Puzzles and Dragons

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I assume those were from previous double skill up events...

I am out for the week so can't type up any info for big Satan... Really can't remember that dungeon either... Only ran it for the stone..
Fed 3, 1 skillup, not even mad, I'm at skill level 3 now. Around 18 fed over the past 4 months of play(only fed during events.

Raign

Golden Squire
Hrm, I have 6-10 Valks on my list at any time... I can give you a couple of theirs if you'd like.

Anyone running CuChu (highlander) as a lead? I'm finally getting a "decent" balance team (CuChu, ZeusDios, R/L Minerva, Vampire, something else).
If you wouldn't mind that would be great. Just PM me. Thanks a ton!

Goonsquad Officer
So are the mystic knights showing up inany particular level of the castle of saSatan?

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Got my Satan using a Kirin/Ra party...Satan was actually the easiest of the bosses in some ways. Fuck those Vamps.

Satan looks nice for the Lucifer-esque skill, but I don't have the kind of team to tackle him without burning a pile of stones.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I pulled it off with Ra/Ra... honestly I'm pretty fucking surprised it only took 6 stones since it was the first time I really tried a Ra team. The no heart orbs really helped a lot for always having at least 3 of each orb ~80% of the time and it was pretty easy to pull ~1mil damage per turn when there were no mistakes (and a few minutes of planning). I spent 5 of the stones on Satan himself and 1 of the stones on the Vamps or something like that.

The one thing it really drives home though is how nice a max skill echidna/siren are. That would have easily saved me 2-3 stones.

Satan is cool, especially for beasting a end boss for easy farming in non-legendary/mythical dungeons, but only if you have a good amaterasu okahmi leader... the -9999 RCV (9996 for mine, it has a +1 regen mod on it....wtf) is going to be prohibitive for non-specialzed teams. Of course, Satan could easily be a must have in some NO RCV dungeons for those of us without Lucifers. Not to mention that 6666 health is nice.

Once we get awakening skills, the healer girls other than Amaterasu/Lilith/Echidna get two +500 per turn skills. So maxed out (lvl99 and 99 +'s to RCV) Siren/Alraune/Archangel will go from 2964/3042/3081 to 3964/4042/4081 whereas Amaterasu will still be 4745 (though she gains two +bind resist nodes), so the heals per turn options will open up a lot.

Other than a heal per turn leader, it might be possible to make Satan work with a x4 RCV or x6.25 RCV (two phoenix knights & balanced team) and still be able to heal.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sent friend requests to some of you wuth SoD Lucifer. Lost a lot of my friends list when I wasn't playing, and I need some Luci love to run Goemon today.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sent friend requests to some of you wuth SoD Lucifer. Lost a lot of my friends list when I wasn't playing, and I need some Luci love to run Goemon today.
Did you add me? Managed to get mine up to the 80s with +25 or so.

Gungho needs to have an API for account information. I want to be able to populate padherder/etc with just giving my API key/user-id.

Araex_sl

shitlord
Finally got a evolved WR Valk (along with ADK, Hermes, Parvati), looking to add some Valk friends: 348,766,228

Also a SoD Lucifer account with occasional Ares, Karin, Meimei: 386,664,278

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Updated my signature with my PADHerder account and my friend ID. I need to change the teams up...
If you want a specific lead up, send me a message ON THIS FORUM so I get an email to change it!

Team 1 is the "flexible" team that I change for whatever I'm doing.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is anyone besides a_skeleton_03 planning on running hera-ur for day to day farming? I need to add another 9 or so to my list but they have been hard to come by.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shoot me any other hera-ur bros on your list. I'm evoing mine soon and will be what I run on a daily basis.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What else are you running with Hera-Ur? I was thinking Hera-is, Hera, DD Hades and DL Hades (Vamp maybe?). I have enough 9x team that I'm not even sure what to do. Once I evolve Chump-Ur she'll get my Noel dragon to hit 50 almost immediately.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think I am running Hera-Ur, Hera-is, Hera, Baal (upgraded version I forget I am at work), and Tyranna I think. Was running out of points at the end. I have no green so I need to rethink it.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Is Athena released for US yet?

No?

*goes back to sleep*

I might start playing again if they ever release Athena so I have something to work on.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What else are you running with Hera-Ur? I was thinking Hera-is, Hera, DD Hades and DL Hades (Vamp maybe?). I have enough 9x team that I'm not even sure what to do. Once I evolve Chump-Ur she'll get my .Noel dragon to hit 50 almost immediately.
I'm planning on hera, duke vamp, dark ceres and king baddie. If I had a d/d hades I would use that instead of hera.