Rage of Bahamut - ios/android

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Hello, first time poster LOOOOOOOOONG time lurker.

I have just started the game. The best card I have is a SS Crimson Knight Percival. I upgraded him after I had learned about the 8-14 rules and what not. My question is...

In order to build competitive decks, do you need to upgrade all your cards that way? Or is it worth only upgrading S and SS through that way.

Do cards like Percival only evolve twice? If so would the best way to upgrade him be to level both Percivals to max and then evolve?

Can you go build both ATK decks and DEF decks? Or is it just viable to stick to one thing. I saw above you all were talking about it was only worth it having one person with a Defense deck in the order.
Percival while being an SS in name, is really only High Normal in stats/skills. They added Urd, Percival and the Dragon chick for each of the 3 Realms fairly recently, to give new players a decent starter card. All cards evolve 4 times with few exceptions. Treasure Cards, Angel/Archangel/Devil Queens, Gold Dragons, and the 3 starter cards don't follow these rules. With all of the former but the 3 above mentioned not evolving at all. It is important to have both Offense/Defense decks, although you don't need to concentrate on a Defense deck for quite some time. For the most part you just want to beat people to get Honor points/treasures. As far as Holy Wars are on concerned you can only have two (formerly 1) Defense leader, thus why you only need one person to stat up on defense, and focus all their Holy Powder on buying defensive cards, as that is kind of key to winning Holy Wars.

As far as competitive decks go, you Enhance every card you get to its max level (Normal = 20, HN = 30, Rare = 40, etc.), BEFORE evolving it. This includes all cards. For the most part, your standard will be 4-7. Buy 4 of whatever cards you want, Max Enhance all, put two together, Max Enhance the +, put + and another together, max enhance ++, put ++ and last card together, max enhance the FF (Final Form). Final Form cards (4th evolution) go up one level in rarity, thus Rares become High Rares etc, which usually gives you an extra 10 levels worth of enhancement, over the prior evolutions. There are other evolution strats, 6-3, 6-7, 6-9 were all reasonably popular before the Bazaar Era, when people still used Rares evolved to High Rares, as they were much easier to acquire. Nowadays though, it is more of a pain in the ass to enhance 6 cards when you have 50-70 levels worth of enhancement to do.

There is way more that I can expound upon, but its probably better for you to just ask specific questions or even go readRage of Bahamut Wiki, for general information.

kareal_sl

shitlord
Return on investment for doing anything other than 4-7 is really not worth it for anything other than event special cards if you are aiming for top ranks.

If it helps you rationalize anything realize HPs sell for 25-30 cents each, and a 6-13 is about 4% better than a 4-7

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wow I thought it'd take them a lot longer to patch that in. Fucking fuck, gotta sell these Claymaids FAST.

Phelps_sl

shitlord
So I've been lurking for a while, haven't had much reason to post since the move. Just finished my third day of not being able to get back on my account due to password recovery not working, so yay that.

Been playing this for a while, in a not-so-active order, and sitting at 52k/50k base right now. Since I'm not on Android, only operating a single account.

I'd meant to ask before the HW, but do you guys have room for more active people in the board order?

Phelps_sl

shitlord
That's great. My game name is Bralios. If it's all the same to you, I'd like to wait for the HW rewards just to pick up the personal HPs.

mricy

Molten Core Raider
Speaking about having room for more members. Do we know how many active members we actually have that are still playing the game? Counting people that have been out due to travel/sickness.

I might have some people we might be able to recruit to fill out our rosters for the next event.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I have my main and 2 alts in the guild. I can drop the alts whenever we need the room.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Naw mate, just couldn't swing the cash for it. Wound up going with the harpist chick instead.

Don't mess with SR/SSR to try and feed to legends Fris. Just buy arch angel queens/treasure/event HR cards for 1hp each and feed them HN to skill them up. Increasing the skill level on your feeder cards make a HUGE difference trying to skill up cards past skill 4-5. A full grip of skill 3 arch angel queens is 50% chance to go from 9 >10 on a legend for example. Not bad odds at all, and the HN feeders to skill the queens up that far is pretty negligible (roughly 20 HN per queen).

fris

Vyemm Raider
yeah, i've got tons of HRs that i've been leveling up. but getting skilled HNs to level them is taking time too. If i find an SR or SSR for under 10 that's already skilled, i think it's worth it time wise. I don't have a ton of alts, nor the time, to farm up 100s of skilled HNs.

got my dragoon to skill 6. if it procs with my skill 10 nightmare (nightmare 1st card still till my dragoon hits 9) and I have 30% moral boost, i hit 195k
smile.png

smile.png

Phelps_sl

shitlord
Any chance I can get an invite to the board order at this point? Username is Bralios. Been saving up rupies/treasures for donations, if you guys still need that too.

kareal_sl

shitlord
I have some event HRs I'd be willing to sell for 2 cw each if anyone needs.

Edit: Aaaand its a duplicate of the crystal castle event.

It was mentioned during the castle event that you could only level cassiopeas skill with yetis and frost knights, is that still true? :-\

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Saved up 10 Legend CPs on my main and turned them all in this morning with the new Mystery Box. On #10 I got the Dark Alice, sold for 500 hp when there were less than 3 pages of them on the Bazaar, finally..... moving on up.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Heh, I was going to sit this event out and just use all the hn/rare cards for skilling up my existing stuff, but I got an Alice from one of my freebie packs so now I'm probably going to try for sub 800 rank again. Can't quite decide yet if I want to or not, because at the midway point again they are likely going to release new cards with different/better event skills so that means investing even more hp in to it...

Probably a safer bet to just sell Alice, but can't decide if I want to sit this whole 2 week thing out or not.

kareal_sl

shitlord
The cards after the mid-point will probably be better also, if you want to compete you'd probably be better selling the Alice and picking up the new one, saving your HP until then.