Quarm Server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still hate myself, so I'll probably make an appearance on Quarm. Hey babe, when does luclin open on TLP?
smile.png
Its Toxn who is going to most likely run it, you gonna join us?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was debating trying to score mad kronos by farming NC and selling spells, but being honest, the server will probably be won before I hit 60.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was debating trying to score mad kronos by farming NC and selling spells, but being honest, the server will probably be won before I hit 60.
One kill last night on beta got Ducreux and Setsa like 8% in PoDisease (trash xp zone). We'll be max level in a couple of hours =p

yerm

One kill last night on beta got Ducreux and Setsa like 8% in PoDisease (trash xp zone). We'll be max level in a couple of hours =p
Well, I mean, even tier1 pop isn't that bad for xp.

Is the preset 51/50 gear decent? I had kind of figured Acrylia Caverns might be the absolute best spot for starting out until late 50s. The raw plat churned there should just shit on any other option with comparable xp, while doing higher-tier pop would be awful without gear or some kiting bullshit. If they give you defiant or the like I guess maybe PON until either NC or a GOD instance is the optimal way?

Zithax

Molten Core Raider
Its Toxn who is going to most likely run it, you gonna join us?
God damn, well ok, yeah I'll join up. WHEN DOES LUCLIN OPEN?

Well, I mean, even tier1 pop isn't that bad for xp.

Is the preset 51/50 gear decent? I had kind of figured Acrylia Caverns might be the absolute best spot for starting out until late 50s. The raw plat churned there should just shit on any other option with comparable xp, while doing higher-tier pop would be awful without gear or some kiting bullshit. If they give you defiant or the like I guess maybe PON until either NC or a GOD instance is the optimal way?
The preset should be the defiant gear for that range, since they're likely using the same shit from Mayong server (which was defiant I just don't remember the prefix.) I'll be damned if I even remember the leveling path we used though. Hotzones were overcrowded and I remember leaving PoI soon after entering as it was quite populated. As always getting ahead of the curve will prove most effective.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Goes for 3 months, people can get flagged for different things that can get them rewards and then at the end of the time the characters get moved to a live server.
So... the top guild is going to RMT for kill credit a month into the server? lol

yerm

So it looks like you get a hat and title (useless) and then ONE additional reward. If that shitty-looking mount is seru speed I may drop a cleric and do the group trials. If not, I'm really not sure 50 AA in OOW or probably-not-many phosphenes in TBS is worth the effort. I'm perfectly well aware of my playtime compared to others so its not like I'm going to be in the first-to-do-it group anyway.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Love the concept but really disappointed in the rewards. But i will probably give it a shot since i have nothing better to do.

vishnu_sl

shitlord
A friend of mine is going to be putting a guild together to race for OMM, he said he is going to put the site together and all that other good stuff this weekend. Ill post his info once he finishes it this week, its a mix of people from ROI on live and TL from the TLP's.
Is this up yet? July is next week!

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I like the concept too but agree rewards are dumb as hell. Give people $10,000 worth of Daybreak Cash or something for finishing the content first to split with their guild.

Better yet, make it an eSport. Have leaderboards on what guild finishes first. Give guilds two-week-long brackets (Guild vs Guild) to complete as much as they can. Have players spend DBC on betting for brackets and 10% of all proceeds go to Extra Life or something. Those with a near-perfect bracket get a special item or title.
Anything but this godawful mount.