Quarm Server

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I really don't understand why these lazy motherfuckers always launch stuff at the most convenient time for them (Wednesday in the middle of their work day) rather than at a time where the fucking customer can best enjoy it. I guess they learned their lesson after ragefire when they released on a Friday, fucked up, and realized they might not be able to just go home for the weekend at 5 pacific as a result (but did anyway lolol). Never again! Wednesday mid day it is!
Says he can't understand why, then immediately explains why

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hate to be that asshole, but here we are:

How long is this server slated to last? Is it a few months then see ya?

Sterling

El Presidente
Hate to be that asshole, but here we are:

How long is this server slated to last? Is it a few months then see ya?
It's stated to last 3 months for people to get rewards and stuff then will become a regular live server with everyone's characters staying there.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So I heard on this server pets might be back to their former glory, can we just pet down the 6 group trials?? hmm

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How were rangers in this era? Back to melee, or is archery still viable like in PoP?
Depends on gear level from what I recall - archery tends to be easier to AA and gear for early on, but after a bit melee takes precedence. (unless you're talking for XP purposes, in which case from what I've gathered it's bowing forever)

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A lot of people already 60+ at 9:30EST. Going to be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

Corvid_sl

shitlord
Already level level 65's(maybe higher?) on the server. Was there some command to go from 51>65 instantly? Also you start with a full spellbook, maxed skills except specializations, and a full set of Defiant gear.

Yeah I started a berserker, and the defiant gear is OP. Created a group, and made a level fast.

Logged out, and haven't been back.

Sterling

El Presidente
So you dont actually have to kill anything? Defiant is some retarded gear.
It has shit AC which is an issue for tanks, and the weapons are ass, but yeah defiant is kind of silly. And there's no command to skip levels, xp is just way, way faster than phinny.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Already level level 65's(maybe higher?) on the server. Was there some command to go from 51>65 instantly? Also you start with a full spellbook, maxed skills except specializations, and a full set of Defiant gear.
They also gave everyone who started already, and for the next two weeks (?), a couple of four hour 50% exp pots.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Do necros get a pet focus via the defiant gear at 51? think i'll make a character on here to dick around with. I want a BL but i'm saving that for when Luclin launches on phinny

Seems Summoner's Boon is the lowest one that only affects pets from 59+? (Intricate Summoner's Earring)

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
So I'm just curious - how are people level 65 already after <24 hours? Like yea I remember fire giants in PoFire was like a couple aa an hour back in 2004 and that was the best around, etc. I remember spending weeks leveling 60-65 let alone 51-65 in 1 day. Is the xp just jacked up or what?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
So I'm just curious - how are people level 65 already after <24 hours? Like yea I remember fire giants in PoFire was like a couple aa an hour back in 2004 and that was the best around, etc. I remember spending weeks leveling 60-65 let alone 51-65 in 1 day. Is the xp just jacked up or what?
I assume the spell lists have all the ridiculous spell lists with the thorns and the rebukes, and the exp pots and all that stuff.

Sterling

El Presidente
You're remembering kind of weirdly then. Back when PoP released people were 65 within a day or 2, and my group hit 70 when omens was released in about 20 hours total.