Quaid for Amod - Mar to Sep 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I wouldn't have shawed Tanoomba in that situation.

Further proof that you would make an incredibly shitty moderator.

You are inconstant, and a censorship whore who has called for repeated censorships on this forum, but you'd let that fucking retard continue defecating in that thread for eternity.

Thanks for proving the point: You'd make a shit mod.

GTFO.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Hmmmm I don't think I'd be all that inconsistent.

You're right though. I would definitely censor some things here in the name of a more pleasant and predictable browsing experience. Not really for the sake of disagreeing with the content itself, but based on situational analysis of that content's potential benefits or costs to the community. I would be absolutely consistent within that framework.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"I would censor content for a more enjoyable viewing environment, but I won't rickshaw a serial shitposter who destroyed the most popular thread on the forums for months. I don't think I'm being inconsistent though."

You should just stop posting now. My job here is done.

• 1Salty

Quaid

Trump's Staff
"I would censor content for a more enjoyable viewing environment, but I won't rickshaw a serial shitposter who destroyed the most popular thread on the forums for months. I don't think I'm being inconsistent though."

You should just stop posting now. My job here is done.

Tanoomba was not the only poster at fault, and there existed other courses of action that would have been effective.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba was not the only poster at fault, and there existed other courses of action that would have been effective.

No, there was not. You don't even remember what happened. The time I shawed him that I am referring to was after the first shawing, when I shawed him for a week, and he came out of the shaw, went right back to that thread, and started to rapid fire respond to posts over a week old one after another. After three of them I shawed his ass for a month.

You're a fucking idiot, and you would just be another Tarrant.

Fuck you.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
No, there was not. You don't even remember what happened. The time I shawed him that I am referring to was after the first shawing, when I shawed him for a week, and he came out of the shaw, went right back to that thread, and started to rapid fire respond to posts over a week old one after another. After three of them I shawed his ass for a month.

You're a fucking idiot, and you would just be another Tarrant.

Fuck you.

Oh you're talking about that time, not the time you had a meltdown? Yeah I can't say I remember that one very well. Still, I imagine there were other solutions there too that you failed to explore. That was a common theme during your tenure as Amod.

You're an intelligent and knowledgable guy hodj, but you don't have the necessary skills to be a moderator, nor to judge who would be an effective one. It's clear to me that you've never been in a position of professional authority over people before, or perhaps you never learned how to effectively wield that power. Either way, you do not have the appropriate temperament to be Amod.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're an idiot. I never shawed Tanoomba while I was having a melt down. You're just making shit up now.

This is why I said, you're an inconstant hack and you would make a terrible mod.

• 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also I'm not running for amod, you moron. This is about you and your inappropriateness as a moderator, you censorship hound cunt.

But we've already seen how I would do the job as amod, and it was fine.

• 1Hodjing

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You're an idiot. I never shawed Tanoomba while I was having a melt down. You're just making shit up now.

This is why I said, you're an inconstant hack and you would make a terrible mod.

Hmmmm perhaps your definition of 'meltdown' is different than mine. Unsurprising, since you're quite prone to them. It was probably just 'Tuesday' to you.

In any event, you have no credibility in determining who would be an effective moderator or not. You were not good at it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was quite good at it, and every person I've said would be a good moderator so far has been. Guess who I didn't vote for last time. Cad and Tuco. The two mods that did a really shitty job. The mods I voted for were Angry, Blazin, Mario and Khalid. The three who won have been great mods, and Blazin would have been as well. Two of the three that I voted for are running again, and sure to win. So the facts disprove your claim.

Basically, here's what is going on here. Quaid doesn't like the magnifying lens being on his shitty posting habits and his tendency towards authoritarianism and censorship, so he's trying to deflect and pretend that I'm campaigning to be a moderator, so he can avoid talking about what a shitty moderator he would be.

Try again dipshit. You're the one running for a mod. Not me.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah there really isn't much more you can say when you've been refuted so soundly.

Tell us, Quaid, did you vote for Tuco and/or Cad in the last election?

• 1Rustled

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Yeah there really isn't much more you can say when you've been refuted so soundly.

Calls me an authoritarian.

Asks me who I voted for.

Just hodj things.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Thought so.

Too cowardly to admit you voted for the guy I campaigned hardest against last election cycle, who just happened to be the one moderator who was removed from authority by a_skeleton_03 because he kept doing such a shitty job.

Thanks for proving my point Quaid.

• 1Rustled

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Wtf does voting for Tuco have to do with voting for me?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're the two moderators that have had the most complaints about your moderation style since the last elections.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Rustled

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You're the two moderators that have had the most complaints about your moderation style since the last elections.

Thats a stupid metric since these mongoloids complain about anything. The only way to not get complaints is to do nothing.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I'm aware. Don't you recall the second I was made a moderator a_skeleton_03 and then you tore into me on the daily for 3 straight weeks?

Been there, done that.

But the reality is I didn't vote for you because I knew you'd be one of the ones that got sick of it quick and would piss a lot of people off.

I don't dislike you, though. Or Tuco, necessarily.

But if Quaid is going to sit there and accuse me of not having a finger on the pulse of this community and not being able to tell who would make a good moderator versus a bad moderator, then I'm going to cite the evidence in my favor, and that evidence is that the candidates I didn't vote for, and or actively opposed, were the ones that caused the most drama during the past six months.

That is just a simple fact.

• 1Rustled

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'm aware. Don't you recall the second I was made a moderator a_skeleton_03 and then you tore into me on the daily for 3 straight weeks?

Been there, done that.

But the reality is I didn't vote for you because I knew you'd be one of the ones that got sick of it quick and would piss a lot of people off.

I don't dislike you, though. Or Tuco, necessarily.

But if Quaid is going to sit there and accuse me of not having a finger on the pulse of this community and not being able to tell who would make a good moderator versus a bad moderator, then I'm going to cite the evidence in my favor, and that evidence is that the candidates I didn't vote for, and or actively opposed, were the ones that caused the most drama during the past six months.

That is just a simple fact.

I tore into you for hodjing not for anything you did as a mod, we joke but I can't remember any particular thing you did as a mod anyway. Some of these dumb pieces of shit need a hobby.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.