Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shittier than regular EVO mats. It will be awhile before my kirin team is ready, so I'm hoping they show up in pal eggs eventually.
Sent you my present. Got a +3 baby plessie, which is now eaten. Did my alt account to my normal account and got a +3 light noel dragon on the alt and a +3 blue noel dragon on my main. So that's pretty fucking awesome.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sent you my present. Got a +3 baby plessie, which is now eaten. Did my alt account to my normal account and got a +3 light noel dragon on the alt and a +3 blue noel dragon on my main. So that's pretty fucking awesome.
Nice, I'll send you mine when I get home.

Edit: green snow globe and yellow starter.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So fella's, this is my shit ass monster box. I'm on the last boss of Castle Satan, around rank 42 or so and seem stuck and unsure where to take any of these monsters. Seems I have a good leader for mono green, but fuck all to pair it with. Any suggestions to help me through Castle and into the next levels of dungeons? Should I reroll?

springbok - Monsters | PADherder

Brand

Molten Core Raider
So fella's, this is my shit ass monster box. I'm on the last boss of Castle Satan, around rank 42 or so and seem stuck and unsure where to take any of these monsters. Seems I have a good leader for mono green, but fuck all to pair it with. Any suggestions to help me through Castle and into the next levels of dungeons? Should I reroll?

springbok - Monsters | PADherder
Unless you are planning to dump $20 on the next Godfest...You should reroll. Artemis is not a real leader.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, rerolling for the past few hours and best I've found is the fire Japanese God which I guess isn't much better than Artemis. Sigh.... or perhaps worse. Already deleted her and continuing to look for a good starter.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Artemis is just fine for a leader, great balance and green sub too if you decide to do anything else in green or balance (ie: farmable 9x/12.25x balance team). Easy to skill up, great stats (highest atk of any balance subs except for green sonia, and "end game" ultimate evos like dual-green fafnir). Her UVO is easy to do, and will also provide you with a viable light team to make it through progression. She's not, say lucifer, but then again, nothing else really is. I'd have kept her. In a game with 1000 monsters, she's in the top 2%

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Mine's busty / max skill / 2 awoken, but only Level 74. Not many pluses either.

Also, present sent. Thanks for the trade.

Last 15 angels fed to Luci, 1 skill up... I'm supes depressed

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last 15 angels fed to Luci, 1 skill up... I'm supes depressed
That sucks. I went 3/14 in dj and maxed it so I never have to run that god forsaken dungeon again. Decided that I hate myself enough to start trying to max skill hera-is.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Loki isn't bad but he isn't end game. There are a lot of easy farmable dark / devil type subs, he partners well with friend leads that can make 4x/4x or 2/4/2 teams, etc. And dark metals come around all the time so dark mobs can typically be leveled faster than others.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How about Loki? After rolling new games for 5 hours, she popped at about 1 am last night....
It completely depends on what you're going to do after:

Loki isn't great if that's it. Loki is a decent sub if you get some other team members. If you're going to pop some money into the game (or play a lot quickly and get some free stones) then it's sort of a toss up with Loki as you can farm low level stuff while amassing stones to get a combo leader. Otherwise: reroll until you get a combo leader. Horus is in the current Gala and is one of the best leads available.

Anyone know what the godfest is? I also started rolling with ROnia lead, and man is it fun to play. Now I really want to max skill/awaken both of them.