Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My girlfriend has been hounding me to watch Crash because she said it was great.

Best part of the movie.

Graham: [on the phone] Mom, I can't talk to you right now, OK? I'm having sex with a white woman. [hangs up] OK, where were we?
Ria: I was white, and you were about to jerk off in the shower.
[Ria gets out of bed]
Graham: Oh, shit. Come on, I would have said you were Mexican but I don't think it would have pissed her off as much.
Ria: Why do you keep everybody a certain distance, huh? What, you start to feel something and panic?
Graham: Come on, Maria. You're just pissed 'cause I answered the phone.
Ria: That's just where I began to get pissed. I mean, really, what kind of man speaks to his mother that way?
Graham: Oh, this is about my mother. What do you know about my mother?
Ria: If I was your father, I'd kick your fucking ass.
Graham: OK, I was raised badly. Why don't you take your clothes off, get back into bed, and teach me a lesson?
Ria: You want a lesson? I'll give you a lesson. How 'bout a geography lesson? My father's from Puerto Rico. My mother's from El Salvador. Neither of those is Mexico.
Graham: Ah. Well then I guess the big mystery is, who gathered all those remarkably different cultures together and taught them all how to park their cars on their lawns?

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Ummm now I didn't watch the whole film. But I came here to give my advice: Don't!!

French film: Irreversible (2002) - Irreversible (2002) - IMDb

From the start it was doing everything to provoke the most negative reaction from the viewer. Violence, sexual violence, extremely crude language. The 'plot' was just a framework to move from one location to the next location where the next stream of offensive or graphic shit would happen. Even minor shitty tricks like having the camera turning over and upside down, just to make the experience worse. There's a rumor that they mixed a low frequency noise into the audio mix that's supposed to set your nerves on edge, again just another thing it's doing to fuck with the audience.

And then there's a several minute long continuous take with Monica Bellucci being violently beaten and raped.

It's graphic, the whole movie is graphic and terrible, and you end up being angry at the film-makers for throwing everything they can at you, just to make you feel bad and disgusted. And you're angry at them, because you know that you're being fucked with and they're feeling clever / talented / whatever.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I consider Irreversible similar to Requiem for a Dream, but much worse. Both good movies technically speaking but not enjoyable at all. Irreversible attempts to induce actual nausea.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nah....at least we see Monica Belucci being "raped" in the ass and a guy's head being completely obliterated by a fire extinguisher. But yeah....the rest of the movies pisses you off and probably that was what the director wanted.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Kill Zone 2, on netflix. Stars Tony Jaa. 8/10

Little confusing at first until you get a grip on who's who and what's going on, but then it takes you on a good ride full of action and pretty good fight scenes. Not quite as high quality as The Raid but close enough to be greatly enjoyable. Overall the camerawork was really good, was hoping for a bit less "fast-cut away" fight scenes, but they weren't bad at all.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1. Hell or High Water- 10/10. Best movie I've seen this year.

I just saw this purely on the strength of this recommendation. 10/10, are you out of your mind? Jeff Bridges mumbled his way through it like Brando in Godfather and the ending was weak. 7/10 at best

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I just saw this purely on the strength of this recommendation. 10/10, are you out of your mind? Jeff Bridges mumbled his way through it like Brando in Godfather and the ending was weak. 7/10 at best

it got a 98% on RT, so go fuck yourself. Not my fault you don't appreciate good movies.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I just don't throw it 10/10s like candy.

Just curious how you score superior films such as The Godfather, Empire Strikes Back and an almost infinite number of better films?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

Good God this movie is hot garbage. Can be summed up with two words; try hard. I think someone just wanted a paid Hawaii vacation which is why this movie exists. It uses the word fuck every other word as if that's how you make good comedy.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I just don't throw it 10/10s like candy.

Just curious how you score superior films such as The Godfather, Empire Strikes Back and an almost infinite number of better films?

Compare this film to the dozens of other "bank heist" movies that are mostly brainless garbage with zero plot and pointless, drawn out gun fights and car chases, and it's easy to give this film a 10. It's brilliantly acted, the cinematography is amazing, and the plot is deep and thought provoking. The fact that you didn't like the ending, and would have preferred the typical show down at high noon, which has been done a million times, shows that you don't know a thing about subtleness. The fact that it doesn't fall into the pitfalls of the typical Hollywood tropes is what sets this film apart.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Compare this film to the dozens of other "bank heist" movies that are mostly brainless garbage with zero plot and pointless, drawn out gun fights and car chases, and it's easy to give this film a 10. It's brilliantly acted, the cinematography is amazing, and the plot is deep and thought provoking. The fact that you didn't like the ending, and would have preferred the typical show down at high noon, which has been done a million times, shows that you don't know a thing about subtleness. The fact that it doesn't fall into the pitfalls of the typical Hollywood tropes is what sets this film apart.

I don't even have to give it more than 2 seconds thought:

Heat and Dog Day Afternoon are far superior examples of Bank robbery films

Can you just calm down for a second and realise that a 10/10 score implies that the film is perfect and up there with other 10/10 classics.

It isn't and you're deluded if you think so

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

Good God this movie is hot garbage. Can be summed up with two words; try hard. I think someone just wanted a paid Hawaii vacation which is why this movie exists. It uses the word fuck every other word as if that's how you make good comedy.

thanks, was thinking of download but figured it sucked. i assume you never see aubry or the other chick naked

anyone watch tarzan - interesting or crap? blurays just came out

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I took my daughter to go see "Storks" last night. It was a cute movie. It didn't really have a point to be made, but it was a good time waster for entertainment sake. There were no real "scary" moments. A bunch of wolves wanted the baby, but they were just a reoccuring comedic plot point. The only really bad person in the movie was the CEO Stork that wants to avoid everything baby because the company makes more money being like Amazon. Oh well, it was still decent. I'll give it 3 stars.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Best part of the movie.

Graham: [on the phone] Mom, I can't talk to you right now, OK? I'm having sex with a white woman. [hangs up] OK, where were we?
Ria: I was white, and you were about to jerk off in the shower.
[Ria gets out of bed]
Graham: Oh, shit. Come on, I would have said you were Mexican but I don't think it would have pissed her off as much.
Ria: Why do you keep everybody a certain distance, huh? What, you start to feel something and panic?
Graham: Come on, Maria. You're just pissed 'cause I answered the phone.
Ria: That's just where I began to get pissed. I mean, really, what kind of man speaks to his mother that way?
Graham: Oh, this is about my mother. What do you know about my mother?
Ria: If I was your father, I'd kick your fucking ass.
Graham: OK, I was raised badly. Why don't you take your clothes off, get back into bed, and teach me a lesson?
Ria: You want a lesson? I'll give you a lesson. How 'bout a geography lesson? My father's from Puerto Rico. My mother's from El Salvador. Neither of those is Mexico.
Graham: Ah. Well then I guess the big mystery is, who gathered all those remarkably different cultures together and taught them all how to park their cars on their lawns?
For as masturbatory as this movie is, I did find it pretty clever that they get the audience to laugh at a racist joke.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
thanks, was thinking of download but figured it sucked. i assume you never see aubry or the other chick naked

anyone watch tarzan - interesting or crap? blurays just came out

Tarzan is a retarded popcorn flick. Decent for hangover day or shut your brain off and watch jungle CGI day. It gets the job done for those 2 ocassions.