Puzzles and Dragons

Zynth

N00b
Izanagi, Fuma, L.Meta, Isis, all of which I already have. Blue mech warrior, Blue Rider, Blue Valk. At least they are all gold eggs.

Raign

Golden Squire
Sun Wukong, 3 star trash, Idunn&Idunna (number 2), Purple Grape Dragon (number 2), Sun WuKong (number 2), 3 star trash. Could be worse I guess... least I didn't have Wukong before (not that I will use him likely)

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
So, this is a use my stones godfest? Or hold out? I have U&Y, who is my leader, and Karen who I don't right now. Otherwise I'm just using random dragons for my team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I am not planning on using any more, and if you are non IAP I probably wouldn't suggest blowing them.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So, this is a use my stones godfest? Or hold out? I have U&Y, who is my leader, and Karen who I don't right now. Otherwise I'm just using random dragons for my team.
Nope keep your stones for future use.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Non-Iap requires a top tier spike leader (which you have 2) and maaaaaaybe a luci, everything after that is gravy. And the rem is the worst stone usage if you have those.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
3 accounts, 3 godfest pulls... Angel, Dragonette, and Leviathan. I'd honestly use the leviathan if it were on my main account, but given it's on my tablet that I don't play often... fuck it.

9 gold dragons runs:
6 kings
7 high
50 regular

1 tamadra showed during the whole thing and I got a regular gold dragon on that round (in run #8)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
FYI, Snow GlobeCelestial Giftdungeon will open tomorrow. You probably won't want to wake up early and just run it straight away unless you know what's going on. Read the P&D link to make sure you get the correct color and evolve it for your 1.5M xp.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Save you all time.

"Do a jig!" = Light EXP dragon.

"Cheers! = Dark EXP dragon.

Unless you have absolutely no light monsters worth a spit you want to go that way. Dark exp is high comedy, light exp is low crotchpunch.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucked up and got dark, whoops. Eva is a scored dungeon, so if you beat the last level with a high enough score you get a free tamdara.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Oh nice. First time only though, right?

And man, it's taking all my power not to run the Eva dungeon right now. I know it'll go 2x on Saturday, but the stone from it means I could double up on super greens tonight.