Raised by Wolves

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
another great episode, but it's definitely lost x1000.

how many factions are on the planet? 2? I think we've seen 4 types of creatures living on the planet, the robed guys, the ones that crawl on 4 legs, the seamen, and the snakes?
the planet itself I would guess is sol. but then there's the green zone where sol cant communicate with people, until grandmother showed up? so much shit going on.

The seed absorbing into the chicks hand and making her dig her own grave was wild.

Goatface

1 and 2 are out.
only 6 episodes

so friend asked about this and i spent like 20 mins looking for the stories or tweets that info was based on and found nothing.
1646508432305.png

that is pretty much the only thing i found about it.

fairly certain it was based on imdb and wikipedia only listing 6 shows titles

Grez

Molten Core Raider
another great episode, but it's definitely lost x1000.

how many factions are on the planet? 2? I think we've seen 4 types of creatures living on the planet, the robed guys, the ones that crawl on 4 legs, the seamen, and the snakes?
the planet itself I would guess is sol. but then there's the green zone where sol cant communicate with people, until grandmother showed up? so much shit going on.

The seed absorbing into the chicks hand and making her dig her own grave was wild.
She might not be dead. Maybe she can revert back to human form maybe after some kind of tree of knowledge function is fulfilled.

What a story to tell your grandchildren one day: I was a tree!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Space Jesus, Garden of Eden, forbidden fruit! Ridley Scott loves his bible.

Goatface

fuck me, so reading ep6 has an after credit scene, not found a rip with it yet.

do any of the others have end credit scenes?

Fadaar

That guy
I've never seen this show, read the whole thread, and feel like nothing is spoiled because I'm just confused.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I've never seen this show, read the whole thread, and feel like nothing is spoiled because I'm just confused.
Nowhere near as confused as you would be if you watched it.
While that is terrible for 99.9% of shows, somehow it works for this one as a plus.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Put it this way, every week I feel like I've missed the previous episode and stop to double check the file name in case I missed it.

I checked out the show Reddit hoping for a groovy info graphic that explains all the pieces of the plot, links and theories. Nope, just a bunch of people saying they wish they were high when they watch it because it would make it even more trippy

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The show is so off the rails that everything feels alien even the human cultures and that's probably why it works for me. Bonus points for actually trying to make things look alien instead of Vancouver.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Nowhere near as confused as you would be if you watched it.
While that is terrible for 99.9% of shows, somehow it works for this one as a plus.
Yea, a lot of this show makes absolutely no sense, but it all fits into a believable nonsense where you just say fuck it and roll with the punches. I’d bet good money that not even the producers really even know what’s going on.

Usually shows like that fall flat for me, this one doesn’t.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
damn cocky necro tried to solo a raid mob before the next expansion even came out 🥁

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Show's great. Every episode it just does some 180 somewhere and you're like "oh NOW WHAT??!?!?" I like it, a lot of "good" shows are fairly formulaic up until one or two special episodes in a 100 episode show that make you go "oh shit!" like Red Wedding or something. This one isn't that level of surprise, but it's just constantly churning of the dynamic.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
For me this episode may have been the best in both seasons thus far.
Everyone is just so miserable and we got a pissed off flying snake.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't picked this back up since my last shitty post, but you all are convincing me that this might be worth the silly ride.

• 1Like