Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Ok, I usually ignore all the "omg drop rate/appearance bonus isn't working GungHo divided by 500 instead of multiplying by 2" but, this is the least amount of +eggs I've seen in weeks from Iris.
frown.png
I posted my complaint right on the main gungho facebook page.

Ran last level of Iris 30 times...ie 510 stamina for 1 +egg.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
WTF? I've run 3 tech dungeons and gotten a + each time. First one was Shrine of Blazing Woods Stage 1 and the other was Fertile Land Stage 2.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Just got one rounded twice in Tomb of the Saint Expert. I guess 11k hp ain't shit when the game refuses to put dark gems on the board, and I guess that's about it for tonight since I clearly won't be leveling up.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm trying to swap out accounts on my android phone. It is a galaxy 3.

I installed carbon and created a backup for PAD.

When I hook up my phone to my pc to swap out the PAD files I cannot locate the game information anywhere.

Anyone run into this before?

Edit: I even downloaded android commander to see if a different explorer program would help me find it. I cannot find any application data for PAD other than my backup from carbon.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1703488

Gah thought I could get around that. Oh well time to learn how to root my phone.
Let me know if you need any help. It is ridiculously easy once you know how to do it. The first time, though, you are sweating bullets thinking you may brick your device.

Download from the link at the top (pasting is weird on the mobile forum), and follow all the directions. It makes it very easy:

Crafty_sl

shitlord
I posted my complaint right on the main gungho facebook page.

Ran last level of Iris 30 times...ie 510 stamina for 1 +egg.
Puzzle & Dragons - GungHo Official_sl said:
We have confirmed that the double appearance rate for Kings is working correctly as is the x5 +Egg Rate. Keep in mind, increased rates do not guarantee an appearance.
I don't buy it; not on the +egg rate. Kings yes, clearly working. Someone over at SA speculated that 5x drop rate has been active since the 5.0 update which was interesting, but I'm skeptical of that too.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
If you start using multiple accounts frequently, I find it better to stop using the data048 method and start using the Documents folder method instead. This allows you to pause and resume inside dungeons as well AND removes that dungeon schedule bug.
Thanks for the advice, I investigated what file was causing the problem and it looks like it is the data056.bin. I deleted this and it fixed my schedule bug but reset my list for monster's I've seen. But now I can switch to doing the full documents folder method now.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man I wish I'd gotten a chance to set my stamina up for red dragons today. Still, got my red knight evolved and up ~40 levels. Guess I'll dump any more in to Freyr since Thengel made a lot of sense.

Getting 1 king every run. Like, exactly.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I am having great runs on the red jewel dragons today and the metals yesterday.

Currently worth it to drop stones in chain running these for quick monster exp.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Thought I would get lucky with some Echidna drops since Flamedragon is 2x, ran Master twice without one. Bleh bleh

Wocket_sl

shitlord

Slightly off this topic, I read that super king metal in a dungeon deals 10k a hit. Any of you JP players know if the gold does similar? I don't have too many G Odin friends, but I want to run that one until the skin rubs off my fingers when it shows....

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tomorrow the ancient dragon tricolor will be x2. Chain run it on expert mode to farm nagas.
Yeah but tomorrow will be which Metal? Because today I didn't need any Ruby ones (reallyneed) but tomorrow will likely need Metal, Sapphire, or Emerald.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah I pretty much get 1 king per run. Honestly it has not been that great. Spent a stone and got 3 kings in 4 runs, dunno that it was really worth it.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I pretty much get 1 king per run. Honestly it has not been that great. Spent a stone and got 3 kings in 4 runs, dunno that it was really worth it.
Think about how much stamina you spend between running the thursday dungeon for plants and tech dungeons for pengdras.

Each king for the tricolors goes for 90k to the same color. That's 2 evolved pengdragons.