Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any thoughts on best place to farm the light lits to evo these FA Luci skill ups? Originally I was thinking Friday dungeon but then remembered they only show up on round 5. It is only 10 STA and 1/3 shot I guess.
Guessing last level of dungeon of light during 1/2 stam.

One devilit and one baby tama out of 30 pal pulls. I'll take it.

Edit: 2 angelits in two runs (1 stone each) Zeus and shiva uvoed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
needed multiple dub amelits on my alt account... 2 dub mythlits in the first run, 1 dub amelits in the second. I was pretty pissed (since I have 5 dub mythlits on the account).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
After reading Grimm's post yesterday it reminded me that I need about 5 Dub Myths, went 0/5 like him, got so mad I used a stone to run more, and ended up with 1/5 on the second round. Really ticked me off. Oh well, got Fuma evolved. The others were just for stuff left sitting around like Freyja x2, Fortoytops, Fenrir Knight, Kirin Ulti, etc... With all the collabs lately I'm down to like 1M gold with more evos and fusions to go, so using some STA to replenish that. Looks like King Carnival tomorrow and last day of GungHo Collab (which isn't getting a 2x drop day?). My Bastet, Divinegon, and Isis have barely gotten anything out of it. Although I have about 20 5th Angels still for Isis.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Clearing endless corridors with double green odin is painfully boring. Free stone though.

Let me know how long it takes you, I haven't ever run endless, and if I do I want it to be a sure bet. Getting 30 rounds in and failing with a spike team would make me cry.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let me know how long it takes you, I haven't ever run endless, and if I do I want it to be a sure bet. Getting 30 rounds in and failing with a spike team would make me cry.
Probably took a little over 2 hours. I did enchida, Ceres, Lilith , hera-is as subs. Dropping Ceres for another gravity, or fa luci would have sped it up. You need full awoken on both odins and one on Lilith to make it work.

Df~_sl

shitlord
That EVA Collab was great for my US account as I have FA Lucifer, Green Odin, and Isis. I finished max skilling Godin and Isis, now finishing up the rest of my FA Luci fodder...

It is interesting how much stuff you get used to having access to on your main account that can take ages or never show up on alt accounts or for newer players... specifically Siren, Echidna, and Lilith.

As for me and my current goals.. still happy to play, but started letting my accounts max on stamina every once in a while since I am mostly just egg/skillup farming now.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Coc collab is possibly the only collab I don't need. Hopefully they start doing more random collab days instead of descendeds.

Also, fairlio will be the boss of survey dungeon #8 (we still haven't had #7).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I did not have a Freyr or Freyja the last time it came around, so that'll be nice. Also apparently did not get any skill ups on my Thor last time either. Really interested in the Freyr and Thor ones for a Shiva team and potential Divinegon / Light team (basically the light team that was posted who can clear twinlit in like 2 minutes).

What is not exciting is that they all require Topalits which I'm already short on due to EVA Collab and the Luci skill ups.

edit: and super reds at 12am? eat shit gungho!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Coc collab is possibly the only collab I don't need. Hopefully they start doing more random collab days instead of descendeds.

Also, fairlio will be the boss of survey dungeon #8 (we still haven't had #7).
WHY DEAR GOD. The skill ups from fucking Poring weren't enough?

What was 7? Dark Chaser?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
7 is dark chaser. Fairlio will actually drop at the end (similar to dj survey) so it is good if you don't have one yet (I don't). Dungeon can also drop evolved wicked ladies, so it isn't a complete waste.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
7 is dark chaser. Fairlio will actually drop at the end (similar to dj survey) so it is good if you don't have one yet (I don't). Dungeon can also drop evolved wicked ladies, so it isn't a complete waste.
Ok, I'm fine with it then. My perseph needs more skill ups.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Just finished Paradise of the Holy Beast (Technical 99stam) dungeon on challenge mode.

It actually was not as difficult as I thought it would be. Though... there were about +1500eggs on the team I brought in.

Robin - Echidna - DarkMetaX2 - Okonushi - Kunishadahime

Not ideal... but still finished anyway. The only difficult strategy part was in preparing for the last fight. I stacked dark to finish him off fast. Echidna to start, he hits for 40k so no way to survive that without defense cooldown(Kunishadahime). Followed by Okonushi (1 turn delay).

rrr_img_64403.png
rrr_img_64404.png

Will be doing this on US side when I get the chance and the right team members online together.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried Trifruit just because I was sitting at full stam and hadn't done it yet. What a cakewalk with Shiva. Even my shitty no Ronia/Rodin Shiva team.