Puzzles and Dragons

Raign

Golden Squire
Gah. All the sweet rolls you bastards have been getting prompted me to roll some more. Five... fucking... grey... eggs. And no, I did not chain pull etc. etc.

*kicks a puppy*

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Either way hero gods need a ton of Rem specific subs to be good. Starting to get hype about l. Meta as a kirin sub, if we ever get skill ups for her she'll be really good.
Light Meta is actually really good card both as a fun healer team lead as well as an in team sub for a ton of healer/light teams. She doesn't take a lot of other rem pulls to make solid teams. Echidna/Valk/Shinee/Sandalphon/Angelion - Even Mermaid/Lilith can at least be used if you're short options. But she's great inside a Kirin/DXQX team as well - she's got a lot of anti-bind team power.

I did my one pull, gold egg - 5* Red Golem - so at least its 5* - that would be the end of my pulls. Broke my own rule and pulled once more today - drawn joker. Hard to resist - as I have none of the 10 increased rate cards.

Myst

Peasant
Gah. All the sweet rolls you bastards have been getting prompted me to roll some more. Five... fucking... grey... eggs. And no, I did not chain pull etc. etc.

*kicks a puppy*
Three pulls: Ronia, Sakuya and Hanzo, back to back! Here's an extra puppy.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So what's ROdin used for anyway? I thought he was a Ronia sub like the blue team, but then I saw he's missing the devil type. Attacker team makes me think Dtron, but he doesn't fit there either. What am I missing?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what's ROdin used for anyway? I thought he was a Ronia sub like the blue team, but then I saw he's missing the devil type. Attacker team makes me think Dtron, but he doesn't fit there either. What am I missing?
Great sub on a Shiva team, good for power farming +eggs via challenge mode during 5x techs.
I have a team for farming celestial earth with godin/rodin once godin ultimate is live.

Would also be a solid sub on cao cao, yamamoto and leilan teams.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I just did two more because everyone has been posting such success (and was over 50 stones b/c of all the challenge modes, Techs I never did, compensation stones, etc....) and got: Pandora, L.Tron!

Should be able to make a decent Pandora team, think I have every sub except for a R.Sonia

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Light Meta is actually really good card both as a fun healer team lead as well as an in team sub for a ton of healer/light teams. She doesn't take a lot of other rem pulls to make solid teams. Echidna/Valk/Shinee/Sandalphon/Angelion - Even Mermaid/Lilith can at least be used if you're short options. But she's great inside a Kirin/DXQX team as well - she's got a lot of anti-bind team power.

I did my one pull, gold egg - 5* Red Golem - so at least its 5* - that would be the end of my pulls. Broke my own rule and pulled once more today - drawn joker. Hard to resist - as I have none of the 10 increased rate cards.
Yeah, my light meta farm team is pretty much already built. Just need super golds to come back. I think I was a little bummed at first as it felt like it was so close to being a Ronia. I'll probably feed my satan to my valk soon.
rrr_img_71267.jpg

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
3 pulls, all gold - Sun Wukong, Andromeda, Grodin. Quite happy about my first Grodin (not sure how I would use the others) - Definitely help me out as I try to get all leet and stuff.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rodin is also the most powerful poison in the game, he's great for a Lucifer tank team (or traditional mono red team, or say Ame 12x red) actually. I know it's not glamorous, but it works. And other than shiva, you can also do a red attacker team with freyr (or king flamie)/Ares/ and EVA collab makes good attacker teams (red is 2x hp 2.5x atk)

lanludar

Silver Squire
5 pulls. Andromeda I will never use, golem, Virtra I already had, vampire and succubus. I agree with Grimm in the fuck you's.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I am in the same boat.... I need a Blodin to fill mine out. Or even more tits would be 2 as I could run blonia/blodin/blodin/karin/bubblie.
Yeah, I have Blue Valk, Hatsume, and I&I, so I'm just a Blodin short of having the "best" Andromeda team. Unless I can manage to pull 2-3 Blodins out of my ass, there's no way I'll have a Blonia team ready anytime soon. I don't even have an Orochi. About the only physical monsters I have are Siegfried and an UVO Crystal Aurora Dragon, so...shit.

As far as Red Odin goes, I still don't have a poison(fucking Lillith won't drop and I never get lucky with the PAL egg. I'd even take a shitty REM pull of her, but instead I get mystic knights and golems as my "shit" pulls), so he'd be awesome for that, but I want him really badly to fill out my Cao Cao team. Of course, I'm short an Ares for that team also.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man, Krishna is so sex for my Cao Cao, if I could ever manage to pull a Rodin.