qwerty's rehabilitation thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Q qwertyqweqwertwqert

Singing Steel Boots aren't better than planar boots.

If you can demonstrate you are capable of doing anything other than throwing your own feces your sentence will be shortened.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
please god for the love of fuck leave him locked up

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user
Why not just IP ban me seeing as none of you can handle the reality I bring to your circle jerk of bullshit? You use different forum rules for than for everyone else.

Q qwertyqweqwertwqert

Singing Steel Boots aren't better than planar boots.

If you can demonstrate you are capable of doing anything other than throwing your own feces your sentence will be shortened.
They are better. A full set of SS had much higher AC over all which meant a lot less dead bards from mez breaks etc. They didn't need little bits of dex and shit. Also the clickies. Go get more drunk and shout at the sun.

Look at his post history.

• 1Picard
  • 1SJW
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why not just IP ban me seeing as none of you can handle the reality I bring to your circle jerk of bullshit? You use different forum rules for than for everyone else.

They are better. A full set of SS had much higher AC over all which meant a lot less dead bards from mez breaks etc. They didn't need little bits of dex and shit. Also the clickies. Go get more drunk and shout at the sun.

Look at his post history.

This type of post likely doesn't help shorten your sentence. Just sayin'.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why not just IP ban me seeing as none of you can handle the reality I bring to your circle jerk of bullshit?

You are now aware that you've never brought anything remotely close to reality to this forum community. You've always been a stark raving mad lunatic and this has not changed in the years since you were permanently banned from Rerolled and your return to this site at the moment of its creation.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Just stop going completely off the rails whenever someone disagrees with you. Just moderate your excesses. Even you have to realize you go completely full Column quite often.

• 2Solidarity

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You are now aware that you've never brought anything remotely close to reality to this forum community. You've always been a stark raving mad lunatic and this has not changed in the years since you were permanently banned from Rerolled and your return to this site at the moment of its creation.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
hodj hodj any pointers on how to abuse my amod powers? Figured why not ask the number 1 amod power abuser for guidance

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The best way to abuse mod powers is to not use them at all.

• 1Like
  • 1Blown

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

You must have been in a straight up dumpster guild if you think bards are mezzers. What the fuck other than juggs from bad pullers ever needed mez in Kunark? (not even bad, it sped Trak up)

No

Just stop going completely off the rails whenever someone disagrees with you. Just moderate your excesses. Even you have to realize you go completely full Column quite often.
Everyone here does that all the time. I just do it better and you people can't handle it because you are childlike faggots.

Status
Not open for further replies.