Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Had a fuck up and made it through 2 by a cunthair. Go there without Shiva up and didn't want to use Echidna, but all 3 were on 3 turns. But then I forgot to use Bastet 1st turn AND fucked up the combo and did like 2 hits to one of them. Used Bastet and did a good combo next, but 2 of them were still just over half. Used Kirin gravity to knock 2hp off them and got them juuuust dead.

Always nice that the Gravity thing is an option with the super stall on Tamadra.

Should probably just bring Lilith instead of Shiva, but I like the sub-color for grinding shit down.
Once her ults come up you should be able to swap.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone combo-clearing ECO? I'm lucy-grinding and frankly it sucks. Is 16x enough to clear through? Probably need 15k+ hp just to make sure to live through. I was thinking I might try my balance team, only hangup will be round 5 with the Salamander.

Edit: haha rolled through with balance, wasn't a problem until Shabo (rd 9). Screwed up there, managed to pull through. Screwed up on Alma and got her to 30%, she healed, bound all except Odin and my lead CuChu. I chewed her down to 50% through dark/light, she hit me with Okaaaay, I healed up to hit 30 rounds for Zeus Dios to nuke her down.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Once her ults come up you should be able to swap.
I was being dumb anyways. Reason I used Shiva was stats, mine doesn't have a sub-color yet. Was mixing him up with R/R Echidna.

My team is Kirin(L), Echidna(R/R), Valk(L/G), Hera-Is(B/D), Shiva(R), and Bastet friend(G/L). I get exactly what Intrinsic is talking about. When you need to burn a bunch of turns on a cooldown for some reason and baby tam is already beat up AND you are trying to set up the big combo for Twinlits it can be a real pain in the dick to have 1 color safe. I usually have to wait for Hera-Is to get bound so I can attack with Blue or Dark.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Going to chain run mystical eco for the next couple of days, probably burn a couple stones too. I don't care about lakshmi or red dragon skillups, but I do want to max out my 2nd parvati so I have one of each UVO, and also max out my Yomi... Or even just a couple skillups, She's currently at skill level 2 and is pretty much ALWAYS either a PITA to stall for or just not up by the time I get to a boss.

I typically run a dual bastet god team bastet/athena or Bastet/Izanagi but it's hard to find decent friends using decent of either of those.

Bastet/DL Yomi/Izanagi/Parvati/Artemis/Bastet.
16x works pretty well, 18k hp with decent RCV and a heartmaker to stall "if I need to".

Ideally... I think If I swap out Izanagi for my skilled up Freyja it might be pretty good to do 3 horizontal green rows because I'd have 6 row enhances, but I generally just alternate my rows or do 1 green row since I currently only have usually 3 green row awakens to finish off a boss.

I've zero stoned it 5 times so far (200+ eggs on bastet, other monsters all level 75+ but no eggs, not much awoken except yomi and bastet). Only once did I struggle with the red sub-boss, and I ended up just popping Parvati.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Going to chain run mystical eco for the next couple of days, probably burn a couple stones too. I don't care about lakshmi or red dragon skillups, but I do want to max out my 2nd parvati so I have one of each UVO, and also max out my Yomi... Or even just a couple skillups, She's currently at skill level 2 and is pretty much ALWAYS either a PITA to stall for or just not up by the time I get to a boss.

I typically run a dual bastet god team bastet/athena or Bastet/Izanagi but it's hard to find decent friends using decent of either of those.

Bastet/DL Yomi/Izanagi/Parvati/Artemis/Bastet.
16x works pretty well, 18k hp with decent RCV and a heartmaker to stall "if I need to".

Ideally... I think If I swap out Izanagi for my skilled up Freyja it might be pretty good to do 3 horizontal green rows because I'd have 6 row enhances, but I generally just alternate my rows or do 1 green row since I currently only have usually 3 green row awakens to finish off a boss.

I've zero stoned it 5 times so far (200+ eggs on bastet, other monsters all level 75+ but no eggs, not much awoken except yomi and bastet). Only once did I struggle with the red sub-boss, and I ended up just popping Parvati.
How are we not fucking friends?

edit: nvm, was looking for you with your bastet up.... you have ares up at the moment.

How do you guys stall on Tama without getting bound to high shit? Or is that where you generally eat the 1 stone? I need Tri fruit drops now that I've decided to throw all my +eggs at Red Sonia.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do you guys stall on Tama without getting bound to high shit? Or is that where you generally eat the 1 stone? I need Tri fruit drops now that I've decided to throw all my +eggs at Red Sonia.
Once you have your cooldowns up and big combo set up just move two orbs back and forth w without making a combo. Eventually you'll have the right set up to move on. Gets tedious, but it's not *that* bad when you aren't making combos.

lanludar

Silver Squire
honestly, my second account just can't farm mystic masks enough
frown.png
I just want mystics!
I have 8 sitting in my box with nothing to do with them.

Oh god. Here I am complaining about binds without thinking anything through. I have a Ceres. With her new Awakening skill I can make her immune to bind, with the ability to remove all other binds before moving into the boss stages of Tri-fruit or Twinlits. Now I just need to put a proper team together so I can stall without killing the Tama. I'm an idiot.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'd be interested to see where Ceres fits in your line up for it. She's 20 cooldown so will be up just before Hades, but don't know if it'd be worth losing delay, poison, gravity, or Valk for heart change on the Twinlit phase. But... I have both versions of Ceres so she G/L could replace L/G and my Horus team would still be good.... with the reduced HP of them may not even need the orb change. Hmm...

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3 stone on my second successful attempt. Current team is Zeus, Lilith, echinda, odin (3 awake), hera is, Zeus.

It's great for the first 3 floors but even with 3 gravities and stall I can't kill the twins before their timer expires. Of course an angelit dropped so I can't evolve fuck all.

Raign

Golden Squire
3 stone on my second successful attempt. Current team is Zeus, Lilith, echinda, odin (3 awake), hera is, Zeus.

It's great for the first 3 floors but even with 3 gravities and stall I can't kill the twins before their timer expires. Of course an angelit dropped so I can't evolve fuck all.
Yeah that would be tight on the twins. That is very similar to what I used to run but needed Orochi for stall because 5 turns was 'just right' - basically you kill the white one with a turn or two of stall left + an extra turn because the black one burns a round roid-raging after the light falls. You can likely do something with your odin to get you through cheaper. My first 0 stone was double delay. Try it next time with - odin +Orochi. Those runs are pretty smooth (basically zero stone unless you screw up your stall).

Zynth

N00b
Is there any reason to pick up Hercules? He seems like a shittier Goemon with more control.
Champion of Olympus, Heracles stats, skills, evolution, location | Puzzle Dragons Database
His active and leader skills seems to really limit his team choices to these guys
Monster Book | Puzzle Dragons Database
to take advantage of both skills. I guess they don't *have* to be Gods but even still, the selection of physical monsters has always been shitty. And then there's the poor stalling abilities of physical teams. This is why Bsonia is the only real lead option for physical teams because with her the team can actually heal.

The other use would be as a sub, like a poor mans Izanagi, or a Norse god for other Gods. I'm not really sure it's worth fitting him in when King slime's do a better job given how teams and leader skills are set up.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So is this godfest considered good because of the awakening skills on the jp2 and heroes?
Not sure about the new Heroes. Pandora seems to get a ton of love on the Facebook group, and any of them look like decent subs for a row enhance team. No idea about as leaders though, their skill looks pretty weak and like it'd need to be paired with heartbreakers to consistently hit 4x.

What I can say is that I made out like a damn bandit in Ocean of Heaven today. 6 Mystic Masks (two on the last run) and five plus eggs! Plus eggs seemed a little low honestly. This was about 10 runs so far today today if I remember (130 sta / 15 + regen).

Also running it with Shiva when one is up on friends list and think so far I like: Shiva, Freyr, Leilan, Chiyome, and Strawberry Dragon. When appropriately Awoken that is: 8 row enhance, 6 skill boost, movement time, and the random other stuff. My problem is that the Strawberry Dragon really doesn't add anything except the row enhances since it is Wood => Heart. But without a Belial, RSonia, ROdin, not really sure what to put in there. Could be Ares, Goemon, Gigas, Echidna, PHK... Uriel, Dino Rider.

No one seems to mention Leilan in their lineups with Shiva, but without a RSonia not sure there is much better for almost guaranteed instant two rows.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Also running it with Shiva when one is up on friends list and think so far I like: Shiva, Freyr, Leilan, Chiyome, and Strawberry Dragon. When appropriately Awoken that is: 8 row enhance, 6 skill boost, movement time, and the random other stuff. My problem is that the Strawberry Dragon really doesn't add anything except the row enhances since it is Wood => Heart. But without a Belial, RSonia, ROdin, not really sure what to put in there. Could be Ares, Goemon, Gigas, Echidna, PHK... Uriel, Dino Rider.

No one seems to mention Leilan in their lineups with Shiva, but without a RSonia not sure there is much better for almost guaranteed instant two rows.
I just run Shiva with Echidna, Homura, and 2x Uvo Gigas, all max skilled. No real recovery, but I can make red orbs at will while I stall for Shiva's armor break. I've never gotten a lot of reds from the REM for some reason.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wife pulled Red + Blue Sonia and a gold mystic knight with her 3 pulls. Lucky whore...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
7 rolls. Fuck me.

nKX4rBi.jpg

U&Y is useless to me with Kirin. Shardran is 7th roll, he's up above the crap I got grinding out technical challenge dungeon for one more stone.