Puzzles and Dragons

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
8 Pulls - I don't feel cheated, but not horribly satisfied, really just want horus bastet or haku, and anubis for fun but meh.

Persephone, Alarune, Lemon Dragon, Light Metatron, Farlio, Freyr, Mystic Ice Knight and one more thing uninteresting. So no more chain pulling on gold eggs? Just 1 pull and wait?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No, they still say to chain pull if you get a gold, pull and wait if you get anything else.

Personally, as a programmer, the idea that that might actually work offends me to the very core. Even the most basic rand functions built into C++/Java libraries do not exhibit streaks like that when used correctly. So if PAD does have that issue, then someone went out of their way to program it into the game.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Urge to rage quit... rising. I really don't think I can take much more of this game's RNG. This past week alone:
I had to take a break after I ran 2 straight weeks of the drawn joker dungeon for 2 skill ups. Went zero for 5 on hera this event. Avoiding the Rem like the plague as the payoff on that is shit.

Had a massive brainfart on trifruits yesterday, hit vamp before drawn joker and didn't have enough orbs to get the boss kill.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Well, by some miracle I rolled one of the gods I was looking for. Pulled 8 times, second pull was Anubis and I should have just stopped there. Other rolls were 3x Cupid, 2x Lilith, Undine, and Water Mech.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going to be mighty pissed if my internet doesn't kick back on before the godfest ends. Can't PAD on this shitty phone, wifi only on tablet I play on.

Then again keeping me from rolling would probably be doing me a favor really.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tether your tablet to your phone? If you are Android use FoxFi, of not umm... No idea

Yeah I am about to drop $60 on 85 stones if I don't find something to distract me tonight.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
No, they still say to chain pull if you get a gold, pull and wait if you get anything else.

Personally, as a programmer, the idea that that might actually work offends me to the very core. Even the most basic rand functions built into C++/Java libraries do not exhibit streaks like that when used correctly. So if PAD does have that issue, then someone went out of their way to program it into the game.
It's all just speculation. I really don't think that there is any rhyme or reason to it at all. I've had streaks of 3+ gold eggs and I've had streaks of waiting to pull, but still ending up with 3-4* the whole time. The RNG is setup to extract as many dollars out of the players as possible, without being as obvious and blatant about it as they can.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tether your tablet to your phone? If you are Android use FoxFi, of not umm... No idea.
No dice, ooh well. Was worth a shot.

Edit: Crapshits. They said it would be up 3 hours ago, now saying not until tomorrow after noon. Guess I miss this one. Never had an outage anything like this before with fios.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Want to know something sad: My GOdin is now skill level 3.

Anyways, I was screwing around with challenge modes, and it dawned on me that Red Sonia might be a great addition to a devil team.
Tenative team is Satan, Vamp, DJ, RSonia, Grape Dragon, Satan ally.

Vorph

Tenative team is Satan, Vamp, DJ, RSonia, Grape Dragon, Satan ally.
Grape dragon can't really replace Loki or King Baddie. It may have row enhancers and skill boosts, but it's not a devil, and Satan teams need the 1.5x/3x active for the kill shot. Loki brings just as many row enhances as grape dragon does and is probably the best choice unless you absolutely need the 3x to win. Time to uvo yours, since he doesn't become a devil until then.

As for the orb changers, I think you're going to run into problems using RSonia until you can farm a whole shitload of tri-fruits to skill her up with. 20 turns is really pushing it. Is your Persephone really not skilled up at all? I thought you talked about farming Wicked Ladies at one point.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Grape dragon can't really replace Loki or King Baddie. It may have row enhancers and skill boosts, but it's not a devil, and Satan teams need the 1.5x/3x active for the kill shot. Loki brings just as many row enhances as grape dragon does and is probably the best choice unless you absolutely need the 3x to win. Time to uvo yours, since he doesn't become a devil until then.

As for the orb changers, I think you're going to run into problems using RSonia until you can farm a whole shitload of tri-fruits to skill her up with. 20 turns is really pushing it. Is your Persephone really not skilled up at all? I thought you talked about farming Wicked Ladies at one point.
Shitty luck with Perseph skill ups means she's only at lvl 2 (with my 25 dark ladies fed to her so far). Have a couple more, so tomorrow I need to farm keeper of dark for both Satan and my last wicked lady (and ult evo loki).

Traditional team is
Satan,
Vamp,
DJ
King Baddie
Loki
Satan ally

Where should I stick in Perseph?

Vorph

Traditional team is Loki OR King Baddie, not both. Loki being far superior unless you absolutely must have the 3x.

Persephone would replace DJ since she has far better stats and is useful on her own, unlike DJ which has to be doubled-up with Vamp to actually do anything. Only if you can be sure you'll be able to stall 15 turns though, otherwise the max. skill DJ+Vamp combo is still better. Last spot would be RSonia if you think you can stall for 20 turns, Echidna for delay in situations where that's more important than being a devil and a dark sub, or anything with decent stats, devil type, and dark row enhances. Also, it's used for some things you don't have yet, like Beelzebub/Cerberus, max. skill Gravity, etc.

A lot of it depends on what you're doing. Farm team is going to be a lot different from a descend team, etc.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Traditional team is Loki OR King Baddie, not both. Loki being far superior unless you absolutely must have the 3x.

Persephone would replace DJ since she has far better stats and is useful on her own, unlike DJ which has to be doubled-up with Vamp to actually do anything. Only if you can be sure you'll be able to stall 15 turns though, otherwise the max. skill DJ+Vamp combo is still better. Last spot would be RSonia if you think you can stall for 20 turns, Echidna for delay in situations where that's more important than being a devil and a dark sub, or anything with decent stats, devil type, and dark row enhances. Also, it's used for some things you don't have yet, like Beelzebub/Cerberus, max. skill Gravity, etc.

A lot of it depends on what you're doing. Farm team is going to be a lot different from a descend team, etc.
I've got a farm team, I need a descend team. I do have beezelbub (no cerebrus though) and a hera Ur. This reminds me I need to update my padherder.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Satan, chaos devil dragon, blue tri-fruit, yellow tri-fruit, cerberus = kog farm team.

Enhance orb preference cerberus>FA lucifer> beelzebub. Lucifer moves up if we get skill ups

Hera-ur gets inserted a lot on the trifruit dungeon, to prevent against getting orb trolled.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Satan, chaos devil dragon, blue tri-fruit, yellow tri-fruit, cerberus = kog farm team.

Enhance orb preference cerberus>FA lucifer> beelzebub. Lucifer moves up if we get skill ups

Hera-ur gets inserted a lot on the trifruit dungeon, to prevent against getting orb trolled.
Wait, why the CDD and trifruit?

I'm fucking lost on this entire concept of a team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
New CDD active is Blue => Dark. I'm coming in late to the convo and don't have the 1st clue about a Satan team, but that would be my guess.