Puzzles and Dragons

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
50 stamina per feeder is insane (with virtually zero xp to show for it). Don't think I'll be hanging onto those.

foddon

I'm sad to see the light war dragon go away. Was so nice running it for 26k xp a few times a day. I must have run it 50 times over the past couple of weeks. The fire dragon dungeon and, of course, the collab dungeon are absolute shit xp. Good thing is I got an Echidna the first run so it has that going for it.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Also Parvati vs fortoy depends on your progression.

If you can handle two heroes already, Parvati. If you can't, fortoy.
If you use Horus/Kirin/Ra for descends, Parvati. If you don't, Fortoy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some upcoming ultimate evos.

Shaitan, Sylph, and Persephone. Ares, Hermes, Artemis, Gigantes, and Vampire Lord were decided. Yomi, Apollo, and Amaterasu as well.

Format dumb. just kludged list. No details yet.

edit: Ultimate Evo Bastet looks like she'll be really fun paired with any spike damage leader. This one is 3.5x damage when you go 6 combo or higher.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
She gets a healer subtype on her ultimate (Bastet), so you can pair her with Light Meta or even Valk (or fuck, even sub it in).

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Just a reminder...You might want to hold off on Awakening if you aren't max skilled yet...And wait for the next X2 skill chance.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New descended releases in jp on friday. Going to be a tri color with light, water, fire and heart orbs. Pretty random.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
my guess is that isn't random. None of the chinese gods have that combo, do they (just checked, nope). So the only 9x+ multiplier gods will be Goemon, Isis, Valk, and Zerk. More probably I'm not thinking of, but those popped up right away.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah... My strat for that dungeon will be... Double Lucifer with Hera-Is, Shinji+Kaori(blue 300k nuke), Astaroth, something depending on what skills I have to counter in the dungeon.

Plenty of RCV... 70k+ HP, damage reflect, oh and 300kX3 nukes... looking forward to see what new skills they have in there...

Goonsquad Officer
so..uhh can I awake a little vampire, evolve it up and maintain the awakens?

if so, what happens if I feed vlad the awakened to my existing (skill upped) vampire? will he gain all the awakes?

or do I need to evolve each, then feed?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so..uhh can I awake a little vampire, evolve it up and maintain the awakens?

if so, what happens if I feed vlad the awakened to my existing (skill upped) vampire? will he gain all the awakes?

or do I need to evolve each, then feed?
Only the higher level versions of monsters have awaken slots. If you look on the right on their info screen you'll see if they have them.

Awoken levels will stay through evolutions supposedly. Monsters have to be the same Evo level to awaken.

Df~_sl

shitlord
This has come up a bunch of times on JP side with Busty Evo's and Awaken...

I will use Valk as an example...

Lets say you have a Busty Evo'd Max Skilled Light/Green Rose Graceful Valk...

You want all three of those awakening slots... what do?!

Farm up Three baby valks. Evolve all of them to Princess Valkyrie. Feed 2 Princess Valks to One Princess Valk to get Princess Valk Awaken lvl 2/3

Busty Evo your 2/3 Princess Valk to Graceful Rose Valk... Feed to your Max Skilled Valk...

Max Skilled Light/Green 3/3Awoken Graceful Rose Valk.

Requires 5,787,084 light xp + 10 Mystic Masks, 3 divine gold mask, 3 mythlits, 4 dub topalits, 1dub emelit, 3 dub mythlits, 4 rainbow keepers, 3 light keepers, 4 dragon fruit

Just the evo mats alone in BEST case scenario is 515 stamina... oh and close to 6m light xp... no thanks!

Thats 129 Evolved Light Pengdra... 440stamina to get all the gold jewel dragons, 430 stamina to get all the dragon plants... and 2580 to get all the unevolved pengdra...
Yeah... Light monsters are a bitch. Not counting Kings/1.5xXP/2xXP etc

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ultimate and "Top level" evolutions have awakens, nothing else can. So you can'd do Vampire or Vampire Lord, but you "can" do Duke Vampire Lord (and his ultimate when that comes out).

Basically: If you can't evolve the monster via "Evo Fusion" you can awaken it. If you can evolve the monster via "Power-Up Fusion" (Busty/Ultimate Evolutions), you can awaken it.
Otherwise; you can't awaken it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

Farm up Three baby valks. Evolve all of them to Princess Valkyrie. Feed 2 Princess Valks to One Princess Valk to get Princess Valk Awaken lvl 2/3

Busty Evo your 2/3 Princess Valk to Graceful Rose Valk... Feed to your Max Skilled Valk...

Requires 5,787,084 light xp + 10 Mystic Masks, 3 divine gold mask, 3 mythlits, 4 dub topalits, 1dub emelit, 3 dub mythlits, 4 rainbow keepers, 3 light keepers, 4 dragon fruit

Just the evo mats alone in BEST case scenario is 515 stamina... oh and close to 6m light xp... no thanks!

Thats 129 Evolved Light Pengdra... 440stamina to get all the gold jewel dragons, 430 stamina to get all the dragon plants... and 2580 to get all the unevolved pengdra...
3 of the random guys? As well, I think you can awaken GRValk with Princess Valk. I haven't seen Gungho repudiate that yet.

foddon

Sounds like I'll be waiting to evolve and level my Valk! Good thing the mystic masks cock blocked me.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So now that I have broken into the upper tier of noob dungeons, the ones just below castle of satan, shit is kind of opening up. That was a barrier for me until I got some levels on my rank and toons. But now it makes leveling them up a bit more less annoying. Im growing my all blue team, all red team, and all green team, but I use Godin and Vittra for the one shot on bosses and such. Ill stay hree for a while, farm up some more shit to level my dudes with and then hit up castle satan.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Hmm, I have my max skill Duke Vamp sitting there and already have 2x Vamp Lords (think they're both max skill can't remember...); Also have my Max Cu Chu and 3x little Cu's to level up... have two Max skill Warrior Rose (but don't think I'll use one of those to awaken since I want 2x on my Healer squad).

Really just thinking about my Horus / Heartbreaker team. No feeder Horus around but I could conceivably have a 3/3 Awoken Vamp and Cu Chu pretty quick with a 2/3 Titan and Sig as well.

Welcome back! Guess I have a goal now!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
3 of the random guys? As well, I think you can awaken GRValk with Princess Valk. I haven't seen Gungho repudiate that yet.
The interview on puzzledragonx (sorry, don't have a link) seemed to indicate that the card must be the same number. Busty evolves don't have the same number as the base monster... that said, it seems harsh enough even without a requirement to have to busty evolve another monster just to awaken a max skilled mob.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Ao-

Any good writeups for Hera-is ... especially for a dual Luci team? Everything I saw seemed built around Kirin, Valk, or Horus.