Not open for further replies.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They didn't pick up.
wink.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Furor just called me and told me Sutekh can't beat my high scores on Orcs Must Die.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ravven just texted me to say her and Camerous are getting married next month.

Gifts would be appreciated.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Mippo just dropped by my place to give me a signed Coheed and Cambria CD.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I don't think anyone actually enjoys DOTA.

There were a bunch of DOTA nerds here this past weekend and they all looked miserable.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I enjoy dota. I even enjoy losing, my spanish has really improved since playing actually.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So you are saying there is no possibility Furor didn't say some random shit to someone he still knows in RL and that shit then spread around the back alleys of the IRC? I am not saying that is what happened but it certainly seems like one plausible scenario. It is one of several but far from the most likely, I agree.

And this thread won't go forward until Kurin stops milking the drama like it was a big blue cock and spills whatever tidbit of gossip he happens to be sitting on. Getting a full on catfight between Kurin and Rav (even proxied through Tarrant) would seal the deal for this thread.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Thread came to a grinding halt. Although I am glad to know my fantasy of having two women at the same time can be fulfilled for under 200 dollars in Cincinnati. The more you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.