Molten Core Raider
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Rambo V

Genre: Action

Cast: Sylvester Stallone

Plot: Rambo goes up against a Mexican cartel

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is he going to save some eldery people from a nursing home?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm in, shit, Rambo is a movie that needs no plot just have him turn up somewhere senile and then flash back to his roots, kill everyone, then not remember anything of it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
He’s about to turn 72. Granted he’s a liberal HGH user and at that age that’s probably smart but still the thought he’s going to take on a whole cartel is laughable.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Possible Plot.

A worker for a VA retirement home, accidentally stumbles onto a major misappropriation of funds to persons unknown. Once discovered, hit men are sent in to eliminate the leak. As the man that made the discovery takes care of a patient in a deep coma, they come and silently kill him. In the process, blood splatter lands on the face of the comatose patient. This wakens the patient who then without hesitation snaps the neck of the hit men before falling onto the ground. Unable to get up, he presses his life alert button. A hot nurse shows up and while visibly stunned at the bodies on the floor is more taken aback at the now awake patient and his ripped muscles. She gets a wheel chair and rolls him away. As a team they must find out what the worker knew and who is behind it. I.V. pull in hand they head down the hall to the accudose where the nurse scans his name tag. RAMBO, John Rambo.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Possible Plot.

A worker for a VA retirement home, accidentally stumbles onto a major misappropriation of funds to persons unknown. Once discovered, hit men are sent in to eliminate the leak. As the man that made the discovery takes care of a patient in a deep coma, they come and silently kill him. In the process, blood splatter lands on the face of the comatose patient. This wakens the patient who then without hesitation snaps the neck of the hit men before falling onto the ground. Unable to get up, he presses his life alert button. A hot nurse shows up and while visibly stunned at the bodies on the floor is more taken aback at the now awake patient and his ripped muscles. She gets a wheel chair and rolls him away. As a team they must find out what the worker knew and who is behind it. I.V. pull in hand they head down the hall to the accudose where the nurse scans his name tag. RAMBO, John Rambo.

Thanks for the Rambo V2 script. I will add your name to the credits.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Fuck it, I'm down for more Rambo.

giphy.gif

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Siliconemelons

Dude his "last" Rambo was awesome, I should watch it again.

I loved all the expendables and Rocky Balboa and Creed were great films, very great films and I am looking forward to Creed 2 - this will be a "serious" fun action romp, while the expendables were "fun" fun actions romps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Some libtard reviewing movies over at IMDB

Rambo:

"To me, this is the worst film of the series. Firstly, the film takes itself way too seriously, and deals with serious issues like genocide and rape in ways so poorly and exploitatively, it makes you feel quite angry. It doesn't help that the film lacks any sort of moral backbone, suggesting that killing and murder solves the world's problems, as charity and compassion will get you nowhere. "

It did make me angry - when the stupid missionaries doddle in thinking "oh being a american Jesus hippy is how you solve the worlds problems!" WRONG and FUKN RAMBO has to save your sorry asses - all of them just got red pilled.

The reviewer obviously is suffering some massive TDS and cannot grasp that the message Rambo sends is 1 accurate and 2 fun to watch

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He has such a huge death count in the last movie. He's kills more people than the total imagined deaths from Saving Private Ryan.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fuck yeah, 72 isnt too old to operate a .50 cal.

sure didnt stop this 89yo WW2 vet from burning the fuck out of everything with a flamethrower.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Still weird to realise the "new" Rambo is now 10 years old as well.

It came out a few months before Iron Man 1.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Still weird to realise the "new" Rambo is now 10 years old as well.

It came out a few months before Iron Man 1.

True, just not realized that.

And then all the expendables that were just "fuck you people who said I was too old" - I think 2 and 3 came out too fast, but I loved em.... its time for 4.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database