, Gradius... or something along those lines. Really you want red healer heart makers.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
What are the ideal subs? I mean, you need red healers to really deal damage, right?
Gadius and Uriel are pretty much mandatory. The absolute best team setup, as I see people refer to it, is 3 of the MP chick, Gadius and Uriel. Pricey as hell to make happen.This threadhas some good discussion on the team, subs, and stuff. The team is very susceptible to binds which is where Gadius and his bind clear awakenings come in (hes unbindable too).

Ive had a few Gadius and Uriels in the past but in my hunt for MP while working on other teams they got fed to the woodchipper, much like the Luci I had ages ago. Id like to give the red MP chick a whirl but without those two there's no point in dropping the points, not to mention more cash on godfests hoping to pull em.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Sitting on 450k MP, 2 gadius but no Uriel or mitsuki. I know Ive sold plenty of Mitsuki but idk if I ever had Uriel. I woulda bought 1 and maybe tried to get a 2nd one if I woulda ripped a Uriel this fest but whatev

Zynth

N00b
I just accidentally cleared true endless screwing around with a friends Mei and my Gadius team. Most notable difference from my typical AShiva or ROden friend is the RVC topping me off from a few -10% hits. I run Gadius, Uriel, Urd, Sanada, and Yamato so only half the team was actual healers, but Yamato and Sanada are duel fire/heart generators with pretty quick actives. I have a second Uriel I could level if I really want to push this. Mei was doing 4mil damage with a full activation.

On a side note, I really hate that they found a way for me to keep the godfest trash by giving them tons of +'s and in the process killing my MPs.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Either my luck is horrible or the rates of the godfest drops are crazy bad. Just gave it one more shot to roll some of that stuff and only one of six rolls came from the godfest... Guess Im going Mei-less for now.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Got a shiva earlier. I'll probably get one more pull in tomorrow. Don't mind either shiva or yomi, I'll auvo them both this week I just really don't have a team for either yet. Really wanted susano so I could kick kushi off my ABASTET team :/. Running Abastet, perseus, gabriel, kushi, and vishnu. I swap in A Ceres if I need bind clear. My box has so many crazy good units but no real teams
frown.png
. At least not ones im as consistent with. Hate a new dog high with Vishnu earlier of 8.7m.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I read that the more 6star GFEs that are voted in, the more likely you are to roll non featured 5 stars. I got a few things I really wanted but nothing huge so cant complain, namely Lkali on the main and skuld on the alt. I wanted to start tackling machine zeus but Im not even sure if I have the subs to make that all that good since I dont have ilm. I know sephi is good on that dungeon but idk if I have the subs for him either. Also cant decide on if I should get a charite or nepdra or yomigon on the alt wythink?

troubleduck - Monsters | PADherder

troubleduck2 - Monsters | PADherder

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think LKali is getting the same Multiplier type that A.Kirin has, but I might be wrong on that (something about Ronia getting them too?).

I rolled a genie that's +50rcv... so I'm done rolling.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
She's utterly broken if you play the 3 Mei team setup. Ive seen screens and videos of damage numbers over 15million foreachMei on the team. It's staggering to me how monsters like this go live. The other three Mp monsters in the set with Mei arent even close to her strength or capabilities.

Supposedly the blue guy, You Yu (I think is his translated name) has big damage numbers too but his come from TPA but isnt quite up there with Mei. Same with the light guy who comes across as almost a glass cannon. The light dude has an even higher damage multiplier than Mei, it requires 9 or 10 connected light orbs to reach but has zero recovery bonus or boosts. The dark one is hamstrung by a lack of quality subs. I mean really, how many dark/balance monsters are out there...

Mei is just on an entirely different level than the rest of the stuff in the game. Granted the barrier for entry is pretty high with the specific subs and MP you gotta spend, but she will flat break the game. I didwaymore pulls in this PCGF than Ill ever admit to trying for that Gadius and Uriel and the vast majority was gala stuff or things not even in the godfest. I mean seriously, during the PCGF you shouldneverpull a goddamn fruit dragon. I have the stuff I think to maybe run the new light MP guy when he pops up but that's debatable still.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I wonder how she stacks up against the new uvo for Bastet. Just watched a video of Reco clearing Arena 1 with it, you can get her multiplier up to x144 AND then you combine her active with halving armor and turning everyone's attacks into multi attacks

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Dunno, I hadnt looked at the new Bastet until now but after doing so Mei will still be far more popular I think. Im sure the same niche crowd that loved Anubis may go nuts for her but for the average player, a huge multiplier that's dependent on 10 friggin combos likely wont fly. Mei can do huge damage with far less work and has a bit more utility. Green teams always seem to have recovery issues, bind and skill bind issues that will still likely be a problem. I could be totally wrong of course and maybe the general playerbase isnt as lazy as I am, ten combos is a lot of work :p

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
10 combos is only really consistently doable on color limited or 7x6 boards. 6x5 boards without color limitation is a lot of praying for skyfalls. I ran D/L Anubis for a loooooong time.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I don't think you need to get to 10 combos to really make that team work. Watching the video I did clearing arena 1 he rarely got to 10, and he almost never got 3 wood combos.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Kind of pissed I already max skilled my bastet :/.

6 combos with 3x wood is easily doable and where a bastet maxes out. Combos 7-10 aren't exactly uncommon so she'll be a straight upgrade. Kind of meh without good green orb changers I guess but still an upgrade.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been playing this as a time killer for a couple months and I enjoy it so far. Announcement I noticed today:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzl...05583362803586

Player Bonus Reset
Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo?Friday, June 3, 2016
[Starting]: After the planned maintenance starting on 6/8 (Wed), UTC-8.

In commemoration of all the wonderful events and milestones we?ve had this year, a wide-scale reset will be implemented.

This will reset a player?s ability to choose a new Best Friend and pull at the Premium Rare Egg Machine, Rank 150 Memorial Rare Egg Machine and the Rank 250 Memorial Rare Egg Machine. To put it simply, players will have the ability to do all these things again!

Special Egg Machines and Best Friends must be claimed before the reset for players to unlock them again. For more details see below.

*Note: If bonuses remain unclaimed before the date of the reset, the net result will be that the player may only receive them once.
Premium Rare Egg Machine
The Premium Rare Egg Machine, accessible from the Friends menu, will be reset.
Notes:*Players must be Rank 20 or higher to access the Premium Rare Egg Machine.*If the present does not appear, please restart the app.*After the reset, the Premium Rare Egg Machine cannot be used multiple times.
Best Friend Reset
After the reset, players may choose another Best Friend even if they had chosen one previously.
For more information about the Best Friend system, see here:http://on.fb.me/1HNas0o

*A player may choose one Best Friend after reaching Rank 50.
Rank 150 Memorial Rare Egg Machine Reset
When reaching Rank 150, players will receive a special mail allowing a single pull at the Rank 150 Memorial Rare Egg Machine. This Special Rare Egg Machine will be made available to players again after the reset, even if they had previously used it before!

For a list of monsters in the Rank 150 Rare Egg Machine, see below.

Greco-Roman Series 1 Gods
Minerva
Neptune
Ceres
Venus
Hades

Japanese Series 1 Gods
Kagutsuchi
Viper Orochi
Susano
Amaterasu
Yomi

Indian Series 1 Gods
Shiva
Lakshmi
Parvati
Indra
Vritra

Norse Series Gods
Freyr
Idunn&Idunna
Freyja
Thor
Loki

Egypt Series 1 Gods
Horus
Isis
Bastet
Ra
Anubis

Greco-Roman Series 2 Gods
Ares
Hermes
Artemis
Apollo
Persephone

Angel Series 1 Gods
Archangel Uriel
Archangel Gabriel
Archangel Michael
Archangel Raphael
Archangel Lucifer

Devil Series
Belial
Amon
Astaroth
Baal
Fallen Angel Lucifer

Five Elements Series Gods
Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan
Incarnation of Seiryuu, Karin
Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei
Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya
Incarnation of Byakko, Haku

Japanese Series 2 Gods
Ame no Uzume
Umisachi&Yamasachi
Kushinadahime
Izanagi
Okuninushi

Hero Series Gods
Yamato Takeru
Andromeda
Perseus
Sun Wukong
Pandora

Godfest Exclusives
Odin
Odin, the War Deity
Phantom God, Odin
Archangel Metatron
Dark Angel Metatron
Red Dragon Caller, Sonia
Jade Dragon Caller, Sonia
Blue Dragon Caller, Sonia

*Note: Lineup is current as of 6/3 (Fri).
Rank 250 Memorial Rare Egg Machine Reset
When reaching Rank 250, players will receive a special mail allowing a single pull at the Rank 250 Memorial Rare Egg Machine. This Special Rare Egg Machine will be made available to players again after the reset, even if they had previously used it before!

For a list of monsters in the Rank 250 Rare Egg Machine, see below.

Three Kingdoms Series Gods
Cao Cao
Sun Quan
Liu Bei
Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao
Lu Bu

Indian Series 2 Gods
Krishna
Sarasvati
Vishnu
Ganesha
Durga

Egypt Series 2 Gods
Set
Nut
Osiris
Hathor
Nephthys

Angel Series 2 Gods
Red Angel, Rozuel
Blue Angel, Famiel
Green Angel, Ruel
Holy Angel, Ariel
Dark Angel, Lumiel

Samurai Series Gods
Sanada Yukimura
Mori Motonari
Ishida Mitsunari
Maeda Keiji
Akechi Mitsuhide

Mechanical Star Series 1 Gods
Antares
Alrescha
Spica
Pollux
Castor

Godfest Exclusives
Goddess of Secrets, Kali
Goddess of Power, Kali
The Norn Urd
The Norn Verdandi
The Norn Skuld
Black Beast Demon, Zuoh
White Beast Demon, Ilm
Red Dragonbound, Gadius
Black Dragonbound, Typhon
Orange Dragonbound, Saria
Blue Dragonbound, Ryune
Green Dragonbound, Sylvie
Scarlet Dragon Caller, Tsubaki
Indigo Dragon Caller, Sumire
Jasper Dragon Caller, Kaede
Sun Dragon Caller, Kanna
Moon Dragon Caller, Satsuki
*Note: Lineup is current as of 6/3 (Fri).

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Kind of pissed I already max skilled my bastet :/.

6 combos with 3x wood is easily doable and where a bastet maxes out. Combos 7-10 aren't exactly uncommon so she'll be a straight upgrade. Kind of meh without good green orb changers I guess but still an upgrade.
yeah little salty I sold all my dupe bastets. Never thought Id need more than 1

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Betting 10 dollars right now that this week with the free pulls I snag either a Uriel or Gadius after dropping a couple dozen stones trying to roll one in the PCGF. Also, before anyone gets too upset at having to re-Uevo Bastet, check out the Awoken Liu Bei, he's got potential as a solid green lead too. Not quite as high of a damage multipler as the new Bastet but he's got some utility she lacks.