Quaid for Amod - Mar to Sep 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Right, because here's what I did as amod:

1. Rickshawed Tanoomba in the thread I was given moderatorship specifically to oversee, specifically to rickshaw his dumb ass
2. Give out 1 point infractions for things that would normally result in someone being sent to the shaw at Rerolled, such as saying the n word. I did that to intervene and prevent people from being shawed by other mods.
3. Wake up at 3 am a couple times when my phone buzzed with a report of a robot spamming ads somewhere on the forums to delete said spam and ban said robot

That's about it.

I literally did nothing else except shitpost like normal.

And we all have to admit I've even cut way way back on the shitposting or as Quaid describes them "meltdowns".

Because all of my meltdowns are intentionally done for the lulz.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
The first thing he did when made mod was to move a thread to spite me. Other than that nothing.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The first thing he did when made mod was to move a thread to spite me. Other than that nothing.

If the he you're referencing is me, I don't recall that.

I did split off some segment of the Gamergate thread into a thread in General I created.

I did that because Adebisi was complaining that that conversation was a derail from the GG thread, and I like adebisi so I was trying to placate him, and that was an error on my part in hindsight.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's starting to feel like a_skeleton_03 won't be happy until i run for amod.

• 1Like

Wintermute

If the he you're referencing is me, I don't recall that.

I did split off some segment of the Gamergate thread into a thread in General I created.

I did that because Adebisi was complaining that that conversation was a derail from the GG thread, and I like adebisi so I was trying to placate him, and that was an error on my part in hindsight.
No it was about souls and cloning, you split it off into the shaw your first day. It's literally why Tuco made you mod so you could mess with me by doing it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No it was about souls and cloning, you split it off into the shaw your first day. It's literally why Tuco made you mod so you could mess with me by doing it.

I don't recall that, though it probably happened in some manner, but the reason Tuco made me a moderator was because Skanda called him a faggot over his failure to moderate the GG thread.

The irony was I always liked you, a_skeleton_03, and certainly wasn't looking to target you in any way.

It was all about Tanoomba to me.

Wintermute

I don't recall that, though it probably happened in some manner, but the reason Tuco made me a moderator was because Skanda called him a faggot over his failure to moderate the GG thread.

The irony was I always liked you, a_skeleton_03, and certainly wasn't looking to target you in any way.

It was all about Tanoomba to me.
Evolution and Gender

Tuco made you rickshaw me and the thread.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I dont' recall shawing you ever. That thread I started because I split that conversation off from the Gamergate thread when Bisi was bitching about it as being a derail.

I'm pretty sure this has been a long misunderstanding. It had nothing to do with you, and I know I never shawed you. Tuco may have, though.

Literally the only two people I shawed as amod was Tanoomba and this guy I thought was spamming ad links but it was actually piracy links and then I unshawed him once he contacted me over it.

Wintermute

I dont' recall shawing you ever. That thread I started because I split that conversation off from the Gamergate thread when Bisi was bitching about it as being a derail.

I'm pretty sure this has been a long misunderstanding. It had nothing to do with you, and I know I never shawed you. Tuco may have, though.

Literally the only two people I shawed as amod was Tanoomba and this guy I thought was spamming ad links but it was actually piracy links and then I unshawed him once he contacted me over it.
It literally says so in that thread.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This is a placeholder post. Going to shuffle posts from the GG thread here, and then when I have time maybe update this OP with some informative links and information related to the topic.

This is a thread to argue about the cultural, sociological, evolutionary and genetic implications of gender, LGBTQ sexual persuasions and the like.

Try to keep it civil-ish.

Edit: Alright that didn't work quite like I wanted it to but whatever.

Bitch about how trans people can't be selected for by natural selection or whatever in this thread, rather than the GG thread please.

This was the first post I made when I split that section of conversation off from the Gamergate thread.

There really wasn't anything controversial going on, and we were even discussing the topic in a fairly straightforward and friendly manner.

As I said, Bisi was bitching that the conversation was a derail from Gamergate, and I was just trying to placate him by moving the content to a new thread.

I certainly didn't do that to like stick a knife in your direction or anything a_skeleton_03. Hope you can see that now.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It literally says so in that thread.

Can you please cite the post you think says this so I can address it directly?

Because again, Adebisi was bitching that the conversation was a derail. That is why I split it off. I am telling you the 100% factual truth. If I have to, I will go find the post by Bisi in question in the GG thread. Its probably somewhere in the 400 page range if I recall. It may take awhile but I'll do it just to prove to you that I had no ill will towards you in splitting that thread off.

Wintermute

I certainly didn't do that to like stick a knife in your direction or anything a_skeleton_03. Hope you can see that now.
Oh I know you didn't do it to spite me in any way but you shawed me and that thread on Tuco's order. It is discussed in what I linked. It happened.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That is like way later than when I split the post off. I do not recall shawing you at all.

It'd be a lot easier if the old forums were still around so you could show me the warning I gave you when I shawed you, if I did so.

I do not recall doing so.

Wintermute

That is like way later than when I split the post off. I do not recall shawing you at all.

It'd be a lot easier if the old forums were still around so you could show me the warning I gave you when I shawed you, if I did so.

I do not recall doing so.
Doesn't matter on the grand scheme of things. It wasn't like it was unwarranted. I mean I did win the debate but lost the war.

Was just stating that you did shaw me is all :D I could probably search through the amod thread to find me referencing it also but yeah too much work.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tuco Tuco did I shaw a_skeleton_03 when you made me amod? Do you recall?

I know you banned him for throwing a fit about me being moderator in the a mod thread, but I do not recall ever swinging the sword on a_skeleton_03.

Regardless, the reason I split off that thread was because Bisi was bitching that it was a derail. I was not targeting you a_skeleton_03. Not that I recall at all.

Also regardless, I'll apologize anyway, though I feel the past year has demonstrated that I both trust and respect you.

I always have liked you, like I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.