Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

Caliane

Tonight She Comes (2016) has a 80's vibe but there are things in this movie that I have NEVER seen before in horror. I thought it was a hell of a lot of fun and great atmosphere. 8/10. Lots of full nudity for your sexless nerds ,as a bonus.
you must not watch alot of horror!

But yeah this was pretty solid. Damn close to an instant cult classic. However, a few tragic flaws.

Start as intrinsic said is very weak, and college indie project. Audio, acting, directing, etc.. tightens up ALOT midway. Editing stays bad. audio quality comes and goes. blood effects, etc are great.

Editing problems really kills the movie. Some scenes are nonsensical from it. Either missing scenes, or maybe mashing together two versions of the script? im not sure.
Like, scream from the woods. "oh my." 30s later, naked chick covered in blood comes out, who looks just like your friend who is missing." hi, are you ok?" "hehe naked chick. "
phone call from missing girl. oh, Kristy called, oh my. well forgot out bloody naked chick walking towards the lake. anyway, lets hang out here drinking for another 6 hours till dark.
its dark now. lauryn is still piss drunk.. shes by campfire alone. oh, new girl says run!. jump too all 3 together instantly by fire.. and naked bloody chick is back. "hehe naked chick, take a picture"

That whole sequence is weird. the dude giggling about naked chick, obviously was not in on the "shes covered in blood" part. clearly shot separately, and probably wasnt in the script.
So, his reaction does not mesh with what we are seeing.

I don't think quite enough is explained.
The timer is added in editing. which, its never explained right? They are showing it to us, as if the time matters, and the ending again suggests it does? but we are never given context why?

why kristy is stalking randomly? not explained. why she woke up when she did, not explained, why she chilled out in the lake for 6 hours, not explained. What the chick was trying to do with the navel carving at the end? not explained. felicity demon growl at Ashley? not explained.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
CaringLawfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Book of Eli. Netflix. DW. Post-apocalyptic. Wanderer. Brutal. Story. Never finished it for some reason, so, procrastinating lately, I finally got around to it. If you haven’t seen it either, do so now. 8/10, minus 1 for Mila Kunis and no tits worth mentioning. Otherwise a must see.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
CaringLawfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Book of Eli. Netflix. DW. Post-apocalyptic. Wanderer. Brutal. Story. Never finished it for some reason, so, procrastinating lately, I finally got around to it. If you haven’t seen it either, do so now. 8/10, minus 1 for Mila Kunis and no tits worth mentioning. Otherwise a must see.

It's the rare movie that I didn't see the reveal coming until it was revealed. A+++ cast and a damned good flick.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>

But yeah this was pretty solid. Damn close to an instant cult classic. However, a few tragic flaws.

I watch a ton of horror! Never saw such a focus on period blood and tampons before, it was so gross and haram. And what other movie has a hot chick bursting out , in close up, the vagina of another hot chick??

In a non-related topic, I am now on Shudder and I am working my way through all of Joe Bob Briggs' The Last Drive-In. This show is great and I've already seen some movies I missed back in the day like Sleepaway Camp (super classic).

All horror fans, pick up a shudder sub, its only like 5 bucks a month and they deserve it. Joe Bob deserves to say on the air too.

Now Im curious about those "horror conventions" I see pop up every year in my area and I assume elsewhere. Has anyone ever been to them? I just want to see has beens from 30 years ago selling auto graphs for 10 dollars each with my own eyes.

We really need a dedicated horror thread imo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Start as intrinsic said is very weak, and college indie project. Audio, acting, directing, etc.. tightens up ALOT midway. Editing stays bad. audio quality comes and goes. blood effects, etc are great.

Editing problems really kills the movie. Some scenes are nonsensical from it. Either missing scenes, or maybe mashing together two versions of the script? im not sure.
Like, scream from the woods. "oh my." 30s later, naked chick covered in blood comes out, who looks just like your friend who is missing." hi, are you ok?" "hehe naked chick. "
phone call from missing girl. oh, Kristy called, oh my. well forgot out bloody naked chick walking towards the lake. anyway, lets hang out here drinking for another 6 hours till dark.
its dark now. lauryn is still piss drunk.. shes by campfire alone. oh, new girl says run!. jump too all 3 together instantly by fire.. and naked bloody chick is back. "hehe naked chick, take a picture"

That whole sequence is weird. the dude giggling about naked chick, obviously was not in on the "shes covered in blood" part. clearly shot separately, and probably wasnt in the script.
So, his reaction does not mesh with what we are seeing.

I don't think quite enough is explained.
The timer is added in editing. which, its never explained right? They are showing it to us, as if the time matters, and the ending again suggests it does? but we are never given context why?

why kristy is stalking randomly? not explained. why she woke up when she did, not explained, why she chilled out in the lake for 6 hours, not explained. What the chick was trying to do with the navel carving at the end? not explained. felicity demon growl at Ashley? not explained.

Yeah I watched this just now at yalls recommendation. It was completely bizarre, I had the same editing questions you did. Like they didn't even acknowledge the girl walked into a lake and disappeared - LOL.

Was the girl that came out at the end Felicity, or another demon?

Lots of vag shots, so that was nice.

Completely bizarre movie, glad I watched it, I liked it. But really made little sense!

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's the rare movie that I didn't see the reveal coming until it was revealed. A+++ cast and a damned good flick.

You don't see it coming because they cheat quite a bit. Still one of my favorite movies, watched multiple times. Which is how I noticed all the cheats, lol.

Caliane

Yeah I watched this just now at yalls recommendation. It was completely bizarre, I had the same editing questions you did. Like they didn't even acknowledge the girl walked into a lake and disappeared - LOL.
Was the girl that came out at the end Felicity, or another demon?

Lots of vag shots, so that was nice.

Completely bizarre movie, glad I watched it, I liked it. But really made little sense!
Felicity clone from what I understand. A demon possessed Felicity clone in the same way a Demon possessed Kristy clone was birthed from Kristy. This was the mark she cut into herself. or... something. again, not really clear...

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I watch a ton of horror! Never saw such a focus on period blood and tampons before, it was so gross and haram. And what other movie has a hot chick bursting out , in close up, the vagina of another hot chick??

In a non-related topic, I am now on Shudder and I am working my way through all of Joe Bob Briggs' The Last Drive-In. This show is great and I've already seen some movies I missed back in the day like Sleepaway Camp (super classic).

All horror fans, pick up a shudder sub, its only like 5 bucks a month and they deserve it. Joe Bob deserves to say on the air too.

Now Im curious about those "horror conventions" I see pop up every year in my area and I assume elsewhere. Has anyone ever been to them? I just want to see has beens from 30 years ago selling auto graphs for 10 dollars each with my own eyes.

We really need a dedicated horror thread imo.
There is a live marathon on the 23rd. I always tune in for these. They were also renewed for season 3.

spronk

FPS noob
i guess jessica chastain wanted to make her own assassin movie, loaded cast released on VOD (aka torrents) 2 days ago
just downloaded prob watch next week, i love chick assassin movies even though they are all pretty bad. this ones got jessica chastain, colin ferrell, john malkovich, common, joan chen, michael ironside, etc

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I like her so ill probably check it out. All of these so far are crappy subpar Atomic Blondes so far though.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I thought Anna was okay. Nothing to get excited about for me though.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
i guess jessica chastain wanted to make her own assassin movie, loaded cast released on VOD (aka torrents) 2 days ago
just downloaded prob watch next week, i love chick assassin movies even though they are all pretty bad. this ones got jessica chastain, colin ferrell, john malkovich, common, joan chen, michael ironside, etc

• 1Worf

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I started this last night. It’s terrible. Same old story I’ve seen a hundred times, she’s the BEST! But her team wants her dead! So she has to win! Chastain looks ok with the action, but she’s not as hot as she thinks she is. There’s a lot of scenes where she’s running for exercise, or from people, or wearing tight clothes, and she just doesn’t have the body for this. She’s packed on a few pounds around the hips and doesn’t look so hot. Makes it unbelievable that Karen would beat me up. I stopped after about 30 minutes once the plot was obvious. I may finish today if I’m bored.

Also, Geena Davis looked weird as hell, but I literally watched “A League of their Own” yesterday so I was used to seeing hot as fuck Geena Davis.

Did you try Anna? It was decent. I thought it blended chick-assassin with traditional spy movie in a nice way.

I saw this one a while back. Really enjoyed it, much much much better than Ava! Girl is insanely beautiful too!

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I started this last night. It’s terrible. Same old story I’ve seen a hundred times, she’s the BEST! But her team wants her dead! So she has to win! Chastain looks ok with the action, but she’s not as hot as she thinks she is. There’s a lot of scenes where she’s running for exercise, or from people, or wearing tight clothes, and she just doesn’t have the body for this. She’s packed on a few pounds around the hips and doesn’t look so hot. Makes it unbelievable that Karen would beat me up. I stopped after about 30 minutes once the plot was obvious. I may finish today if I’m bored.

Also, Geena Davis looked weird as hell, but I literally watched “A League of their Own” yesterday so I was used to seeing hot as fuck Geena Davis.

I saw this one a while back. Really enjoyed it, much much much better than Ava! Girl is insanely beautiful too!

Yep. Movie was pure trash. They need to quit making this woman assassin movies because they are all the same. The fights were laughable. Old white woman standing toe-to-toe with guys that outweigh her by 75 pounds? Dumb.

• 1Garbage

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I'm an hour into Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and holy fuck is this movie boring, it feels like it shouldn't be but it is.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'm an hour into Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and holy fuck is this movie boring, it feels like it shouldn't be but it is.

I think Tarantino fried his brains from all that toe jam. This movie was a huge miss.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users