Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_71830.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Her number was in the first page of this thread. There's where I got it.

Like I've said half a dozen times now.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The 85 degrees in Minnesota is the more surprising bit to me - would expect cooler.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The 85 degrees in Minnesota is the more surprising bit to me - would expect cooler.
We had a heat index of 110 yesterday. This time a few years ago out actual temp was 110 with a heat index of over 120.

It gets hot as hell and muggy as hell here in the summer.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ask her for proof.
This. How much bullshit has come flying out of this woman's mouth? Besides, I bet if she was in any actual physical danger she likely had a couple white knights around here wrapped around her finger who would have given her a free place to stay if she had actual signs of beating. Its just another manipulation on her part. If she is putting pictures of her cooter up on the web, I am pretty damn sure she would have had zero issue sharing some black eye snapshots if this had actually occurred.

Edit- PS when you ask her for proof Tarrant, ask her who's fists had more DPS, her brother's or Furor's.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We had a heat index of 110 yesterday. This time a few years ago out actual temp was 110 with a heat index of over 120.

It gets hot as hell and muggy as hell here in the summer.
Weird not what I'd expect with y'all being across the line from Winnipeg.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
so are you going to ask for proof or not?
what do you want? a notarized statement from her brother?

i dont see you denying the claim, just asking for proof that you know is nigh impossible to provide

Status
Not open for further replies.