Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really want to get a droid instead of my current iphone, but I would lose my P&D. That is keeping me from buying a new phone. I think there is a problem here.
I wonder if they'd try to accommodate you if you've bought stones before. They definitely won't if you have not, but it might be worth a shot if you have.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Man, i had a friends list full of Neptunes and now that ancient water is up, can't find a fucking one of them.

No way I can do this dungeon with only 50% resist, my blue team ain't beefy enough at all. Tried Shiva and that went sideways on wave 2. These ancient tricolors irritate me a lot more than they should.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wonder if they'd try to accommodate you if you've bought stones before. They definitely won't if you have not, but it might be worth a shot if you have.
Doubt posted that huge list of requirements to get a restore a few days ago, and right at the top was:

* Please be informed that game data transfer between iOS and Android is not available due to the system.

Oh well, I think I might be dumping my rank 140 account soon and...rerolling.

Thengel

keep the phone and use it to play PAD via wireless networks
Funny you say that - one of the reasons I need a new phone is because this old one only picks up WiFi if it's sitting right on top of the router. Seriously, one room away and it doesn't even detect the network.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Freaking dual ponies are just a pain in my ass. Finished it but had to blow a stone on the Dragon because math sucks and realized that poison was going to be a tick short. But that dual round is just horrible with double attack.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Freaking dual ponies are just a pain in my ass. Finished it but had to blow a stone on the Dragon because math sucks and realized that poison was going to be a tick short. But that dual round is just horrible with double attack.
Went through Master Ancient twice so far. Lu G's dark (random) and Brand's straight blue Neptunes. I'm using Hermes lead, Green Odin, Enchilada, ADK, Siren, and Ally-Neptunes.

Only round where there is EVER a problem is round 5 with those fucking Chimeras. I have just shy of 16k hp, and the red chimera's double strike hits for 13.5k. Only real worry is if I get hermes or neptune bound.

Still haven't gotten the the dragon... fucker.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Just beat Legendary Water Ancient dragon, using My-Neptune lead, Parvati, ADK, Susanoo, Echidna, Green Odin. Instead of nightmare chimera's on expert, legendary has nightmare demon's. Luckily for me, one was on a 1 timer and the other on a 2 timer. Also scored the egg.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just beat Legendary Water Ancient dragon, using My-Neptune lead, Parvati, ADK, Susanoo, Echidna, Green Odin. Instead of nightmare chimera's on expert, legendary has nightmare demon's. Luckily for me, one was on a 1 timer and the other on a 2 timer. Also scored the egg.
Like 1220 attack on your neptune? I think with that setup I might actually be able to blow through it, though my susanno is low and I don't have a parvati.

Thengel

Don't these demons attack every round? At least, that's what pdx says.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Don't these demons attack every round? At least, that's what pdx says.
their delay is 1 turn, but will start at 2 turns until attack for one of them and 1 turn for the other. So you basically have 2 turns to knock out the 2turn one. At least, that's what I'd have done.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I just can't get the HP to survive a same round double strike. It almost makes me want to go with a Neptune / Meteor leader setup for the Fire resist, but that's such a huge waste of a leader spot for just that one round. Not sure how it'd work on Master. But not having my own Golem / Shiva to knock down the Dragon defense seems to limit my options.

Right now I'm running a Neptune, Water Mech Warrior Midgard, Crystal Aurora, Rainbow Keeper, and Graviton Earth. That puts me at 11,332 HP and last time I took a friend Neptune along since none of the Shiva's were up. Thinking about replacing the GVE with a Siren or Echidna / Viper, but still no way for me to do 570k HP in 4 Turns.

Oh well, this is all just theorycraft at this point since I likely won't rerun it until it goes 2x. Need to farm Green Kings for my ADKs, Ceres, Artemis, Highlander, etc...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just can't get the HP to survive a same round double strike. It almost makes me want to go with a Neptune / Meteor leader setup for the Fire resist, but that's such a huge waste of a leader spot for just that one round. Not sure how it'd work on Master. But not having my own Golem / Shiva to knock down the Dragon defense seems to limit my options.

Right now I'm running a Neptune, Water Mech Warrior Midgard, Crystal Aurora, Rainbow Keeper, and Graviton Earth. That puts me at 11,332 HP and last time I took a friend Neptune along since none of the Shiva's were up. Thinking about replacing the GVE with a Siren or Echidna / Viper, but still no way for me to do 570k HP in 4 Turns.

Oh well, this is all just theorycraft at this point since I likely won't rerun it until it goes 2x. Need to farm Green Kings for my ADKs, Ceres, Artemis, Highlander, etc...
Wait... why two neptunes? Take your Neptune as lead (as long as it isn't the first form), Water Mech, CAD, Siren, Graviton, and take my hermes as your ally. Hermes is 2x ATK and HP for water monsters. Should get you to 17k hp (especially if your Water Mech/CAD is nice).

Thengel

Wait... why two neptunes? Take your Neptune as lead (as long as it isn't the first form), Water Mech, CAD, Siren, Graviton, and take my hermes as your ally. Hermes is 2x ATK and HP for water monsters. Should get you to 17k hp (especially if your Water Mech/CAD is nice).
If you have a neptune and wanted to go really safe, could you do Neptune + Megalodran? 75% water resist and 50% fire resist should make this easy (at least on master).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I guess I haven't had them both on the same timer. They've always been offset.

Thengel

Have been running twilight woods all day on 1.5X drops hoping for a mask to drop. No luck at all. Well, I guess I can't really say no luck:

rrr_img_21049.jpg

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Cleared Master and Legend water on the first try using Siren/Shiva/Fenrir/Orochi subs. Abyss Neptune with Hermes for Master and with Blue Noel for Legend. Egg dropped both times.

I'll run the Adept and Expert for shits, but I'll ignore the rest. I don't have Shiva or Neptune so I'll save myself the frustration.
On a positive note, I finally have my Mono-Dark team up and running. Spent the last twenty minutes digging through the PDX ID roster adding Persephone and Loki people. Keepers being Dark makes this team viable so much earlier than it otherwise would me. I'm running Hell Queen Persephone, CDK, CDD, and 2 Rainbow Keepers (swapping my ally between Loki/Persephone/Vampire lord as available). Eventually I'll get my Vampire max skilled and leveled, and he'll likely replace a Keeper.

One question: I've got a Minerva that has been collecting dust. If I Ultimate Evo her Red/Dark, her stats will be affected by the boost to dark stats from Persephone, yes? I assume her HP and RCV will be boosted, but her Red attack will remain the same, with the boost only applying to her weak Dark hits?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll run the Adept and Expert for shits, but I'll ignore the rest. I don't have Shiva or Neptune so I'll save myself the frustration.
On a positive note, I finally have my Mono-Dark team up and running. Spent the last twenty minutes digging through the PDX ID roster adding Persephone and Loki people. Keepers being Dark makes this team viable so much earlier than it otherwise would me. I'm running Hell Queen Persephone, CDK, CDD, and 2 Rainbow Keepers (swapping my ally between Loki/Persephone/Vampire lord as available). Eventually I'll get my Vampire max skilled and leveled, and he'll likely replace a Keeper.

One question: I've got a Minerva that has been collecting dust. If I Ultimate Evo her Red/Dark, her stats will be affected by the boost to dark stats from Persephone, yes? I assume her HP and RCV will be boosted, but her Red attack will remain the same, with the boost only applying to her weak Dark hits?
Actually, I think it's the reverse. She gets a boost from all attacks (even if just red) from persephone, but I don't know if she gets RCV and HP boost.