Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oofs...OK some good info there but some that will lead you astray.

Don't just do OoH. Run the 5th stage of whatever tier 5 dungeon is on 1.5x drop(Hyperion Lava Flow through OoH). OoH is it all weekend and that's when you chain it non-stop. The idea here is to farm +1 eggs because that will be most of your farming time later on. The exp on these stages is good for all of them, some better than others but not enough that it's worth running non-1.5x times.

And for stocking them up, don't to 5 and 25, it's 6 and 36. Feed 5 +1 to another +1 for +6. Do this 6 times and feed them all to one of the +6 to get a +36.

There's a very specific order to do this for maximum efficiency to get to +117 first and then +297, but that shit is tedious. If you have the patience to just make the +36 eggs before feeding to your target monster you will save a ton of gold, just pay attention to what actual + the monster is up to so you don't overfeed a stat, +99 of each is the limit.

This is just a very generic overview of what to do.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Even with beautiful being, I still run Thursday dungeon for dragon flowers on 2x drop weeks, plus the off chance of a fruit. Flowers just don't drop frequently enough elsewhere. Tower of Giants just isn't reliable.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
There's two reasons why I chose OOH at his account level. First, I didn't want to farm mystic masks, and unless you're in ocean of heaven you're never looting them. The other is that the dungeon is largely white, So the monoblack grind team hits it a little faster and at the carbuncle stage one is always white so it is quick to kill, followed by a double cannon to finish the stage - I didn't want to take more than the 35 turns required. I still have 17 mystic masks in my box, and I'm pleased I will never have to run that stupid wednesday dungeon again, on 2x its still intolerable.

EDIT: Sea God / BB also return more than double the coins per stamina - which create a situation where you don't have to run weekend dungeons and feeding is easy mode. You can build quite the bank, and still feed everything you loot.

Raign

Golden Squire
Ditto. I have been running a lot of R.Sonia lately just farming OoH for +eggs and have a capp'd bast as well I can throw up if you ever need

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I moved my "work phone" account to a android tablet so I can try to play it more... and it's pretty sweet. Kirin/Haku/GOdin. I even have 3 angelits and a Lakshmi (and blueberry dragon) so I'm going to try and do a blue 9x row enhance team.

Also, I think I've rolled 8 GOdins over 3 accounts. :|
8 GOdin
2 Ronia
2 Gonia
2 BlOdin

Where are you BlOnia/ROdin?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd say screw you guys and all your ronias, but I need to actually pull the Rem more to complain. We need to get the dual leader update soon, I've been putting off expanding my friends list, but I have few horus and no kirins up on a regular basis.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd say screw you guys and all your ronias, but I need to actually pull the Rem more to complain. We need to get the dual leader update soon, I've been putting off expanding my friends list, but I have few horus and no kirins up on a regular basis.
Your Satan is the only one up whenever I need it.

And honestly, isn't satan the only non-REM god that is viable endgame?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your Satan is the only one up whenever I need it.

And honestly, isn't satan the only non-REM god that is viable endgame?
He's a farmer that you can use for trifruits and kog. Don't need fruits since I have no Sonia's to skill, and I'd rather use odin to farm kog for the 100% success rate. (Not that I do kog much since hitting 267).

I really need a Ronia or persphone to make it a better team as the non-rem versions are so bad. I'm starting to move to Horus/Kirin/ra since my teams are relatively stacked.

Edit: I'm still bad at those teams apparently. 4 stone sandalphon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Poring Tower starts again on monday. Lots of skill ups available.
time to max skill my starter-level heartbreakers.

Also masterings's UVO went live. Feed him 5 other masterings.
Fucking cannibals man.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just started playing this and I've been re-rolling to try and get one of the starter rares listed in the first post (ideally Lucifer). How rare are those guys? I've only re-rolled about 5 or 6 times so far but this tutorial is getting real old :p

Also, what color/type of egg should I be looking for to get my hopes up when I pull the dragon arm lever?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just started playing this and I've been re-rolling to try and get one of the starter rares listed in the first post (ideally Lucifer). How rare are those guys? I've only re-rolled about 5 or 6 times so far but this tutorial is getting real old :p

Also, what color/type of egg should I be looking for to get my hopes up when I pull the dragon arm lever?
No godfest so with the light carnival you have around a 1/10 chance of pulling a gold egg. Your best odds are either pulling a Kirin or Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao. I would keep dqxq.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

First post is outdated.

Here is your all-encompassing game guide. It will take you far.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Horus, DQXQ, Bastet, Kirin, U&Y, I wouldn't settle for anything other than those.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I know I'm a pretty big noob at PAD, but finally got Hera Is for my Horus team. Got the 2 ice dragons as well.

/FLEX

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
This poring tower with no 2x skillup is devilish. My monster box is slowly expanding, At least I was up to 25 stones, and after the event I shouldn't have to expand for a while.