Puzzles and Dragons

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
If red carnival synced up with red Odin release, which was during an Indian godfest, it might be worth throwing 100 bucks at it, if you're into the whole IAP thing. I've got a shiva on my alt account (also astaroth and Ceres) and none of those on my main account that I've dumped 500+ on, so I think I'll pass. If the u.s. Ever got shines bansho collab it'd be great, but I don't ever see that happening...

Edit:shinra

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think if I was going to spend a bunch of IAP money I'd go for the D/L Anubis team instead. Or just spend as little as possible and only get Anubis himself and just use whatever's on hand for the subs. Really don't think it would make a whole lot of difference either way.

Also, what in the fuck... I just did super greens four times and got high/high/high/high/king every goddamn time. I expected to be able to finish leveling and evolve my Cu Chu the final time and and then level him a decent amount afterwards. Instead I was barely able to evolve him with like 2 highs left over.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am back from Vacation... didnt make any PAD videos... but thats ok.

Still waiting for the Busty Evos and other changes to make it stateside!

Grinded twinlits some more this go around... was not so lucky on the Tamadras but I got enough Dub Mythlits to last me quite some time! The changes to awakening and adding a 4th to REM monsters is pretty nice.

Just to recap some REM God Suggestions for people...

--Amazing Gods--
Archangel Lucifer(Dark/Light)-> Seraph of Dawn Lucifer(Dark/Light) - Angel Gods(Fallen Angel Lucifer Dark/Dark)
Bastet - Egyptian Gods
Anubis* - (once his D/L evo comes to US+++++) - Egyptian Gods

--Notable Gods--
Astaroth - Devil Gods
Haku - Chinese Gods
Kirin - Chinese Gods
Horus - Egyptian Gods

--OK Gods--
Gabriel - Angel Gods
Michael - Angel Gods
Shiva (maybe better than OK once he gets JP Busty) - Indian
Idunn&Idunna - Norse Gods
Ares - Greek 2.0
Hermes - Greek 2.0
Persephone - Greek 2.0
Kushinade - Japanese 2.0
Okonushi - Japanese 2.0
Umi&Yami - Japanese 2.0

Everyone has favorites... these are NOT mine... this is just a ranking of Gods from the REM as LEADERS. This is not a newb friendly list. This is just a list to clear content.

I could go into detail about why each of the gods are good and listed in whatever group I have... if someone wants, I will.

Suggestion for best godfest combo?
Angels/Egyptian during Shadow Waltz - Hope for Lucifer/Anubis*

Anubis only for high combo matching players

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If we had the amount of Tamadras that JP does I'd put Heroes on that list. Dark one at least. But you need a team full of awokens for row enhances etc to make them truly powerful.

Egyptian/JP 2.0 or Egyptian/Chinese seems like the obvious choices.
================================================== ======

Baby Tamadra is getting an evo to full Tamadra in JP.

1779224_276807989135400_1232326031_n.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gold dragons today?! BE THERE!

Edit: Serious question; why do people pick Haku over Meimei? Haku is Dark, Red, and White; Meimei is Green, Light, and Dark. Only one color is going to have half damage ever.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Edit: Serious question; why do people pick Haku over Meimei? Haku is Dark, Red, and White; Meimei is Green, Light, and Dark. Only one color is going to have half damage ever.
Haku means 2 more dark primary damage sources.

She's generally played as a dark team. No sense splitting up the colors.

Df~_sl

shitlord
BAT REM... may or may not ever come back...

but Robin is Anubis Jr... (Still awesome)
Dark/Dark Batman is 2hp/atk for dark (puts him on par with ares and other greek 2.0) and delay skill
The Dark/Light batman is a nice sub with 2 turn delay skill..

Catwoman... is garbage
Dark/Blue batmasn is... no thanks.

3 of 5 good... but most likely to get Catwoman over and over :p

So I just looked at my JP/US box after last set of Twinlits farming...

JP Finished: B/D Vampire, R/L Horus, B/L Isis, L/L Angel, G/L Alruane, R/D Shiva,
JP Want: D/R Bahamut (3 dark) L/L Zeus (3 dark and 3 light)
9 Angelits
14 Devillits
5 dublits
7 Tamadras (42 spent)

US Finished: D/D Hera, D/L Zeus, B/D Vampire
US Want: R/L Horus, B/L Isis, L/L Angel, G/L Alruane: 8 Angelits.
20 angelits in box now
14 devilits in box now
13 dublits (FINALLY!)
6 Tamadras (21 spent)

In case anyone is interested, someone else did the math and it turns out to be favorable to D/L Evo your Zeus and then reverse the busty and finally to L/L evo when about to max. I am not sure on the specific level needed, but I am sure its out there somewhere.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Robin has a pretty high hit rate. You're more likely to spend less stones to get a robin than a topo tier god from the regular Rem.

I hate twinlits dungeon so much.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Robin has a pretty high hit rate. You're more likely to spend less stones to get a robin than a topo tier god from the regular Rem.
Well yeah...

If the Batman REM ever comes back, I strongly suggest getting yourself a Robin if you think you can combo or want to try... on your current account. Also, I suggest getting 2 Black/Black Batmans and 2 Robins. Evo one and keep the other for the conditional dungeons.. 2xHP/ATK for dark 4star 10teamcost... and Robin has same leader skill at 4star 10teamcost... so get 2.

Vorph

Yeah, as Grimmlokk said, a Haku team is generally going to be D, D/B, D/x, D/x, R, D. If you don't actually need Echidna for delay, even the lone R can be changed to a D/R. She's much easier to build a team around than any of the other Chinese gods, and nearly all the damage done is dark.

------

I wish I'd had the foresight to do a few extra pulls on the Bat-REM when it was here. I did one and got what I wanted (Robin) but now I wish I had either a second Robin or at least a D/D Batman to leave un-evo'ed. My Robin is max level now but I still hesitate to evolve him due to not having anything else for team-cost conditionals.

Also, I need to make a decision on whether to skill up Hera or Hera-Is first... thoughts? I'm leaning towards Hera just because I would probably use Haku again if I had a fast(ish) Gravity. Downside is that Hera-Is is useful with all my teams, while Hera is only for Haku and Horus. Not sure I'd ever put a third Gravity on a Kirin team anyway though; at least not unless it was already more or less max-skilled. I'm rank 125 now, and finally getting close to the point where I can consider evolving Hera-Is.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Hera-Is is a nice blue sub with gravity... but thats about it.

Hera gets a busty evo to be a nice devil leader later on...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think I'd have to give the edge to Hera slightly, but having said that most of my skill ups have gone to Hera-Is. Unfortunately for others I think Hades is a better investment than all of them. With the Awakening changes he takes my cake.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gonna put my spare Heras in to Hera-Is just because she fits my Kirin team better and that seems to be my money squad going forward for now. Would love to get her cooldown even with Kirin's. Starting boss fights with 55% of their life already gone? That's handy as fuck, especially with bosses having 4million HP and shit now.

Still need to get my Verche leveled up and evo/uvo'd. And then I should probably do my Fairlio. Get all my Kirin bases covered.

And unless I can figure out how to reliably do Twinlits with Kirin(saw one video that seemed doable) I need to put tons of exp in to Zeus too I guess. God...I fucking hate light exp.

And of course I'm still pathetically low on +eggs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
And of course I'm still pathetically low on +eggs.
This is my situation exactly. Though I saw something where a guy takes a balance team into the major descends and clears them. I think that's my new goal, as I fucking LOVE my balance team. Off to get more King Woodsies for skillups I guess....

Also, what's the point of doing D\L Zeus then reverting to L\L Zeus? Max skilling?

Raign

Golden Squire
Yeah my +egg situation is extremely ugly.. something I really should start working on.

I had a 'extreme dumbass' moment this morning while taking the train to work. Log in to p&d, see the words 'Hera-Ur', it is 6 am.. so my mind reads it as 'Hera-is', go load up my Bastest team with a truckload of green and jump in 'to get myself some gravity skill ups'. Yeah.

Shit is a lot harder when you are doing half damage to everything :p

Vorph

I had my standard Haku experience with Hera-Ur.

Starting board was fine, no orb trolls, enough darks for a 2x3, etc. So I run everything through the damage calculator and plan out a 6 combo (DDRRBG) that will exactly kill the B/R ogre with barely any overkill. I figure worst case I get a skyfall of something and I do a bit of damage to the other one. As long as it's not a dark combo it should be fine.

Yeah, right. 6 turns into 9 and the very last set of orbs to drop come up D-D-D and suddenly my perfectly calculated 290k damage combo fucking obliterates the first ogre and takes the second down to about 15%.

Can't stall for long taking 13k hits so I move on to Formula instead. Pre-emptive hits, and I'm left with 2 hearts from the previous turn. Can't heal at all so the Spark Edge kills me on the next one. Game over, and not even worth throwing a stone at at that point.

Sigh. I give up on doing anything but ranking up, xp'ing monsters, and farming as many stones as possible to throw at the REM next time Egyptian gods are in a godfest.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did the mix up Hera thing too. Plugged Cu Chu in my Kirin team for more green damage. Didn't matter though, it's such a glass cannon squad still(~13k hp). I need like 500 eggs to make it able to take a few hits. Think I'll have to go with the Luci Squad next time I try it on Mythical. So fuckin' boring, but at least I'll get my stone.

As for farming gravities, seems like plain old Hera is by far the best way to do that. I mean, if you can zero stone Is reliably and quickly no reason not to farm her when up, but in general 40 stam and no real tricks on Hera for a guaranteed drop has to win. Plus she's way easier to spike. I'm creeping up on 120stam(118 now). 3x Heras on a bar of stam will be nice next time she comes around. In theory, in reality I'll botch a Kirin combo and die early.

This is my situation exactly. Though I saw something where a guy takes a balance team into the major descends and clears them. I think that's my new goal, as I fucking LOVE my balance team. Off to get more King Woodsies for skillups I guess....
This playlist?