Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sunshine - 4/10
I really really wanted to give a higher score but some stuff just threw me off completely.

spronk

FPS noob
Captain America - Winter Soldier. blu ray rips have been out a week. Loved it, 9.8/10. After the recent flurry of absolute shitty comic book movies it was nice to see one well done. Take note DC, you don't need a villain and enemy that wants to destroy the universe/galaxy, simple stories are sometimes the best.

oops - meant Captain America: Civil War.

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Winter Soldier or Civil War? Winter Soldier was a few years ago now. Before Guardians even.

kudos

<Banned>
Sunshine - 4/10
I really really wanted to give a higher score but some stuff just threw me off completely.
Are you kidding me? Sunshine is easily one of the best sci-fi films of the past decade. Easily top 5.

ohkcrlho

Are you kidding me? Sunshine is easily one of the best sci-fi films of the past decade. Easily top 5.
i really wanted to think like that but some shit they put there, is beyond ridiculous

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
X-men: Apocalypse

4/10 - Sony Marvel Movie = bleh, glad Olivia Munn had no lines. She's great to look at but cannot act.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
1. Hell or High Water- 10/10. Best movie I've seen this year.
2. Citizenfour- 9/10. I would watch this documentary over the "Snowden" movie that's coming out in a couple of weeks. It really is amazing.
3. The Stanford Prison Experiment- 8/10. Disturbing movie about how easily corrupt people can become when given authority and power.
4. Anomalisa-10/10. Stop animation movie that I honestly cannot believe didn't receive more accolades, and should have easily won best animated film. The kind of movie that you'll be talking about years later.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
me before you - 5
Honestly this is the worst of the "poor/untrained worker cares for super rich super disabled person, through trials and tribulations they both grow"

Paul Rudd did one - Fundamentals of Caring, probably a 7

best one is

Intouchables - 8 or 9

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
1. Hell or High Water- 10/10. Best movie I've seen this year.

This movie was amazing I thought. My girlfriend and I both walked out enthralled. She doesn't care for country but loved the soundtrack so much she got a bunch of it as soon as we got back

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage 5/10
Man this movie sucked, horrible CGI

stoopid storylines

Look pa! dem daar black cooks gonna get a beatin today!!!

Look pa! we's friends forever now, white and blackie!

Oh!, me a japonese, me have long speech, but... ah fuck it, BANZAI!!!

then more horrible cgi of Discovery Channel Shark Week.

Oh, Nick Cage was bad too.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My girlfriend has been hounding me to watch Crash because she said it was great. I knew nothing about it and it finally came onto Netflix streaming so we watched it.

What a steaming pile of shit. 4/10.

ohkcrlho

Brooklyn - 4/10
Joy - 4/10

edit: not my choice, gf wanted to see both and i, unfortunately, said yes

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse 6/10. First 90 minutes of this 2h30m movie are fantastic; ancient egypt, family Magneto, and the best sequence of the movie Quicksilver being a badass motherfucker is 9/10. Then everything goes full retard with unnecessary cameos and the bad guy just being a useless fuck boi. It was literally almost two seperate movies, with the transition point being the mutant mansion. Just like B v S it was also really weird how it seems like millions of people likely die in this movie and no one gives any fucks, until I guess the inevitable sequel which agonizes over how mutants are evil blah blah blah. Apocalypse was COMPLETELY wasted in this movie, even though I've never read any X-Men comics I'm pretty sure he is supposed to be way more badass than he was in this. Also hilarious how the "4 horsemen of Apocalypse" are basically just the first 4 mutants he runs across.

There are a few deleted scenes, its not rolled into the blu ray cut but you can see it seperately like a mall scene which is funny and a phoenix doing archery scene and 6 more
X-Men Apocalypse Deleted Mall Scene Released

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just got home a few minutes ago from watching Sully. I gotta say, it was pretty good. They did an excellent job of the whole thing. Hanks is great (expectedly), and the movie managed to turn a pretty simple story of a plane landing in the Hudson River into a compelling story. Good job Clint Eastwood.

Go watch it. You'll enjoy it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Best friend and I went back and rewatched all the Resident Evil movies.

RE1: 5.5/10 watcheable, oh so fucking annoying it massively deviated from the game
RE2: 5.0/10 better than the first in that they wherent stuck in an underground but retardation level rose dramatically
RE3: 3/10 what the fuck is this? The world is completely ravaged but Umbrella is STILL doing evil shit for what exactly? Retardation is off the scale with this one. Also apparent by this movie that Milla and her husband are exhibitionist or something
RE4: 4.0/10 Improved visuals and soundtrack but every bit as retarded as the third. Plot holes dont even describe the "story"
RE5: 2.5/10 what the fuck is this? I didnt even know it existed. At this point its just throwing ideas into a blender and seeing what comes out

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
central intelligence with The Rock and Kevin Hart - 8/10. Funny, great action scenes, and Rock is charismatic as ever. Kevin Hart annoying as usual, but Rock really carries the movie. Lot of early 90s nostalgia movie moments too.

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
Hunt for the Wilderpeople - 8/10
Watched this with some friends last night and we all thought it was pretty funny. Same writer/director as What We Do In The Shadows and the upcoming Thor movie. I love this guy and will watch anything he makes.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Warcraft: The Beginning - 6.5/10
Decent fan service with out too much of a retcon to the lore of the game.