Rainbow Six Siege

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Just got in to this. Game is tons of fun, if anyone wants to group up for some casuals let msg me your uplay ID.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just got in to this. Game is tons of fun, if anyone wants to group up for some casuals let msg me your uplay ID.

Probably pick it up on the next sale since I have a lot of steam credit now, I'll let you know.

Needless

Toe Sucker
You can pop me an invite, my name atm is XXXTINGUISHED lol

I've been taking a siege break for the most part though, injured my hand so FPS games are a bit rough to play

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Got a 4k with nitro this morning, including two shield bro's. Felt so gooooood.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
hell yeah C4 kills are the best

Did you add me the other day? i forgot i told people on here to toss me an invite and ignored one lol

if so add me again

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Newest operation just dropped.

Major changes:

Two new operators - Clash a defense shield operator that tazes people and slows them and Maverick a attack op with a blow torch that can make make sight lines at will and even smaller breaches you can crouch/crawl through.

Complete sight and recoil changes

Complete rework of Hereford base and the map is put in to ranked.

Operation Grim Sky | Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege | Ubisoft (US)

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
reall like maverick, really dont think clash is good unless you build around her.

absolutely hate favela LOL omg

• 1Solidarity

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
If the clash is good you pretty much have to bring a Capitao to kill her though. Nice way to make him relevant I guess.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
The latest idea to deter intentional TKs

DEV BLOG: REVERSE FRIENDLY FIRE UPDATE

[2019-05-07] RFF Infographic

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Booted this up for the first time in awhile, and they added a newcomer queue. What a welcome addition to the game. I'm only level 48, so I get to play in it for a couple matches.

Needless

Toe Sucker
That sounds like a breeding grounds for smurfs haha

I've been playing this a bit recently too, pretty spooked about the new sniper operator coming out