Puzzles and Dragons

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Grats! Itisan accomplishment regardless of when you do it. Arenas are tough and definitely congrats worthy. Anyone that thinks your clear is "late" just spends more money than you :p

Is running multiplayer getting to be the norm these days? I see loads of posts on the PAD forums about MP farming and what not for dungeons and honestly I never do it. Im too controlling, I just keep thinking "those are MY actives, stay away".

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I play MP when I can but only with my RL friend who introduced me to the game. If you have 2 accounts on different devices you can MP farm things by yourself. The kicker is if you are farming the guerilla dungeons like color dragons or tama or whatever it doesn't have to be up for both of you. As long as its up for one the other can run it.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I've almost finished the Xiu Min team I've been working on. Currently running Xiu Min, Wukong x2, Awoken DQXQ, and June Bride Gadius. Im still learning the playstyle and still have the Wukongs to finish skilling up before Ill declare it Arena ready but man this team is powerful. I really wish Id have tried harder for the June Bride Eschamali as the extra light skyfall boost would have been crazy good. He's definitely doesnt seem that popular though, I guess Myr (Miru) coming up soon is a decent alternative to him without all the MP spending.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Yeah I read theyre near equal in terms of power and what theyre able to do so I figd fuck it and will just make a Miru. Been spending the last few days working on this Lui Bei system but my alt doesnt have one which makes me sad after being able to coop with myself using YYs

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
5x GFE hype?

Main: Nut(dupe), Grodin(dupe), Lmeta(dupe), Mitsuki
Alt: Red riding hood(dupe)

Gf pulled a Thanatos, p salty I sold all mine. Im going to pull a bunch tomorrow probo about 75-80 stones on my main and 30 on my alt

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Genie, gryphon rider, and Hermes. First swing and a miss I've had in a while on godfests. Hermes might slot into my Sasarvarti team at least once she gets her next evo.

Side no, super pissed I got super pissed and spent 66k MP on green masks to max skill the 5 green row retard I can remember the name of a couple weeks ago. Can't afford shit for half price latent now.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I blew a ton of stones and essentially got 230k mp with a couple of GFEs I didn't want but didn't have so keeping for completeness sake.

Also Myr... fuck that dungeon can suck it. Also skilling her up so far seems to be as hard as max skilling old school gravity users. At least in my small sample size

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Starting this up, I don't know how many still play or how many moved.

Yay for Myr farming today!

Molten Core Raider
I moved (formerly Yukiri, figured why stay named after a WoW character I havent played in years)!

I really need to play more co-op cause going solo through the Myr dungeon was fucking hard.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Even MP can be challenging. And thus far skill ups are few and far between. I feel like i am skilling a fucking gravity user. I went 3 for 11 today I think? Something like that.

*edit* Also I am only farming the 'easier' level. I haven't not gotten a Myr drop yet and it is a bit easier than the mythical

Molten Core Raider
I have the Xiu Min guy so really my light leader position is covered. Myr just pretty much rendered him obsolete by showing up the week after he went in the MP store. I have like four friends that use Xiu Min and eight or ten with Myr that popped up without me even having to look for em. I might finish her out one day but she's not a priority, I just wanted to grab her while the dungeon was up. Ill probably end up feeding her Shynpys once I finish skilling A. Apollo (and maybe a second Wukong, depending on how lazy I am with fairy farming).

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im about half done on both account with my Miru mats, but my light box on my alt is pretty lacking do idk. Really need a liu bei on my alt so I can coop that with myself. Been workin on those dioses too

Molten Core Raider
I may slowly work on finishing Myr. Im getting frustrated with Xiu Min a bit. If I had the June Bride Eschamali it might be different but he's so orb hungry every floor has to be an active or you dont have enough horsepower to kill anything. That's a problem on stuff like the Arena or Mecha dungeons because you cant stall or you get your face pushed in. One more week (hopefully) until Xiang Mei goes back in the MP shop and I can put Xiu Min on the back burner.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I couldn't even be bothered for Myr, I can't tell if I'm just way behind the meta or I'm just that bad...

Kaede is getting a pretty good team with her ult, right? What's the ideal composition?

Molten Core Raider
I couldn't even be bothered for Myr, I can't tell if I'm just way behind the meta or I'm just that bad...

Kaede is getting a pretty good team with her ult, right? What's the ideal composition?

Kaede is only good with a "system" team, which is at least 3 Kaedes. Considering she's a 6* godfest exclusive, I wish you luck good sir. Same for Sumire, both can form super powerful teams but you need 3 or so of them to pull it off. Without multiples your team will be decent but you wont be clearing the toughest content.

Myr is a great lead for the non-IAP player, and a not bad choice for people who drop cash. She's super super strong but takes a bit of work to fully evo. Definitely worth your time if you're using MP Dragon or older leaders because the power creep is real.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh. I UVO'ed my kaede because I have mats lying around (and she was already max skilled). Trolled through draggie with Kaede/Vishnu x2/Thumbelina//Kaede friend. Jesus I hit 49x almost constantly. I can't imagine how big that team would be if I had another kaede and enough Tamas to awaken the team.

I'll look at Myr, but I'm not sure I have the team to back her up... this entire "system" shit drives me nuts.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah Im not a big fan of how a lot of the current top meta leaders are leaning toward this whole "system" thing. That's what originally attracted me to Xiu Min in the first place (and Myr for that matter). Just need one and not a whole herd just to be competitive. The subs for Xiu Min and Myr are pretty similar, quick orb changers and go for 100% SBR and you're good to go. Wukong and A. DQXQ are pretty top tier subs though, if you have one or both you're in real good shape.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've got Wukong but no DQXQ... what else? Mega Verche? Valk(s)? Kalis?