Puzzles and Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
No 2x drops on legendary green yesterday and no 2x drops on ancient light today. Not sure what's up with that, I really wanted to farm a light starter! Drop rate on that thing sucks big time; RBG starters dropped all the time.

Df~_sl

shitlord
For anyone wondering if they will change Luciphers 300k nuke... nope, not gonna happen.

Just released Evangelion Collab dungeon in JP... Special REM that has Shinji & Kaoru, a Blue Black monster with same skill except 300k Water dmg instead of dark.

What they will do to counter this new skill, dunno. Isis has just become MORE valuable as a result... since her heal will allow you to double nuke on the same turn. (The EVA collab also has a Isis/Godin skillup monster)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've seen all the Evangelion posts on Facebook and just cringe at the money I'd spend on stones to get those
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have been struggling to figure out what type of team to field for this.

I was leaning towards going mono white with dual apollo leads and having a naga sub for the stall on round 5 and 9. Then I learned that at under 30% hp the boss does a light bind which would fuck the team over.
Yeah, I'll end up trying for a GOdin team with your Amat, a zeus (for UG) Naga, and something else, I think...

Df~_sl

shitlord
Collab REM is REM the way it should be...

5 stones... 6 monsters you can get. Sure you are more compelled to get them all... or keep rolling till you get the one you want... because its a 1 in 6 chance and you already rolled 6 times so the next one is totally gonna be the one you want!

I rolled once and got Shinji+Kaoru, only one of them I would have actually used at all, so thats good. My JP side is pretty stacked now. With the new Valk evo to give Gold + Green, the lack of a solid green on Horus team is not as much of an issue anymore. Green Zeus showing up later today... told myself I would use a max of 10 stones to get him if need be.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yea I'm rolling Anubis /Laphroaig / Green Odin / Shiva / Susano / Isis.
hrm, not a bad idea.. roll double isis and just ignore that they won't be doing damage. Should be able to make it with Minerva Godin Amat Naga.
Expert should be able to be cleared that way I guess.

Layzi

Molten Core Raider
Any reason to keep an archangel lvl 39 +6 RCV as opposed to feeding to a lvl 1 Amaterasu Okami? I have 4 metal kings to feed as well which should get me to about lvl 40 ~ 350 RCV

Df~_sl

shitlord
No big difference either way... unless you foresee yourself needing a lower cooldown heal ability...

AO is a huge investment... 4million light xp... ugg

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Well light leads are out for legendary mode of Ancient Dark.

He uses that guard ability so you can't freeze him with a naga when he binds your light creatures. So need to go with either green or red team leads.

Thinking about running dual Parvati with a Susano, Bastet, Zeus, Naga.

Stall for skills. Freeze Demons on round 5. Pop Bastet for AoE's then grind them down as much as possible. Pray they die and if not use Susano to soak some damage for a few turns.

Rounds 6-8 stall again. On round 9 pop Naga stun when the angel is low to avoid the full hp heal.

Round 10...kill myself out of boredom.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I feel silly for not thinking of it before... but the counter they will add to Lucipher 300k damage nukes is pretty simple...

Retaliation buff. Similar to the skill from Anubis, return X% of damage taken.

Df~_sl

shitlord
also... for those of you still trying to figure out how to best use that 300k nuke...

There are a couple monsters that return 50% of damage done from their ability... you can use that in conjunction to get a double 300k on a single turn.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Boy, this dungeon ain't short on the assrape. 10khp and 60% dark resist isn't safe. Chims on the same timer will kill you, and Lilith will kill you if you don't match hearts every turn. This is kinda bullshit. Not sure what team they expect you to bring when 60% resist isn't slow and safe.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ran Master with Artemis, ADK, More Chu, Michael, G/D Ceres, Parv and it wasn't too bad. Wish I had my second ADK skilled and would use him to replace More Chu but it is hard to give up his nice stats. Also need to evolve Michael, he's still level 30. Not sure the team will work for master, but will try something out the next hour.

Edit: tried dual Artemis legend, breezed my way to dragon and got him to about 30% and then couldn't stay ahead of his curse ball. Will try max Parv next time, maybe the 1.5x RCV will be enough for the extra push.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Don't have any green leads worth a shit. I think I'm gonna try Hades/Green Odin next, see how that goes. Hades is enough resist to manage the trash, the bosses were what got me on Master. Odin should solve that problem handily.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I would love to try my light team with Apollo, Thor, Valk, Raphael, Zeus and a friend lead... But out of 70 friends the only light leaders I have are a Golem Mk II and an Angelion... lol

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just hope that the d'spinas drops aren't as shitty as the pterra drops were. Not sure how many times I ran expert, but I did get an ancient dragon from it, and no starter dragon, wtf.