Raised by Wolves

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
The actor playing Father sent out some tweets, sounds like the show is probably cancelled although the creators are trying to find a new home.

I thought the show was great, its exactly what people constantly ask for - new IPs, not a franchise, not carried by big name stars, crazy and wild ideas - but I think sadly thats exactly the kind of things that make it nearly impossible for a show or movie to breakout.

I'm happy I got two seasons of it, while there were some ups and downs I think end of the day it was wild and crazy and fresh and I'm always up for more of that. Fucking space alien worms was some crazy Dark Souls shit

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would watch Season 3 on HBO.

Season 1 was kinda shit but Season 2 was crazy

spronk

FPS noob

yeah it woulda been cool to see Ragnar Lothbrook turn into The God Emperor of the known universe along side his Elden Ring space worm ghost bitch fighting the Hive Queen Goddess Atheist Android from Destiny, but its not gonna happen

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This show had potential but it went all crazy with the dumb bullshit. It was almost like Aliens of a sort but then went all fantasy BS that didnt really jive with the universe. Still would have liked to know what that dark power or whatever was but meh, whatevs.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
It was the good kind of Crazy. At least MOST of the crazy was tying together. Fuck, really hope they rethink this or Scifi or some one decides to buy it. Honestly one of the most enjoyable original Scifis in a decade or more. Season 1 had some slow parts, but the end of the first episode with Mother going up to the ship was awesome. Like, watching Data fight people in Star Trek when it's just robots or something and he just dismantles everything. Watching some domestic bot go full warmachine is always great.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
The first 4-5 episodes of season one had me thinking the show could really be great, and then it went completely off the rails. It felt really directionless, just a bunch of thrown together religious mumbo jumbo and "symbolism."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm just about to finish season 1 and I find it way better than I expected although I can only watch 1 episode at a time. Every time I try to think about what's happening I end up saying naw, and sip on my bourbon instead.