Rakka (2017)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
being shot on location doesn't rate at all on things I give a shit about.

More of a Sean Bean LOTR guy huh, I gotcha then. (only real movie heads are going to catch this one, the Syria ruse was a little more every-man)

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

hoping for volume 2's on some of these soon instead of new storylines. bout to start this will give review in a bit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
can't say i liked it very much. it was a cool concept but the way they sliced together bits and pieces of the plot and background story makes me question this short film.

it feels like the movie knows more about itself than me. wtf..

Rime

<Donor>
Firebase was their strongest so far, then Rakka. Zygote was not bad, but would have been 'better' if they had a build up and then you discover the spoiler about the chick.

I bought the DLC thing they put up on Steam, pretty neat.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Firebase only got me hyped at the end, when he puts all that gear and ready to hunt. Pretty cool sci fi stuff.

About Zygote, the truth about the girl was the only weak aspect. Should have been delivered in a different way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
Firebase only got me hyped at the end, when he puts all that gear and ready to hunt. Pretty cool sci fi stuff.

About Zygote, the truth about the girl was the only weak aspect. Should have been delivered in a different way.

I am a sucker for the Vietnam era. Combine that with Alternate-History (the soldiers flashbacks) and science fiction? That is just aces.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New one up after 2 month break.

/edit

apparently chapter 1 wasnt posted on the oats youtube but on unity's more than a year ago.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A Part 3. I guess they found a series they like? Probably its just easier to make when they dont have to pay actors.

Last edited:

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Interesting, i dont mind the cgi videos but I hope we get some more live action ones in the future.

Cybsled

I applaud their enthusiasm, but getting that much from crowdfunding would have been a pretty big reach