Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Dude...

If you started playing this due to this thread I'd like to apologise to your family and ex-friends >.<
I played Angel Salvation for a few months and wanted to restart. Decided to give this game a shot instead of rerolling on AS. The past few months the woman has been back and forth between doctors offices and then hospital. LOTS of free time while hanging out in waiting rooms. A large portion of my job is big conference calls and discussions. I can crank out rounds of this game easily on my ipad while talking shop.

As for wanting 120 dragon plants..I currently have 90+ stamina. 1 run is 10 stamina. With either my ADK or Valk team I clear each stage in 1 match. So at max 7-8 turns. About a 30 second dungeon clear time. If I decide to burn stones for stamina I can bang out the entire order in an hour.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Woohoo, after 6 mask runs, I got a mystic mask. Just need one more today, and I figure I've got 2 runs worth of stamina to go today. I'm hoping I can get 10 dragon plants tomorrow...but I sincerely doubt it. Last week I went 5 dragon plants in 12 runs.

I keep thinking my luck has got to change. I am at 124 rerolls on my alt account now, and my new best roll is another Vritra (that's what I have on my primary account, but this one is level 6 instead of 30, so might actually be usable if I can pull a viper on my next pull).

Fazana_sl

shitlord
@Sorrows - I wasn't being completely serious
tongue.png
That's some proper planning ahead shit, I bounce from idea to idea and end up with fuck all done usually.

Talking of fuck all, 1 Mystic Mask today from multiple runs, I wanted three so I could do Parvati and STE this week. I guess setting my alarm for 7.45am isn't too sad. Is it?! >.<

At least I coin it in for PAL rolls on mask day, business is booming even more now I've got an evolved Shiva at level 40ish.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I micromanage crap all day long for work so this game just hits all those buttons for me. I found myself running technical dungeons between wipes on the new raid bosses in WoW last night too. =)

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Looks like Korean version is updating to 5.0 tomorrow. Official Gungho Facebook page says EN will be updated "much sooner than (November)", but nothing definitive beyond that.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
And I just started rerolling a few days ago for my first account...
Please don't let that scare you off. There are plenty of good pulls to use for your starting account.

I have a VERY small list of acceptable pulls I want for a secondary account to compliment my primary acccount. Either Odin, Amaterasu, Shiva, Pavrati, Lakshimi...yep that is about it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Please don't let that scare you off. There are plenty of good pulls to use for your starting account.

I have a VERY small list of acceptable pulls I want for a secondary account to compliment my primary acccount. Either Odin, Amaterasu, Shiva, Pavrati, Lakshimi...yep that is about it.
Oi, add my second account and I'll focus on power leveling lakschmi

cleared beginner mask dungeon for dark demon masks... going on 5 light demon masks... bullshit!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Haha I want something I can log onto anytime I want on my phone to have a refreshed ally for my main. Ama or Odin would be perfect.

Your Lakshimi would be great, but I could only use it when you have logged in last. Not enough folks use her for main leader so I haven't bothered to level mine. If I had one for a 2nd account I could relog whenever I wanted it refreshed. This would make Lakshimi useable. Instead i just use the adk and valk teams depending on who is online.

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
Finally found Yomi, looks like I can start playing now. The beginning kind of reminds me of the end of that southpark wow episode. What do we do now? Now we can play the game!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Stupid Hunt! schedule. Three accounts, busy during all three chances for all three. Lamer than lame. Oh well, saved up stam and rank up for thursday dragon plant farming... Goal is 30 plants per account. Then I am more limited by Jewel Hunts!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lol 2 expert Mask runs in a row and I got a single demon mask, not even a divine mask. 50 stam down the drain.

velk

Trakanon Raider
And I just started rerolling a few days ago for my first account...
I'd give the game a bash with pretty much anything first to see if you like it.

Of the commonly recommended starts, a lot of them are 'masochist' starters - they make the early game pure hell for a payoff that's weeks or months later. Amaterasu is queen of this category, but viper orochi is not far behind, and what he gives you over ama in starter strength is paid for by him being a terrible choice for any farm dungeon.

There's also no real predicting of future proofing - for instance norse gods were highly recommended as starters up until they patched to give starter dragons the same skill and then norse gods became almost worthless - for 5.1 I hear they are upgrading the norse gods over starter dragons again though ;p

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally found Yomi, looks like I can start playing now. The beginning kind of reminds me of the end of that southpark wow episode. What do we do now? Now we can play the game!
Yomi is great at first but starts falling behind. If you don't get something worthwhile in you first two rolls with earned stones I'd probably restart. I started with Yomi but got some lucky rolls with the God fest thing. She's mostly just a support character now while Shiva is my main.

Df~_sl

shitlord
After slugging through my first account with Amaterasu... I agree entirely with the masochist start. The payoff is pretty damn sweet though.

It might just be a playstle thing... but I find myself going healer/resist far more often than I go zombie. I also find that playstyle to be much more... numbers based rather than luck. Three things on same timer? GG STONE CONTINUE. If I had viper as leader, maybe I would practice it more but still would be second choice.

Of the three playstyles I have seen... (Healer+Resist // Zombie // 6.25) 6.25 is the most fun but least capable. Zombie can tackle ridiculously hard stuff with close to zero investment except hours of your life per boss. Healer seems to be the middle between the two.

Anyone know of any other styles?

Also, my Red Skies guide also works with the Water dragon with a slight numbers tweak.
Minimum HP (with no resist) is 8820. Thats every 2 turns from Boss.
And recovery stat goes up as well on round 9. As they put out 8292 dmg over 2 rounds rather than 6832.