jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, looks like a solid wait for bargain bin or rental maybe

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Streamers are ripping this game to shreds - completely shallow and devoid of any character depth, building, and 12 hours in length.
Sounds like exactly what I'd expect from a sequel to Rage.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
YEah, bummer. Guess I'll wait on it too. Sad cause initally I was pretty excited for it.

• 1Solidarity

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought this. Buggy as a motherfucker. Fell through the world in the very first minute of gameplay in the tutorial zone. I felt like I was playing EQ again.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
wow, first minute? glad I held out

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Another Fallout 76 from Bethesda (As a publisher)

Rage 2

This is why Bethesda needs to stop buying out IP's and then trying to rebrand them. It doesn't work. And has destroyed their reputation in the industry.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bethdesa has certainly gone from day 1 to wait for a sale to happen

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck man, was really looking forward to this. Sounds like they tried to hobble together existing assets and some gameplay architecture for a quick $$ grab. Guess I shouldn't be entirely surprised. I dont think avalanche studios is the greatest dev anyways. Mediocre at best

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I ran a file check on the stupid bethesda launcher and it said all files were correct. I wound up uninstalling and reinstalling and now its working. I cleared out the first few areas and it is very much a clone of Mad Max. This isn't necessarily bad as I enjoyed Mad Max, but there is no way this is a $60 game, probably not a $40 game.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Came in via Gamefly. Barely worth the rental at this point - about an hour in. Only thing they got right was shooting mechanics. The load times in the UI and stalling is an absolute train wreck. Like the UI is trying to access the internet and lagging when you go to your skills section. Do not even buy on a sale. Rent if you must.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Came in via Gamefly. Barely worth the rental at this point - about an hour in. Only thing they got right was shooting mechanics. The load times in the UI and stalling is an absolute train wreck. Like the UI is trying to access the internet and lagging when you go to your skills section. Do not even buy on a sale. Rent if you must.
You may not be the hero we deserve, but you're the hero we need. Thank you for your service, Big Ut.

• 1Solidarity

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
Been playing this on Windows 10 for free with Xbox ultimate pass. You need to upgrade to windows 10 anniversary in order to download these games. It’s worth playing for free since it has doom style shooting. The car driving is absolutely terrible, though.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Picked this up on Steam sale.

- Doom movement and shooting mechanics, including double jump
- vehicles like Rage 1 or Borderlands
- post-apocalyptic setting like Borderlands or Fallout
- seamless open world like Witcher 3 or RDR2 and looks nearly as good as either
- no coop though ;(

The story and characters are generic but definitely worth it on sale.

• 1Like

Abigailicious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have this on Gamepass - I love Fallout and would love Fallout with cars, just like Mad Max.

This is not Fallout with cars, it's not Max Max, it's a shooter game design shoved into an open world with cars and no plot and no meaning. It's okay for random violence, but so is GTA.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users