Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It went about as expected. Stalling in tri-color is a motherfucker, couldn't get Echidna timer up in time for round 5. Fire bind is unpleasant=P

I'll try again with a Shiva/Shiva to get more RCV and hopefully that helps with stalling. Can just match heals mildly. Went in with Ares just in hopes of kerblasting boss faster.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just did master with mono green, Artemis lead and Velk's Parv. Wasn't too bad. Really only needed the Echidna for Alarune just because 10k a turn was pushing it. Otherwise shouldn't be that big a deal.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Might be worthwhile to take a dual color sub with light to help in activating Isis after the moltdra move.

Not sure when I am going to tackle the different difficulties... seems like hitting the 1.5 technicals is a better use of stam than doing legendary/master right now. But farming expert seems like a decent choice... if I had a green sub I really wanted to level up...

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Cleared Green legend using a mono green team. Parvati, Cu, ADK, Green Ripper, Green Colem, Artemis. Hp was just shy over 20k.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Df~_sl said:
Might be worthwhile to take a dual color sub with light to help in activating Isis after the moltdra move.
Was planning on taking my Ceres to G/D instead of G/L and going with a B/L Neptune. Could just as easily reverse it though. Just need the bubble Lits.

Cleared Green legend using a mono green team. Parvati, Cu, ADK, Green Ripper, Green Colem, Artemis. Hp was just shy over 20k.
Going to try Legend this time with Artemis, Chu Chu, ADK, Ceres, Green Ripper, and whatever friend I have up... unfortunately I think Velk is my only Parv friend. None of the others accepted from P&DX.com
frown.png
May have a Green Noel Dragon friend I could use.

frown.png

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider
Used a mono green team to do legendary, and it was quite easy. Artemis lead, Chu Chu, ADK, Susano, Freyja and Freyja helper. Had no problems at all, hp was around 22k. Hardest part would probably be stage 5, but as long as you kill the green demon before susanos ability goes down it is a cake walk. I had a 2 1 timer on the demons so I did not need to use Susano, but theoretically it would have made it even easier.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doing Hill of Iris's Rainbow stage 2. Genie can go fuck herself forever. 4 of my 6 characters bound for multiple turns still and skill void up when she goes in to crazy 9.2k per round attack mode. WHAT FUCKING FUN THAT WAS.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Did a 2 stone clear of Satan with my JP Horus team. Not sure if I can do it with 0 stones without more high HP light monsters...

A little miffed I burned 25 stones on what I thought was a god fest
frown.png

He has -9999 recovery... evolves to Black blue dual color... 35 turn skill of reduce your hp to 1, deal 300x some attack... this part is confusing so not entirely sure how it works yet...

stats:
1336hp to 6666hp
710atk to 1111atk
negative 9999 rcv

frown.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Green Legend down, Artemis, Green Ripper, Chu Chu, ADK, Ceres, ally Parvati. Had right over 28k HP and it wasn't too bad. Emergency button with Ceres + Parv really helped, as frustrating as it is with only three colors and not seeing any hearts on the board. Was able to stagger using ADK + Chu Chu one round, then heal up, and use Artemis the next for a pretty constant barrage against the boss / demons. Still say that Round 5 + the inability to stall is the hardest part of these.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Its still possible to stall on these... just requires more work. You can take a turn or two (if your HP allows it) to move orbs away to NOT match and then make a 3 heart or 3 offcolor match on the top left or right. But if your strategy involves stalling every round... yeah that would be super tough

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to try Legend this time with Artemis, Chu Chu, ADK, Ceres, Green Ripper, and whatever friend I have up... unfortunately I think Velk is my only Parv friend. None of the others accepted from P&DX.com
frown.png
May have a Green Noel Dragon friend I could use.
I'm running into the same problem trying to buildup my collection of Shiva/ares friends.

frown.png

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am dying for a godfest on EN side. The only pull I've used is my initial (Neptune) and I'm dying for some new stuff. There's really so little you can actually farm, it's sad.

I tried inviting all the Hermes on PDX and yeah, I think one accepted my sad blue starter dragon. Can't evolve him to 6* due to lack of drops on the daily dungeons.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm really fucking sick of how bad the US side is getting shit on.

I look on the facebook page for the times of the dragon dungeons and we have a little blurb about metal dragons and the fuck you fest while on the japanese side its a full page of all the shit they get.

No I'm not going to play the rang rang side. They need to update the US side daily to match what is going on with the JP side.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I'm running into the same problem trying to buildup my collection of Shiva/ares friends.
I friended about a half dozen people on PDX who claimed they were running Persephone yesterday. Log in today..and all I've got is Ted from here. Fuck you, assholes.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do you guys save your pal points until there is a boosted chance to pull the good evo materials or just burn them?

@Cutlery, Ive got a pers account on my second, think I added you but I left my ipad in my chicks car this morning =(

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you guys save your pal points until there is a boosted chance to pull the good evo materials or just burn them?
Started saving them not too long ago for when super king dragons etc show up. Stuff I can't fairly easily farm. Have to burn rolls sometimes so you don't cap though, can only have 50 saved up(10000 points).

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cutlery here is a couple of HQ Pers from my list that seem active
My second account wont have up till tonight - 383,143,268