Quaid for Amod - Mar to Sep 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes, most factual ways of looking at situations tend to be quite interesting.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Hhmm, not sure I can give you my vote Hodj. Why did you mistype Hodj into Quaid in the thread title though?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Yes, most factual ways of looking at situations tend to be quite interesting.

Yeah. It was definitely my intent for you to parachute into this thread and have one of your characteristic multi-page meltdowns. I love them so much.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
1 This thread is for discussing your candidacy as amod and that is what I am doing

2 Discussing your censorship whoring and general inconstancy isn't a meltdown it's just holding you accountable for your shit posting antics

3 When your shitty habits are out under the microscope in a thread you made declaring your candidacy for amod and you begin to pretend like I'm the person running for a moderator position in said thread by crying about how you think I would make a bad moderator (despite all overwhelming evidence to the contrary), it is clear that your intentions are to try and distract from the actual salience of your track record as a poster.

So again I assert: you got exactly what you wanted.

No accountability for your actions and a shifting of the focus to someone who is not even a candidate.

Sack the fuck up you enormous pussy. What I've given you in this thread is a fraction of a percent what you'll get as a moderator especially with your track record this far

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Will vote for quaid to ensure maximum hodjing

Well that plan don't work out. Remember I campaigned way harder against tuco.

Also was proven 100% correct on that campaign in the end. See also my Sig.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Well that plan don't work out. Remember I campaigned way harder against tuco.

Also was proven 100% correct on that campaign in the end. See also my Sig.
Thanks for killing the mood. Time to stop fapping

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
1 This thread is for discussing your candidacy as amod and that is what I am doing

2 Discussing your censorship whoring and general inconstancy isn't a meltdown it's just holding you accountable for your shit posting antics

3 When your shitty habits are out under the microscope in a thread you made declaring your candidacy for amod and you begin to pretend like I'm the person running for a moderator position in said thread by crying about how you think I would make a bad moderator (despite all overwhelming evidence to the contrary), it is clear that your intentions are to try and distract from the actual salience of your track record as a poster.

So again I assert: you got exactly what you wanted.

No accountability for your actions and a shifting of the focus to someone who is not even a candidate.

Sack the fuck up you enormous pussy. What I've given you in this thread is a fraction of a percent what you'll get as a moderator especially with your track record this far

"I'm definitely not having a meltdown."

Continues to have a meltdown.

#justhodjings

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yep not happening.

If you need an example of an actual meltdown @jayrebb is having one in the lumie thread in general right now you can observe for verification purposes

• 1Salty

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Yep not happening.

If you need an example of an actual meltdown @jayrebb is having one in the lumie thread in general right now you can observe for verification purposes

Oh... So this is just normal behaviour for you then.

I see.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Hodj is kinda like 4chan - all fun and games until you get on their radar.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Amazing how this thread has turned into hodj's thread.

Well since quaid doesn't want to run anymore, it's kinda turned into an empty lot where the neighborhood kids can play football.

Then when election time comes around, people who don't pay attention will just look at the total posts in each candidate thread and assume quaid is good choice.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm voting for Quodj.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.