RANTOBER-FEST-A-THON

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Fuck al y'all motherfuckers! Mt rant was far and away the best motherfucker. You motherfuckers sucking each other's motherfucking cocks, and I ain't even getting my taint stroked. Fuck you, you motherfucking motherfuckers you!

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Grats Soygen Soygen on your total and complete victory. You truly spoke the words the rest of us were about to speak. But you did it first because we were all working or sleeping instead of shitposting like we should have been. You deserve this medal more than any other you've ever received.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Grats Soygen Soygen on your total and complete victory. You truly spoke the words the rest of us were about to speak. But you did it first because we were all working or sleeping instead of shitposting like we should have been. You deserve this medal more than any other you've ever received.
I knew if I just didn't really try at all, it would eventually pay off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I would like to submit this post for consideration.

The words to reaction ratio is pretty high.

Also, I learned that I was sorely out of touch with regard to my strong dislike of dog smell.

EDIT: the preview snip there is wrong, but the link is correct.

EDIT2: It is no longer October. Oh well.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would like to submit this post for consideration.

The words to reaction ratio is pretty high.

Also, I learned that I was sorely out of touch with regard to my strong dislike of dog smell.

EDIT: the preview snip there is wrong, but the link is correct.

EDIT2: It is no longer October. Oh well.
Already trying to impeach me?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Soygen deserves the medal, but whomever thought up this crappy thread deserves a medal too for the impressive way in which it magnificently sucked LoL!

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Already trying to impeach me?

Sorry, I hadn't realized it was over and you had won. I just thought my post was a good candidate because it was made in October and netted 20+ reactions :3 Congratulations tho!

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I came here to see if anyone was posting pics of hot chicks with tattoos to rant about how unattractive they find them. I am disappointed.