Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess I don't like either smell. Eww.
i guess it depends on how you were brought up. for me i was raised in a house full of smokers. mom and dad. my grandparents on my dad's side smoked cigs, my uncle smoked pipes. my grandfather on my mother's side smoked pipes. my aunt smoked cigs and all my mom's lady friends smoked. when we would have family get togethers inside during the 70s the house was like a fog bank. later in the 80s my grandparents died and my parents quit smoking, but my friends still smoked like crazy and for a very short time i tried cigarettes. during the 90s my friends were still smokers and i got into pipes and cigars.

now, hardly anyone i know still smokes, but i do love me some anise flavored (italian) cigars and smoking tobacco pipes. when i smell somebody smoking a cigarette its surprising, not unpleasant , but oddly nostalgic. anyway, the smokey smell gets on your clothes and hair and of course your breath. if the chick is naked, all you smell is her unless you go near her head or sniff her hands. it can mess up your "girlfriend experience" i imagine, biut otherwise boning or blowing should be no problem.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ahh, it's been so long since we've had a good old forum drama thread. If someone bangs her out and posts pics they'll win the internet for life.

FACEBOOK-LIKE_2676878b.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
LOL, I'm honored to be in that timeline, I couldn't stand Grobbee. You could tell by his posts that he was a scumbag in real life.
thats weird... as colored person you should be able to relate with having many children from different mothers and not raising them.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So burnt oven chicken skin grease and old fogey pipe smoke.
i dont fry chicken unless its chicken cutlets, but i use nice extra virgin olive oil. i am used to to the smell of my own pipe tobacco, but i have been told that the type i smoke (virginia blends only) has a room note similar to fresh ground coffee or some kind of cooking meat. not unpleasant. when i am smoking out in public, i always get compliments , but yeah the downside is people then say "it reminds me of my grandpa".
frown.png

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It's sad to see someone on the other side of their past glory, desperately trying to cling to the good old days, rehashing the same tired shit that was once entertaining but now just makes them a caricature of themselves.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
i dont fry chicken unless its chicken cutlets, but i use nice extra virgin olive oil.
Extra virgin olive oil is almost always cold-pressed, meaning the equipment used to press it into oil is specifically cooled, it's stored cooled, it's shipped cooled. It's never allowed to go above 70 degrees even during shipping. You know why? Because adding ANY heat to it destroys it's benefits and it's flavor, turning it bitter. It defeats the entire purpose of buying extra-virgin olive oil. It also has a flash point of 300-325 degrees, meaning it will smoke and catch fire. I hate these recent fucking articles saying "It's okay to fry with olive oil." written by doctors who have no palate. It goes against everything Escoffier taught. /jimmies rustled.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Because clearly its not REAL extra Virgin. The shit hes been using has been clearly fucked before.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
It's sad to see someone on the other side of their past glory, desperately trying to cling to the good old days, rehashing the same tired shit that was once entertaining but now just makes them a caricature of themselves.
Going along with the theme, the sad spiral into irrelevance will ultimately end with pictures posted. He ends up on Imgur trying to farm upvotes by insulting disliked submitters.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going along with the theme, the sad spiral into irrelevance will ultimately end with pictures posted. He ends up on Imgur trying to farm upvotes by insulting disliked submitters.
I thought he was talking about Ravvenn?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Extra virgin olive oil is almost always cold-pressed, meaning the equipment used to press it into oil is specifically cooled, it's stored cooled, it's shipped cooled. It's never allowed to go above 70 degrees even during shipping. You know why? Because adding ANY heat to it destroys it's benefits and it's flavor, turning it bitter. It defeats the entire purpose of buying extra-virgin olive oil. It also has a flash point of 300-325 degrees, meaning it will smoke and catch fire. I hate these recent fucking articles saying "It's okay to fry with olive oil." written by doctors who have no palate. It goes against everything Escoffier taught. /jimmies rustled.
i dunno who escoffer is, all i know is my family has been using olive oil to cook with for generations. my grandmother , my mom and now i use Filippo Berio Olive oil. im sorry i said the wrong thing. i meant that i use pure olive oil for most of my cooking. this can in fact has been a fixture in my family probably for 70+ years.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How many BBBJ's is Ravvenn offering you in exchange for trying to ruin the thread, Astr0?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
BBBJ? bareback blowjob? sorry i wasnt trying to ruin anything. you stated my house smelled like chicken grease and nasty pipe tobacco. if you didnt want me to respond, then please tell me so.

-edit
we need some new rav pictures or infoz to keep this thing going.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
rav is too white for me. i like latina hoes. she probably has a horrible raspy hillbilly voice too. ;p

Like Astrotard needs to be paid to ruin threads.
well sparkles, add something to the fucking topic yourself might actually bring it back. im happy to talk about whatever. dont matter to me.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That raspy cigarette voice that smoking chicks have is my biggest turnoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.