Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Found a pretty easy to abuse bug...

Basically, with multiple teams, you're ALWAYS able to switch. So I evolved my War Diety Odin to Awoken version, and exceeded my team cost. It brings me to the screen to change it, but I can swap to a team that isn't overbudget, and exit. I can still select the overbudget team and play through it. Now to just get 7 more team cost somewhere...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've done that on accident multiple times, good to know it's repeatable.

So I just started Light Mech Master with my normal mono red team, dual Shivas. It was one of those things where as soon as I hit "Enter Dungeon" I was regretting it, assuming I wasted stamina. But it was pretty damn easy really. Echidna is so stupidly useful it's not even fair. Can see why so many high end rainbow teams use both her and Viper. Now I want to level up my second one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

So I just started Light Mech Master with my normal mono red team, dual Shivas. It was one of those things where as soon as I hit "Enter Dungeon" I was regretting it, assuming I wasted stamina. But it was pretty damn easy really. Echidna is so stupidly useful it's not even fair. Can see why so many high end rainbow teams use both her and Viper. Now I want to level up my second one.
I'm slowly working up 3 of them, and trying to max skill them... High hopes, but whatever.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider

I'm ready to evolve my baby blue odin into the daddy version after the mask dungeon is up.

Already got my set team ready. He will push it way over but I won't have to swap anything out of it for a long time. Rainbow team for Isis pairing.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You only need an ally friend at around level 50 to do this. I've been abusing it whenever I want fire pengdras. =)
That was just one example. I want him on demand for all farming=) I still haven't pushed through the technicals. I do it in fits and starts, then get distracted by evo mats or dragon farming or special dungeons.

Starting to think my ADK account will be next to go up for grabs. Much as I like the damage it's just a one trick pony. Only other thing there really is a Red/Light Minerva. And I have ADK's in waiting on my main and Odin accounts so once I stop dragging ass on them he'll be redundant.

Masks better fucking drop tomorrow, I need like 10 of the fuckers across my accounts.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
So I made this happen.

rrr_img_22264.jpg

No cash spent on this alt account. One week of enjoyable gaming. :)

rrr_img_22264.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Took my green odin 2 runs to get Mystic Mask to evolve ADK and hopefully make farming on that account way less painful. Go to evolve. OOPS! Forgot to grab a green keeper yesterday. MOTHERFUCKER!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Fyi, if any of you are stuck with a Ra that appears useless, he is...for the most part. However, his nuke ignores armor, making him my new wednesday\Friday buddy. Fuck yo shiva, Wakandan!

Df~_sl

shitlord
So I havent died or gotten stuck in a dungeon for a really long time... cruising along the conditional tech dungeons on JP side finally...

Wasnt paying much attention to what I was fighting and end up with those stupid armored trees... sadly I went for an ultra defensive team (toytops + godin)... eventually gave up in frustration... as thats probably worse than prenerf rainbow keeper with no poison...

Take an adk team... first round double masks. Fail. Reenter, Single mask, fail. I cannot for the life of me get a green team with over 10k hp right now... but I am stubborn and have 80 stam to go... I proceed to get 9 1st rounds in a row with either single or double masks. I am glad there is still a "challenge" left, even if it is a gimmick challenge.

my ao account did not have this problem
frown.png

frown.png

Brand

Molten Core Raider
So I havent died or gotten stuck in a dungeon for a really long time... cruising along the conditional tech dungeons on JP side finally...

Wasnt paying much attention to what I was fighting and end up with those stupid armored trees... sadly I went for an ultra defensive team (toytops + godin)... eventually gave up in frustration... as thats probably worse than prenerf rainbow keeper with no poison...

Take an adk team... first round double masks. Fail. Reenter, Single mask, fail. I cannot for the life of me get a green team with over 10k hp right now... but I am stubborn and have 80 stam to go... I proceed to get 9 1st rounds in a row with either single or double masks. I am glad there is still a "challenge" left, even if it is a gimmick challenge.

my ao account did not have this problem
frown.png
I beat those trees by taking a Green Knight...I would store up orb changes...Activate the Knight...And spike damage to kill them.

frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Took my green odin 2 runs to get Mystic Mask to evolve ADK and hopefully make farming on that account way less painful. Go to evolve. OOPS! Forgot to grab a green keeper yesterday. MOTHERFUCKER!
Yep. Was going through my list of maxed monsters looking for what masks I needed.. Look at Ceres and thing "Oh, just a mystic probably". Nope, double green keeper. Fuuuuck! And green tech dragon dungeon comes out on monday
frown.png

frown.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yep. Was going through my list of maxed monsters looking for what masks I needed.. Look at Ceres and thing "Oh, just a mystic probably". Nope, double green keeper. Fuuuuck! And green tech dragon dungeon comes out on monday
frown.png
That's why I farm up what I need, and keep 1 of each color around, just in case. Though I got obscenely lucky yesterday. Needed 3 rainbows and 2 blue, and then 1 of each for my stash, and along the way I picked up 6 darks, which is great because then I can get both Hades evolved, and eventually get around to Lilith WotN and Thanatos too and I never have to sweat it.

frown.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yup... need to burst over 58,000 green for that, and 25,000 green the next round. Not too hard IF you have green monsters with over 1000atk... or a helper that does... sadly my JP account does not :p I had to ultra plan the last couple rounds to make it work out...

Was fun
smile.png
Final team that lucked out on beating that dungeon: Leaders: ADK1 (800atk) ADK2(900atk) (both skill lvl 1) Subs: 500atk toytops, 2x dub amelit(lol), highlander4* 529 attk...

Stored up 12 hearts and a bunch of reds in my corner formation, then used 1st adk to get enough greens to clear round 5 then stalled ... used a couple turns to set up board a bit better and used highlander + adk conversion and got a 6+ combo to clear that round...

Luckily I had a like 5 reds drop after the boom and a leftover green or two so the next round was a simple adk -> boom

But fuck those trees!

smile.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
That's why I farm up what I need, and keep 1 of each color around, just in case. Though I got obscenely lucky yesterday. Needed 3 rainbows and 2 blue, and then 1 of each for my stash, and along the way I picked up 6 darks, which is great because then I can get both Hades evolved, and eventually get around to Lilith WotN and Thanatos too and I never have to sweat it.
Haha grats! The keepers are nice for a defensive boost too! same ability as RK (though if you want a dark one, rainbow keeper is probably much better!)

I did not have the same luck and picked up 3 light keepers (after already evolving all my light shit) and no dark keepers for my JP account need 2 more just for stuff in the box... while farming for rainbow keepers. (but I guess getting a bunch of RK out of the runs is lucky enough!)

Df~_sl

shitlord
Ouch
frown.png
Whats the problem? Would love to try and help ya out.

Also... Got super excited when I picked up thisguy...

I thought it was a 30x red dmg multiplier team SKILL. Now that I read it more, it looks like just a damage return. Will test it out now and post in about 30 turns. Its actually just a 30x single target nuke of HIS dmg... not worth the xp to level him. Lame

I have 2 decent accounts (iOS) free to anyone interested in actually playing them... One of them has GValk Healer girls team with most rippers and other stuff... Other is lvl 30+ Amaterasu Ohkami account with some healer girls and other stuff on it...

PM me if interested and I can tell you the entire box...

edit: That dude sucks. therare encounterfrom his dungeon is a nice orb changer though, light to wood, heart(or all others?) to light. 15(10) cooldown. Green/Light sub counts as a dragon.

frown.png