Puzzles and Dragons

100 days was 10 stones, I think. I just got my 5 for 150 days a short while ago.

Anyway, I had the mats so I Evo'd Minerva Red/Light. I'll bump her up to 50 or so with some fodder I have in my box. Hopefully I'll be able to at least tackle Master a few times for drops. Don't think I have the right subs for Legendary. My only decent green picks are Parvati and Ripper, and they are both barely in their 40s.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ooh, revenge of the multi-color teams. Maybe Horus will actually be useful for this one ;p
You bite your tongue! Horus is always useful
smile.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
I did the new dragons extensively on JP side already...

7 Rounds, relatively good xp/sta The ninjas that drop are sort of useless... BUT it does drop a very special Light Cat...

1 team cost, 1 attack, 1 recovery, 3880 HP. Feeds for 30,000xp to light creatures...

As for strategy for 50stam version...

The color requirement is one of each color. Friends leader does not count. Sub color does not count.

There are a couple new mechanics US side hasnt seen. Preemptive strike being one of them. This means before your turn certain monsters will attack you. This effectively counters Zombie/Zues/Goemon teams.

Depending on your recovery it is possible to stall on multiple stages... but specifically, you can prepare all your skills on round 6 after killing the golden cat (10 hp, 6000000defense) and one of the 2 light ninjas (8540 HP 2667 defense) The other ninja will only hit for 4433 unresisted per turn, giving you enough time to charge with a nice heal spurt every once in a while.

Blue teams sort of suffer because the Ninja Boss on round 4 will bind all blue on her first turn and then laughs at you during her second turn (really).

Round 4 Ninja Girl Boss Apart from that she deals either 5654 fire dmg or 8480 fire dmg every turn. 1029236 hp. Nothing to worry about.

Round 6 Golden Cat... Hits for 10800 every turn after the first... but only has 10 HP... meaning if you get lucky, you can kill it in 2 turns... The more subs you have that have dual element hits the better off you are for this...

Round 7 Ninja Dragon boss... 2 round delay. First round puts up shield. Multihits for 21015 fire dmg or charges up for one turn and hits for 28020 fire dmg. So... Either you need hp multiplier (hard to do with rainbow requirement) OR you need Fire Reduction.

If you can overcome the HP requirements using rainbow.. Most likely using light or dark as a sub color and a light or dark hp leader, great! Otherwise, you are stuck using fire reduction.

Using double fire resist leaders is very viable...
Leader options for Fire resist
Minerva (red) *also has a light resist version... useful.
Metero Volcano Dragon (red)
Legendary Red Dragon (red)
Flaredrall (red)
Shardra (blue)

Delay is not as useful for this boss because you can only use it on the first turn... but anyway...
If you have a non baby orochi I suggest using a red resist leader.
If you have a naga I suggest using Shardra as your blue leader.

With double fire resist dmg (and possibly light resist damage if you got a Light Minerva friend). Max spike dmg from the boss is 7005... easy.

Enjoy!

velk

Trakanon Raider
Ooh, revenge of the multi-color teams. Maybe Horus will actually be useful for this one ;p
Round 7 Ninja Dragon boss... 2 round delay. First round puts up shield. Multihits for 21015 fire dmg or charges up for one turn and hits for 28020 fire dmg. So... Either you need hp multiplier (hard to do with rainbow requirement) OR you need Fire Reduction.
Or not - where is the love ? 8(

Df~_sl

shitlord
2033400 HP with 1120 defense...

Assuming worst case scenario...
Turn 1 shield
Turn 2 wait
Turn 3 Charge up
Turn 4 Wait
Turn 5 28020 fire dmg

This gives you at LEAST 5 turns. Meaning you need to pump out 406680 dmg per turn to win. Not doable with 0 stones and no resist without anubis cheese.

I cannot say for sure how often he uses the charge up skill... as I have never actually had him use it on me... but I also explode the boss when he gets around 40%... so there is that. You wanna go with luck or skill?
smile.png

Thanks for the run down, sir. It's. Really good knowing whay to expect. I guess with my Red/Light Minerva (currently level 49) and an ally of the same I should have 75% resist on every hit in this dungeon? Might as well use Siren and Parvati for healing. I think my other subs will be Ultimate evo Indra (level 71, and easily the best stats on a light sub I have, plus 3 turn damage reduction for oh shit moments), and Hera so the whole thing doesn't take me hours. I might be fine on Legendary, but even with Hera it will probably be slow going.

Df~_sl

shitlord
That on demand damage reduction will be pretty useful
smile.png

I would suggest using a damage sub for your blue rather than Siren... but check your recovery before you jump in...

Another note... be prepared to take 4434 LIGHT damage when you END round 5 BEFORE you can do anything else....

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
hrm, lvl 60 fire/light minerva will be up for this. Think you can Autoheal through it (with Minerva + amaterasu)? If I can it's going to be some super fun time. Thinking R/L minerva lead, RK sub, Blue Odin, Green Odin, and probably either Amaterasu or some other decent gold sub... I really need to get Apollo and zeus evolved.

I would suggest using a damage sub for your blue rather than Siren... but check your recovery before you jump in...
RCV and Heart orbs are my main concern if I go double resist. Parvati has 0 Skill ups while Siren is maxed. 2 rounds to heal up 9/11K HP seems like hell without a maxed orb changer.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Ah that would be a good choice then!

Meanwhile... I am trying to think of a team for the new conditional dungeon... only monsters with 10 or less team cost... not sure what the dungeon will hit for... so no clue what to bring...

Dub Mythlits and the Golden 3880hp cat are my team right now... pretty amusing to have your 10team cost team have 13000 hp :p

Also thinking of a funny team...

Mono light with a poison sub...

13000 light HP + 840 dark HP
1400RCV

Using GENIE as Helper... gives me 32500 HP only issue would be low RCV haha.

Df~_sl

shitlord
hrm, lvl 60 fire/light minerva will be up for this. Think you can Autoheal through it (with Minerva + amaterasu)?
To autoheal through the boss with Fire/Light Minerva and Amaterasu:
HP Requirement: Greater than 14010 (can survive any basic round of combat on any wave)
AO RCV Requirement: Complicated...

To survive BASIC attacks, you need an RCV of 701 on AO.
To survive worst case scenario... is not possible as AO is capped at 949 RCV with + eggs.

To survive the sub 30% flame tail from Ninja girl boss you would need 848RCV (she attacks every turn for 4240 at this point...)

In any case... autoheal is doable... I am not sure you would even need to bother bringing with Red Light Minerva if you dont have her... and instead just get Fire Resist + AO and try your hand at autoheal...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile... I am trying to think of a team for the new conditional dungeon... only monsters with 10 or less team cost... not sure what the dungeon will hit for... so no clue what to bring...

Dub Mythlits and the Golden 3880hp cat are my team right now... pretty amusing to have your 10team cost team have 13000 hp :p

Also thinking of a funny team...

Mono light with a poison sub...

13000 light HP + 840 dark HP
1400RCV

Using GENIE as Helper... gives me 32500 HP only issue would be low RCV haha.
Huh where does that open up? Genie, Verche, Machine Golem, Ivory Dragon, Present Egg... lol, would be fun trying to put this together.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got a duplicate godin, double bastets, a horus, i&i, sigfried, and freyja, also about 7 trash pulls, overall not a bad godfest for me, I may decide to roll some more, I'd really like a Loki.