Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to have to burn a couple of stones to get a master it looks like. Did it twice already for a rank up and did expert probably 6 times. Tons of pudding but no boss. Also have to increase box to hold this bullshit till 2x

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going to have to burn a couple of stones to get a master it looks like. Did it twice already for a rank up and did expert probably 6 times. Tons of pudding but no boss. Also have to increase box to hold this bullshit till 2x
You need to get two if you want to evolve it.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
^^^ They nerfed his ass though in a future patch from 5 turn min cooldown to 10 turn to destroy those Mastering teams.

505/500 box space...fuck you game~

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
^^^ They nerfed his ass though in a future patch from 5 turn min cooldown to 10 turn to destroy those Mastering teams.

505/500 box space...fuck you game~
Even then I don't get it. I mean yeah, a max level mastering team was kicking the crap outta the mask and weekend dungeon...so what? A max level anything team would do that. Don't really get what good they are at all!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even then I don't get it. I mean yeah, a max level mastering team was kicking the crap outta the mask and weekend dungeon...so what? A max level anything team would do that. Don't really get what good they are at all!
108,000hp!

Honestly, if you had it maxed the 5 turn orb randomizer is not terrible for someone who is mostly there to boost your team's HP. Not great, but 1350hp, 200rcv, and 37atk more than a Gigas(not giant red gigas). But again, that's if you had it maxed before whatever patch is coming up to nerf it and all for a pretty damn minor upgrade. And unless you are IAPing your dick off you don't have it maxed=P

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Don't bother doing expert for the poring. Master's drop rate is 60% (ish), so you're not even guaranteed there. I've done ~7 expert and 3 master and gotten 1 from expert and 2 from Master.

From 10 runs (currently):
1 Mastering
1 Poring
5 Marin
10 Poporing
7 Drops
6 Ghosting
0 Angeling
Various demons (stupid demons)
Various Big Blobs

Expert is pretty nice, as the demons don't do shit (unless you are skilling up demons like I am), while the big blobs skill up Vampire/Titan/Siren/Masterling/Angelion along with the skill ups for Valk/Zerk/Highlander/Lilith. I finish most expert dungeons with 7 to 9 drops with at least half being the jellos.

edit; I would MURDER to be able to convert Poporings to Marins... My green team is "ok", my blue team is rocking.

Oh Jesus, coulda sworn'd I saw no one else to power it up. Sometimes I can't brain...
Big Woodsie skills it up too. So once you make a masterling, you can actually skill it up from big woodsie drops in poring tower.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I feel trolled...all I want are Drops for skilling Valk.

I get ghosts. My box looks like a pac man support group.

rrr_img_26447.jpg

What the fuck.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
have you seen any angelings? I've gotten 7+ of each of the others, and not even had an angeling show up, let alone drop.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
have you seen any angelings? I've gotten 7+ of each of the others, and not even had an angeling show up, let alone drop.
Got my mastering, but haven't run much as I dropped no stones. No reports of anyone at any of the forums I've been to seeing an angeling, nor have I. I think they stashed it with Tower of Jewels's supposed Super Golds.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Eh, used 1 stone and did manage to do some SUPER leveling for experience and ranked up twice. For 3 full stam charges (and the full stam I had at the start) all dedicated to Poring or dragon of the towers for xp to rank up.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I went on full farm rampage. Overall results at the end were :
14 porings
25 marins
34 poprings
35 drops
33 ghostrings
0 angelings

I alternated master and expert a bit to conserve stamina - as far as I can tell, if all you want are porings, then master is always better value than 2x expert, due to fixed round 5 and considerably higher drop rates. If you want the upgraded slimes too, then expert is a much better deal.

I mostly did horus/isis teams for master - I found the slowest part of the run was the poporings, and horus/isis had enough punch to burn them in a combo, as opposed to pecking them to death slowly. Not hitting 4 combo all the time didn't really matter for the rest, as 3x damage is enough to work through stuff anyway.

Not sure why there's so little marin love - may just be RNG, but the rest were surprisingly close.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Burned zero stones on Poring due to no Highlander, no Berserk, no Kagutsuchi, a Valk I don't give a shit about, and a Golem that very rarely makes it into my team anyway. I've also got 4 succubus/lilith so the utility gained from a lower poison cooldown is minimal.

That being said, the 1-2 of each I farmed up gave me more skillups than I got during the entire 2x skillup event. I suspected it was going to be this way too, which is why I used them all last night to clear up bag space.

I'm excited for Ancient Dark to finally come up. He'll be fantastic to replace my existing Dark Ripper in my lineup. I've been saving up Kings during Metal Hunt days, and I've got 26 of them now. Reading over some posts though, it seems like I'll end up getting more of his levels just by trying to max skill him.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't think I have the patience to max skill him. Each master is 40 stam. Drop rate is 60% (roughly). Skill up rate is 15%. So that's like one skill up every 400 stam (rough, ROUGH math). I'm not at a point where I can clear Legend (I think?) yet.

UGH just reading and it's Light/Red/Wood. I think I might end up sitting this one out. I miss my Isis 9x teams
frown.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I don't think I have the patience to max skill him. Each master is 40 stam. Drop rate is 60% (roughly). Skill up rate is 15%. So that's like one skill up every 400 stam (rough, ROUGH math). I'm not at a point where I can clear Legend (I think?) yet.

UGH just reading and it's Light/Red/Wood. I think I might end up sitting this one out. I miss my Isis 9x teams
frown.png
I have been struggling to figure out what type of team to field for this.

I was leaning towards going mono white with dual apollo leads and having a naga sub for the stall on round 5 and 9. Then I learned that at under 30% hp the boss does a light bind which would fuck the team over.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
I'm going with a mono green team. Parvati, Chu, ADK, Bastet, Ancient Green Dragon Artemis friend. That should be able to take care of master. Game time decision will be a green golem, another ancient dragon or echidna.