Puzzles and Dragons

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Sea god and beautiful being alleviate the need to run wed/thurs mat dungeons. But the Dub-Mythlits only drop from the very last set of dungeons. I hope that my metatron or at least my luci can grind one of the levels there eventually. I guess I just need to see what happens and slowly progress. Weekly material dungeons are the biggest buzzkill for progress in the game, minus rainbow keeper - its decent - at least you are guaranteed the rainbow keeper on 2x. Like you I have 27 masks in my monster box from sea god, and I'd rather have a gazillion of them than have to run the mask dungeon for them.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
My dark metatron can consistantly clear the tier 6 dungeons, oftentimes better off than some of my more leveled teams (like my bastet god team), the key is 2 really really high damage rounds in a row.

D.Meta, d/d batman, d/l yomi, arthur, gryps. the 9/10th floor gets one of the riders with one d.meta, the 10th floor gets the other rider, dmeta and yomi and I'll pop delay either on the 10th or the 9th floor depending on which one has the least amount of rgb orbs. I've only rarely ever get orb trolled with skyfall healing as I finish the 9th floor.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Evo Mats Unite is going to run again tomorrow mixed in between dark metal dragons. Can try picking up some dub-mythlits there

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have now run that hanzo/haku skill up dungeon ~20 times, half of which were in the x2 drop rate and 3 total chasers and after evoing them no skill up. Fuck it, my Haku can stay level 1 I don't even play her that much anymore

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Any of you guys have a Gronia that I can borrow today? Want to try and clear Zombie dragon for the stone. You can delete me after today if you like. 300,691,270

NM Don't need her anymore... I got it cleared. Tho if you are looking for Red Sonia or Kirin friends(both fully uvoed/awakened) feel free to add me

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any of you guys have a Gronia that I can borrow today? Want to try and clear Zombie dragon for the stone. You can delete me after today if you like. 300,691,270

NM Don't need her anymore... I got it cleared. Tho if you are looking for Red Sonia or Kirin friends(both fully uvoed/awakened) feel free to add me
Added, I need more Gronias.

I decided fuckit: and went with dual DJ resist team with Dark Mech, Gronia, Ronia, and Blueberry dragon.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Grodin/Ama o is a 100% KoG clear, downside is it takes me about 15 minutes per run.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fucking awesome. Set up a team for zombie dragon, app crashes, get back in and 50 stamina is gone. Has this bullshit been happening a lot to anyone else? It's about the 3rd time in as many days.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So Grodin/Ama o is a 100% KoG clear, downside is it takes me about 15 minutes per run.
My luci team had no problem making it to the third stage, but the amount of grind on the previous two was so long I'm not certain I can handle farming them yet. Soon though.

What would be the most desired subs of a Lu Bu / Ronia team?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
There aren't many farmable subs really. Ifrit(if you can do tri fruits for the r/r uvo), vampire, King Baddie, drawn joker dragon, Hera-ur, zombie dragon, cyclone devil dragon. But all of them besides baddie/hera-ur aren't great.

My red sonia team currently is ronia/king baddie/hera-ur/belial/dd hades

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just like every team with any Ronia's involved the ideal sub is another Ronia.

I'm actually not positive long-term. The new Hera-Sol dungeon has a new mechanic designed to slow down Row/Heroes teams from steamrolling everything. "Combo Lock" where if you do less than 6 combos it heals the monster. For everything before that you'll just go rows I imagine. D/D Luci, Ronia, Tiamat, Loki, Gryps etc for dark rows.

Ronia(awakens, skill) and DD Luci(awakens, skill) probably tops of the list. Between them and Lu Bu/Ronia leaders you're at 5 rows and 7 skill boosts. If you're playing as a dark row team that's a pretty good start. I'd be tempted to bring Hanzo even though he's not a Devil for a full dark board(after Ronia) and 6th row enhance 8th skill boost. Slap a D/L Lilith in there for some RCV, 7th row, and move time. Ronias, Luci, and Hanzo can be skilled up, Lu Bu cooldown will be 8 turns after all the skill boosts. If you can't wait for that or don't need the full 2.5x then Lilith's(skilled) 1.5x will be up in just 2 turns.

If not Hanzo maybe D/L Batman when we get his Uvo, it adds Devil and he has a 2 turn delay and a dark row enhance.

A red row devil team doesn't have quite the flexibility. Shiva for orb enhance(long CD) and 2 rows, Belial 2 rows(and long CD green>red). after that the pickings get slim for really desirable subs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just like every team with any Ronia's involved the ideal sub is another Ronia.

I'm actually not positive long-term. The new Hera-Sol dungeon has a new mechanic designed to slow down Row/Heroes teams from steamrolling everything. "Combo Lock" where if you do less than 6 combos it heals the monster. For everything before that you'll just go rows I imagine. D/D Luci, Ronia, Tiamat, Loki, Gryps etc for dark rows.

Ronia(awakens, skill) and DD Luci(awakens, skill) probably tops of the list. Between them and Lu Bu/Ronia leaders you're at 5 rows and 7 skill boosts. If you're playing as a dark row team that's a pretty good start. I'd be tempted to bring Hanzo even though he's not a Devil for a full dark board(after Ronia) and 6th row enhance 8th skill boost. Slap a D/L Lilith in there for some RCV, 7th row, and move time. Ronias, Luci, and Hanzo can be skilled up, Lu Bu cooldown will be 8 turns after all the skill boosts. If you can't wait for that or don't need the full 2.5x then Lilith's(skilled) 1.5x will be up in just 2 turns.

If not Hanzo maybe D/L Batman when we get his Uvo, it adds Devil and he has a 2 turn delay and a dark row enhance.

A red row devil team doesn't have quite the flexibility. Shiva for orb enhance(long CD) and 2 rows, Belial 2 rows(and long CD green>red). after that the pickings get slim for really desirable subs.
Red Devil row team?
Ronia, Shiva, Hellfire Pyro Demon, Hera-Ur, Belial, Ronia ally.

Sub out Hellfire or Ur for King Baddie if you need to crushinate. I prefer 9x Shiva though... wish I had a Belial to use for it.

Hell, I was almost tempted to make a 9x green row team with Parvati since I have astaroth, fafnir, and two gronia. It's shitty because Parvati only has a single row enhance to Shiva's two, and GOdin doesn't have any row enhance where ROdin and BOdin both have a few. Hell, if I had a parvati, I'd be all over blue 9x like stink on shit.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Seems like I'm missing some of the key devils for the lu bu/ronia setup. I have persephone, DJ, Vamp - but no Ronia myself. I'd pretty much have to make a dark version of the team - my red monsters are thin.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pairing with ROnia would be nice to get 1.35/6/2.5, but I don't see what that team gets you except easy farming. In which case you could pair with Hera-Ur for the 9x devils team.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My luci team had no problem making it to the third stage, but the amount of grind on the previous two was so long I'm not certain I can handle farming them yet. Soon though.

Near max skill FA luci really speeds up the Zeus floor. Without it the grind would be awful.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>