Rambo V

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wonder if at the end of this he gets a grand torino car.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Gotta love that portable nuke.
I guess it's easy to miss in the clip if you have never seen the whole film, but the big explosion is from a WWII era bomb that was dropped but, obviously, never exploded (a kind of "metaphore" for the problems the brits left behind that are bound to blow up at some point).

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
How triggered are you guys that that's a Rap song playing over the trailer?

• 1Direct to DVD

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm surprised there isn't an 18-year old involved so he can hand over the reigns to Rambo, Jr.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm in, shit, Rambo is a movie that needs no plot just have him turn up somewhere senile and then flash back to his roots, kill everyone, then not remember anything of it.

God damn right. There's a reason people still love tons of cheesy, fun (key word here) 80s/90s action movies. They were fun and enjoyable.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
stallone's the man, rocky, rambo, cobra, demolition man, expendables, judge dredd. only disappointment is no rambo turning mexicans into guacamole with a m-60 in the trailer.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
stallone's the man, rocky, rambo, cobra, demolition man, expendables, judge dredd. only disappointment is no rambo turning mexicans into guacamole with a m-60 in the trailer.

I'm hoping the shirt comes off Chuk but I think those days might be past him finally, as far as what he's comfortable doing.

He's always been a very self-conscious guy when it comes to how he does his scenes and I think we might be getting a fully clothed Rambo for the first time.

I'm hoping not. Shirtless is a staple of the franchise. Here's to hoping there is at least 1 sequence.

• 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Meh, Rambo is all Chatty Kathy now? (more dialog in the trailer than in First Blood complete)

Random Mexicans, convenient farm to kill with unnecessary household items, fast cut-a-ways and modern music for slick look.

5/10?

I'm sure I will see it. :)