R.I.P. Stan Lee

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
What a time for him to go out, with his creations dominating pop culture. His work is at it's peak in the public eye right now, so hopefully he is RIP

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Finished it. Kid didn’t help much,he’s not quite four, but he thinks it’s pretty awesome and now he’s running around pretending to be a super hero.

12B2398C-20AB-4252-B9D5-36E3CB399FD7.jpeg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Finished it. Kid didn’t help much,he’s not quite four, but he thinks it’s pretty awesome and now he’s running around pretending to be a super hero.

Good on you. That's honestly the best outcome you could hope for.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Did Stan invent the Spiderman line "With great power comes great responsibility." ?

If so, then kudos to him and RIP in peace. If not, then meh. That's the only thing from all of Marvel that has ever stuck out to me.

That and maaaaaybe the invulnerability/immortality of Wolverine and how it affects him psychologically but honestly that's been done, and probably better, by various vampire stories.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
tfw you realize Deadpool is the only Marvel character who knows that Stan Lee died.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
tfw you realize Deadpool is the only Marvel character who knows that Stan Lee died.

This was covered elsewhere but there are something like 4 characters total who are "4th wall aware". Off the top of my head I know She-hulk is another, and supposedly Gwenpool. I can't remember the 4th. But yeah, I strongly suspect there will be a "kick you true believers in the feels" 4th wall moment in the next Deadpool flick.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Marvel Comics the Untold Story is a good read if you want some insight on the history of Marvel and Lee's place in it. Though, you probably won't have as shiny a picture in your mind of him after reading it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
everyone that watched Mall Rats knows that Stan Lee crushed a lot of puss. the more puss you crush, the likelier are to get women who were bitter that they were nothing but a notch in his belt.