Rainbow Six Siege

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah lol, i usually pick fuze when we have a lion

Run and die stay put and die bitches!

I also somehow managed to get his yellow head/uniform and Ak skin so i find banana fuze too funny not to play

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Am I gay for loving Ann? She gets tilted when you should get tilted. It's hard to hate her. It's usually when she has to play with Waffle in bronze when she gets tilted. Shorty knows his shit.

I just got level 20, but I feel I should stick to casual.

What is up with the shield operators. Do shotgun really fuck them up?

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
Blitz is fucking crazy since the recent patch. A friend and I are pretty darn good and queue together a lot, but last night we went up against this one guy playing blitz. He ended up with 16 kills on us by the end of the match. Absolutely insane, he would run around a corner and melee one shot multiple people that were lighting him up, without even using his flash. He would be halfway across the map and drop his shield and get perfect one shot pistol headshots on people that were prefiring his head location. I don't know if he had something else going on in the way of hacks as it was so fucking insane, but if not, blitz definitely needs some more adjustments.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Am I gay for loving Ann? She gets tilted when you should get tilted. It's hard to hate her. It's usually when she has to play with Waffle in bronze when she gets tilted. Shorty knows his shit.

I just got level 20, but I feel I should stick to casual.

What is up with the shield operators. Do shotgun really fuck them up?

Always wondered who those two chicks that sometimes play with the nightstream crew are. I came upon this Anne chick playing OW yesterday and watched for a bit, enjoyed her. Didn't recognize the voice from lirik stream.

Araxen

Always wondered who those two chicks that sometimes play with the nightstream crew are. I came upon this Anne chick playing OW yesterday and watched for a bit, enjoyed her. Didn't recognize the voice from lirik stream.

They play with Bnans for some reason instead of Ann on Nightstreams.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I switched to 90 FOV from 60 yesterday and it seems like one of the better adjustments i've done . It makes the ACOG feel a lot more usable in most cases, but that could just be a placebo effect on myself lol, but it feels like i doesn't cover up as much of my screen as it did with a 60 FOV

Lion nerfs are on test which sound pretty nice:

---------

Lion

We understand that Lion is not in a good place right now. We will have more insight coming in an overall game balance blog at a later date. For the Test Server, the following changes can be tested.

• Lion’s Scan will stop displaying your outline as soon as you stop moving.
  • Reducing the number of charges; 3 to 2.
  • Increased cooldown between each charge; 10 to 20 seconds.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

I've improved a lot lately as I've become more familiar with the maps. I've been trying to be more aggressive and it is paying off with me killing people instead of me getting killed. I think the toxic bans have helped the game a lot also. It's a night and day difference before and after they implemented it. There has been a lot less tker's in casual.

The one thing I wish they would change in casual is to change it to 3 minutes instead of 4 minutes. I know in ranked it's 3 minutes and watching KingGeorge played ranked it seems like the rounds flow a lot better. Rounds drag out way too long sometimes because people are so afraid to move and 4 minutes helps exacerbate the situation.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Summary at 7:38. I've been using silencers on my pistols for both attacking and defending, successfully flanking 2 or more people is so satisfying.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Full reveal of the new operators and map this weekend too, can't wait to see how alibi plays.

Apparently if you shoot her illusions it reveals them like Lion/Cavera

Araxen

I would highly recommend taking advantage of this for anyone who has never played, or has wanted to play. I have nearly 300 hours and I am still playing almost daily, shit is fun.

Edit: Beware of smurfs during this event

It doesn't really matter about smurfs since the matchmaker in casual will match up level 1's with level 100+'s. The match making for casual is pure dog shit. I'm level 40 now and I've been tempted to hop into ranked, but I think I'm going to wait till I hit level 50.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I have like 170+ hours now and i still havent touched ranked lol

I don't know the maps & strats well enough to want to hit that up yet, i just rely on aim and a couple simple strats lol

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
There is no MMR for casual so if you want a much better experience, just jump into ranked. Sure there's an occasional hacker, tk'er, etc. but overall it's worth it.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yea casual just cares about putting people together quickly, so many times I'd get matched vs a team of plats in voice chat (and across 6 games in a row)