Puzzles and Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
9:19 Mystic Knight
9:20 Mystic Knight
9:21 Isis

Well got one new god at least, this fucking game is like crack I have to resist the urge to buy stones.
Seriously, I know I should not buy stones. I know I will get a bunch of shit. I'm at the point where really there are only a handful of gods I want, and the odds of me getting them are damn near nothing. Despite this, I'm near to buying stones, because I also know I won't get them if I don't pull!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
9:19 Mystic Knight
9:20 Mystic Knight
9:21 Isis

Well got one new god at least, this fucking game is like crack I have to resist the urge to buy stones.
Which knights? ADK/CDK aren't that bad if you have doubles, and if it's your first one of the water/light/fire they aren't that bad for mono teams.

Though Isis is the real winner, just ask Cutlery. He just powered through Ancient Water dragon on expert with the double isis setup.

Seriously, I know I should not buy stones. I know I will get a bunch of shit. I'm at the point where really there are only a handful of gods I want, and the odds of me getting them are damn near nothing. Despite this, I'm near to buying stones, because I also know I won't get them if I don't pull!
Today is the day if you're going to do it. If you haven't yet, I'd honestly buy them just to make sure you can recover your account.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I picked up all the colored knights from that last event, but they were a MDK and a MIK. Which i guess I can use for skillups or roll with two of each. It's looking like its farming time then to level my knights and Isis.

Oh and a question, should I level my Viper or leave it low level for zombie teams?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Though Isis is the real winner, just ask Cutlery. He just powered through Ancient Water dragon on expert with the double isis setup.
Seriously. I've been trying expert ancient water off and on for about 36 hours now, with different setups, and been having just ass luck. If I had a neptune, I could make it. Shiva? Nope. Anything else? Nope.

Double Isis? Took 12 turns to clear it.

Thengel

Well I picked up all the colored knights from that last event, but they were a MDK and a MIK. Which i guess I can use for skillups or roll with two of each. It's looking like its farming time then to level my knights and Isis.

Oh and a question, should I level my Viper or leave it low level for zombie teams?
I would say it depends where you are at in the game. Early on a low level Viper for zombie teams might help you clear some dungeons that you otherwise would not be able to clear. Later if you're building high level teams, especially water, a higher level viper is probably better, since you won't really be using zombie any more.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Who did the $ / King formula? Thinking about burning 10 stones during Super King, let me run it once right now and see what it is actually like.

*edit: lol super king 1st round and no abilities, p0 :~(

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

I don't know. If you have a mono blue team, Viper is awesome for it (force + stats) so i'd say level it up. If you are planning on doing a serious zombie team, that's certainly the best lead you can get. Pair it with a good Amat ally and you can do almost anything.

Seriously. I've been trying expert ancient water off and on for about 36 hours now, with different setups, and been having just ass luck. If I had a neptune, I could make it. Shiva? Nope. Anything else? Nope.

Double Isis? Took 12 turns to clear it.
No shit! Now you can farm expert and power level your blue team. Get ready for green as well. Double isis, couple of greens, couple of reds, and burn down the forest.

One more pull for the day: Isis.

So, for $61, I got an Isis, an Ama, and a Yomi. Meh.
Isis and Amat are worth that much. Amat is going to suck to level (unless gold dragon is really a few days away, then you're pretty well set), but Isis is frankly one of the better gods I've seen. Especially with tricolor. I'm not sure I have the constant-skills to play double horus well, but Isis is just my cup o tea!

Composter

Isis and Ama are pretty much two of the top leaders you can get.
Yeah, pretty stoked about them. It is the 20 bucks I spent on Mystic Ice Knights and Shardra that has me tasting buyers remorse
wink.png

lanludar

Silver Squire
Can anyone tell me if Susano is worth anything at all? Since that is the only god I have ever managed to pull outside my starting Hades.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Can anyone tell me if Susano is worth anything at all? Since that is the only god I have ever managed to pull outside my starting Hades.
If you run a God team (Blue Odin has a leader skill of 2.5x attack for gods), then Susano can be worthwhile because of the defensive ability. Or if you run a mono green team (same scenario, good defensive CD with decent stats once evolved). Otherwise, he's not so great. Definitely not worth the lead/ally position.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isis and Amat are worth that much. Amat is going to suck to level (unless gold dragon is really a few days away, then you're pretty well set), but Isis is frankly one of the better gods I've seen. Especially with tricolor. I'm not sure I have the constant-skills to play double horus well, but Isis is just my cup o tea!
I think that those are good value for $60 bucks is what scares me most about spending money on this game. I might by one stone for recovery purposes.

Seems like if you buy stones you have to be prepared to go big.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I like it and would love one for a green team or to use in the current Water Legend dugneon, I currently have no armor breaker.

Did about 10 runs on Super Metal King, honestly not sure how many kind of lost count... think it was 9 actually. 4 Supers and 14 Kings. Started off really well, pretty sure my first two Supers were from the 1st run, then got the next two the following runs. Not sure I got a single Super the last 5 though. All Kings. Not sure it was worth the stone cost.

*edit: Oh well, got my Vamp Lord, DDK, and Hatori ready to evolve. Was thinking about dumping some in to the Awoken Hera but she damn expensive for not much gain until 50+. Alternates are to kick up my LWotN a couple more levels or Neptune on past level 59. Probably just hold on to the left over High Kings for when I do evolve one of them (CDK most likely) so it isn't sitting at level 1.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I pulled 4 times, a minute apart each time.

Shadran
Siren (4*) (had 2)
Toytops (had 1)
Mystic light knight (had 1)

Yeah, I'm on the fence about dropping more than a buck on this game still, sure, I'd like a viper orochi and an isis or any other good blue cards but random luck is still random luck. Godfests don't guarantee anything, and tbh, I really feel like I'd get 20 bucks of enjoyment out of a different game - especially when the value of the pulls is directly related to what happens after you purchase the stones, not before.

Thengel

Shadran
Siren (4*) (had 2)
Toytops (had 1)

Yeah, I'm on the fence about dropping more than a buck on this game still, sure, I'd like a viper orochi and an isis or any other good blue cards but random luck is still random luck. Godfests don't guarantee anything, and tbh, I really feel like I'd get 20 bucks of enjoyment out of a different game - especially when the value of the pulls is directly related to what happens after you purchase the stones, not before.
I definitely would not dump any money in this game. It's a masochists money sink. I've spent 28$ on this game and regretted every penny of it. Have I gotten 28$ worth of enjoyment out of the game? Absolutely. However, did my 28$ actually get me anything really? Nope, not really. I could just as easily spend 0$ or 500$ and get the same shit. Their business model is straight up fuck you, but it's addicting as hell and I can see why they make tons of money. Doesn't make it suck less though.

Edit: Also the timing your pulls thing is BS. Just from looking at the posts on this board, it works for some people and it doesn't work for others. What that means it - it's bullshit. Some people are just getting a couple gods in a row while others are not, that's how random works. If timing it really worked, it'd be consistent, and for everyone.

Wocket_sl

shitlord

Shadran
Siren (4*) (had 2)
Toytops (had 1)

Looks like a lot of us had the same luck I did -

MFK +1
MLK
Succubus
Earth Golem

So yeah, not even a fourth star in the lot.